PDA

View Full Version : Conley wins Atomic

zyoung25
04-12-2015, 12:57 AM
Delmas put a last lap slider on his son Rod on a restart to take home his 2nd win this young season.

D.Conley
Rod Conley
Freddie Carpenter
Greg Oliver
Montgomery....I think

Dale Blaney passed Brandon Wimmer in the closing laps of the sprint race

Blaney
Wimmer
Skaggs
22...I'm guessing Duncan?

Tanner Wilson led every lap of the mod A. I hit the road after that....no sleep and an hours drive home wasn't fun haha. Pretty good racing in all classes.

Dante Toledo, OH
04-12-2015, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the results sir

chupp n bloomer fan
04-12-2015, 09:15 AM
Delmas put a last lap slider on his son Rod on a restart to take home his 2nd win this young season.

D.Conley
Rod Conley
Freddie Carpenter
Greg Oliver
Montgomery....I think

Dale Blaney passed Brandon Wimmer in the closing laps of the sprint race

Blaney
Wimmer
Skaggs
22...I'm guessing Duncan?

Tanner Wilson led every lap of the mod A. I hit the road after that....no sleep and an hours drive home wasn't fun haha. Pretty good racing in all classes.Because their Facebook isn't protected I was able to read the results. It is Duncan in the 22. And some guy whining he had enough at 11:30 and was disappointed. If it was only the time that disappointed him, good luck.

11:30 and sprints were done, and they had a full field plus of everything, that's not bad. By the times I can tell track was slower, but Dale came from 11th for the win, so...

zyoung25
04-12-2015, 09:56 AM
I never seen anything worth complaining about...other than goons in the parking lot that thought they were at a mud run instead of a race, they just destroyed the back side of the parking lot. The track was dry, but it made for some good racing. Blaney and Wimmer traded the lead probably 6 or 7 times before the checkered flew.

TTS_JF
04-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Good crowd at atomic last night, heats didn't start until around 9 I'm thinking. Racing was ok I didn't get to see the sprint feature as I was in the pits

chupp n bloomer fan
04-13-2015, 08:52 PM
I never seen anything worth complaining about...other than goons in the parking lot that thought they were at a mud run instead of a race, they just destroyed the back side of the parking lot. The track was dry, but it made for some good racing. Blaney and Wimmer traded the lead probably 6 or 7 times before the checkered flew.Best part is when they get stuck in the parking lot in their big trucks. Mostly because they just gun it instead of being easy.

Aluminium Block
04-14-2015, 02:17 PM
Not starting heats until after 8:30 and the Late Model feature after 11:30 does justify complaining.

IZZOJR16
04-14-2015, 06:45 PM
the old is the old fart :) , still getting in done!

71PRPFan
04-14-2015, 10:34 PM
Not starting heats until after 8:30 and the Late Model feature after 11:30 does justify complaining.

they had a big sprint show son

zyoung25
04-15-2015, 02:01 AM
I made the 1hr 15min trip on no sleep from the night before because of work, I was just happy to get to see some racing after all of the rain outs. If it hadn't been for being so worn out I'd probably stayed and watched the sport mod feature and enduro.

CnB....I walked over by the mess before I left. 90% of the ones stuck were in papaw or dad's diesel trucks, and mostly self created. One Chevy 1500 was buried to the bumpers....I bet he's still there....smh.....kids these days. Haha