PDA

View Full Version : Don Bohlander Tribute, Peoria April 11...

Captain Happy
03-31-2015, 07:03 PM
We got a list of those who will be gunning for the $5,000 to win pay day?

Thanks...

rayburnracer18
04-08-2015, 08:35 AM
Get ready to see Piece pocket another $5k

Captain Happy
04-08-2015, 08:43 AM
Yeah, and more then half of that money came from their new "re-entry" policy... :)

BSR 3s
04-08-2015, 09:41 AM
3s will be there

ptown
04-08-2015, 10:34 AM
It looks like a nice field of cars is taking shape, here is a tentative list of drivers that will be there taken from Peoria Speedway Facebook page, admission is $23.00. I would like to know if I will be allowed to go back out to my car during the races without being charged another $23.00 to get back in......This is a deal breaker for me.

Jason Feger
Ryan Unzicker
Kevin Weaver
Mike Spatola
Bobby Pierce
Brian Shirley
Todd Bennett
Billy Drake
Scott Schmitt
Brian Dively
John Gardner Jr.
Bob Gardner
Brad Stewart
Cole Swibold
Charley Hess
Justin Reed
Rich Bell
Steve Lance Jr.
Torin Mettille
Lance Johnson
Roger Rebholz

falsfanb12
04-08-2015, 12:35 PM
Oh wait A minute wasn't it just last week a lot of folks on here were all worried about "why isn't Bobby doing better and this and that" HMMM how time changes over 1 weekend! Like someone said RELAX

Nasty55
04-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Oh wait A minute wasn't it just last week a lot of folks on here were all worried about "why isn't Bobby doing better and this and that" HMMM how time changes over 1 weekend! Like someone said RELAX

Yeah no doubt Bobby will be just fine.. The season is young yet and he is just getting started. Bobby sure has matured alot over the past yr and will continue to grow as one of the best slm drivers to ever strap into the seat.

tracksmack
04-08-2015, 12:51 PM
i lik to no bout the parc lot thing. cousin is raeceing a hornet and is bringin his sister. if she is hot im macin my move in my truk but she ant worth anuther $23. ned to no rel bad

Captain Happy
04-08-2015, 12:52 PM
It looks like a nice field of cars is taking shape, here is a tentative list of drivers that will be there taken from Peoria Speedway Facebook page, admission is $23.00. I would like to know if I will be allowed to go back out to my car during the races without being charged another $23.00 to get back in......This is a deal breaker for me.

Jason Feger
Ryan Unzicker
Kevin Weaver
Mike Spatola
Bobby Pierce
Brian Shirley
Todd Bennett
Billy Drake
Scott Schmitt
Brian Dively
John Gardner Jr.
Bob Gardner
Brad Stewart
Cole Swibold
Charley Hess
Justin Reed
Rich Bell
Steve Lance Jr.
Torin Mettille
Lance Johnson
Roger Rebholz

Thanks for the list so far.

dmr37
04-08-2015, 01:16 PM
i lik to no bout the parc lot thing. cousin is raeceing a hornet and is bringin his sister. if she is hot im macin my move in my truk but she ant worth anuther $23. ned to no rel bad Go across the street for a lap dance

Highside Hustler25
04-08-2015, 01:24 PM
Go across the street for a lap dance

you don't want to do that. Better off to go look for a homeless person:D

Captain Happy
04-08-2015, 01:45 PM
i lik to no bout the parc lot thing. cousin is raeceing a hornet and is bringin his sister. if she is hot im macin my move in my truk but she ant worth anuther $23. ned to no rel bad

23 bucks for a piece a tail??? You better get after that!!!:p

32DFAN
04-08-2015, 03:07 PM
i lik to no bout the parc lot thing. cousin is raeceing a hornet and is bringin his sister. if she is hot im macin my move in my truk but she ant worth anuther $23. ned to no rel badSo if your cousins bringin his sister, aren't you tryin to hook up with your cousin. Lmao

ptown
04-09-2015, 01:39 PM
I would like to know if I will be allowed to go back out to my car during the races without being charged another $23.00 to get back in......This is a deal breaker for me.

Anybody know the answer?

$GOLD739
04-09-2015, 01:57 PM
just get your hand stamped. In n out all nite long. Boom

Captain Happy
04-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Anybody know the answer? I would like to know if I will be allowed to go back out to my car during the races without being charged another $23.00 to get back in......This is a deal breaker for me.

I'm with ya on this one P. I never need to go back to my car really, but if for some reason I do... I sure as hell ain't paying shT to re-enter!!! There are other races going on near by this night. Makes no difference to me. Hope somebody can answer this question by Sat. am or I'll be heading elsewhere... Easy as that!!! :cool:

Murph
04-09-2015, 04:56 PM
I'm with ya on this one P. I never need to go back to my car really, but if for some reason I do... I sure as hell ain't paying shT to re-enter!!! There are other races going on near by this night. Makes no difference to me. Hope somebody can answer this question by Sat. am or I'll be heading elsewhere... Easy as that!!! :cool:

If nobody responds I'll just stay home and save my money then it's all in at Farmer City the 17th and 18th., the following week Fairbury opens so plenty of racing coming up for me.

golddirt
04-09-2015, 05:21 PM
i hear ya murph and 23 for 5000 is pushing it.

chupp n bloomer fan
04-09-2015, 05:37 PM
So if your cousins bringin his sister, aren't you tryin to hook up with your cousin. LmaoWith his typing, I'd say probably, looks as though it's happened before.;)

Murph
04-09-2015, 05:39 PM
i hear ya murph and 23 for 5000 is pushing it.

I don't mind paying the $23 to get in but only once.

800hp
04-10-2015, 11:03 AM
If nobody responds I'll just stay home and save my money then it's all in at Farmer City the 17th and 18th., the following week Fairbury opens so plenty of racing coming up for me.

Like $GOLD739 posted above, you get a hand stamp if you want to go to your vehicle. There's no paying to get back in unless you don't get your hand stamped.

blncfn57
04-10-2015, 11:18 AM
Like $GOLD739 posted above, you get a hand stamp if you want to go to your vehicle. There's no paying to get back in unless you don't get your hand stamped.

so the policy changed?

ILL-DIRTDOG
04-10-2015, 01:00 PM

did you go last week?

800hp
04-10-2015, 04:20 PM
I went to La Salle last weekend. If they have some new policy for leaving the grand stands I haven't heard about it. Last season you got a hand stamp for all races, specials included. If it's different this year, my apologies. I don't understand why they'd change it if that's the case.

blncfn57
04-11-2015, 04:31 PM
I went to La Salle last weekend. If they have some new policy for leaving the grand stands I haven't heard about it. Last season you got a hand stamp for all races, specials included. If it's different this year, my apologies. I don't understand why they'd change it if that's the case.

there is another thread on here about it.