PDA

View Full Version : Video: Florence Speedway | 4.11.15 | Late Model Season Opener

Jody Shannon
04-13-2015, 10:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSQ0Wn0-2A4

mskdorf
04-13-2015, 11:20 AM
Who was that leading until he broke?

MasterSbilt_Racer
04-13-2015, 11:38 AM
Who was that leading until he broke?

Dustin Linville

MasterSbilt_Racer
04-13-2015, 11:38 AM
I was even more impressed with Josh Rice than I expected. He is a rare talent.

lokwaidid
04-13-2015, 12:05 PM
he and hensley racing like that was as good as any two drivers out there.

pink floyd
04-13-2015, 07:53 PM
that Swartz car was passing the competition like they were sitting still.

lazermod3
04-14-2015, 05:49 PM

pink,I will agree with you on this particular night,but at Florence,linville seems to get his feathers plucked by either bad luck,or a superior car and driver.

Dudley
04-14-2015, 08:25 PM
Hey lazeod3, quit kissing Jamison's a$$. Let it go. Linville has made the last 3 NORTH/ Sourh features, with a 10th & 11th finishes.on a budget that Jason coun't get to track on.

lazermod3
04-14-2015, 09:26 PM
Hey lazeod3, quit kissing Jamison's a$$. Let it go. Linville has made the last 3 NORTH/ Sourh features, with a 10th & 11th finishes.on a budget that Jason coun't get to track on.

Who said anything about Jamison?Sound's like your the real "DUD,"and the budget has nothing to do with this topic.

RTW
04-15-2015, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the post Jody.

MasterSbilt_Racer
04-15-2015, 11:36 AM
pink,I will agree with you on this particular night,but at Florence,linville seems to get his feathers plucked by either bad luck,or a superior car and driver.

He got his feathers plucked because he thought he had the race won.

lazermod3
04-15-2015, 05:42 PM

That just proves what thinking will do for you!

MadDad Racing
04-15-2015, 06:00 PM
Who said anything about Jamison?Sound's like your the real "DUD,"and the budget has nothing to do with this topic.

Yeah we all know lazer roots for the other J.J.. You know J.J Bombrowski from Schaumburg blah blah blah... You kinda crack me up lazer, plucked by a superior car and driver funnier than chit, seriously..

MadDad Racing
04-15-2015, 06:05 PM

I was going to post 'bout the same thing there Pink.. I bet all the Flo regs. were like man that D8 car is Kickin A$$... But then came the breakage of the car... Maybe next time:)...

chupp n bloomer fan
04-16-2015, 05:30 PM
Who said anything about Jamison?Sound's like your the real "DUD,"and the budget has nothing to do with this topic.Everyone on here knew wtf you meant. And we all know how much you gag on the disco balls.;)

pink floyd
04-16-2015, 06:40 PM
Everyone on here knew wtf you meant. And we all know how much you gag on the disco balls.;)

I just peed myself laughing, that was a good one!!

chupp n bloomer fan
04-16-2015, 10:23 PM
I just peed myself laughing, that was a good one!!You're welcome Pink.

aflack83
04-17-2015, 06:33 AM
Josh Rice is already an extraordinary talent. Big things to come from that kid. And he is humble as can be.

lazermod3
04-17-2015, 10:34 AM
Everyone on here knew wtf you meant. And we all know how much you gag on the disco balls.;)

WOW!,what a brillant reply.And as you put it,(EVERYONE ON HERE KNEW WHAT YOU MEANT,)chupp,did you become a mind reader?,or are you like that other V.I.pink floyd,that needs another brick installed in his head.

By the way,there has been a rumor that both you and pink are honking on Audies BO-BO.

MadDad Racing
04-17-2015, 04:49 PM
C'mon Lazer3, I think it is fair to say you root for the Lanigan bunch and that's cool.. This sport isn't any different than any other , so to speak.. Us fans root for who we want for different reasons.. You add that with a message board to spew this junk, it doesn't take the Swami to tell you there will be criticism.. But its all good:)..

lazermod3
04-17-2015, 06:45 PM
C'mon Lazer3, I think it is fair to say you root for the Lanigan bunch and that's cool.. This sport isn't any different than any other , so to speak.. Us fans root for who we want for different reasons.. You add that with a message board to spew this junk, it doesn't take the Swami to tell you there will be criticism.. But its all good:)..

Well,finally someone with some sense,and like you say MadDad,it's all good.If you take a hard look at the (RACING GOSSIP) title line,it STATES TRUTH,LIES,RUMORS,and anything in between,thats why I reply to the message board.

Thank You!

NormP
04-17-2015, 07:18 PM

I thought it looked like he broke.

chupp n bloomer fan
04-17-2015, 08:00 PM
WOW!,what a brillant reply.And as you put it,(EVERYONE ON HERE KNEW WHAT YOU MEANT,)chupp,did you become a mind reader?,or are you like that other V.I.pink floyd,that needs another brick installed in his head.

By the way,there has been a rumor that both you and pink are honking on Audies BO-BO.It was brilliant. And we knew exactly who you were talking about, because you worship them, it's all you talk about. So why you have Warrior race cars in your signature I have no idea. I'm not partial to any chassis, I dislike Boggs and Dohm. So your Audie comment is slightly hypocritical.

t3r3e3
04-18-2015, 04:15 AM

They're talking about last year's Fall 50 when Jameson pulled a slide job going into three then came off the wall outta four and slammed Linville. Jameson won, Linville took exception. Jameson made up a lot of ground during the last two laps, so maybe Linville was backing off? Video on DoD.

MasterSbilt_Racer
04-18-2015, 07:48 AM

Different race.

Gary
04-18-2015, 09:24 AM
They're talking about last year's Fall 50 when Jameson pulled a slide job going into three then came off the wall outta four and slammed Linville. Jameson won, Linville took exception. Jameson made up a lot of ground during the last two laps, so maybe Linville was backing off? Video on DoD.

I still find it funny that this is the was some people saw the Fall 50 last year. Linville didn't get slammed. There was a little contact, but it was a racing deal. All that he had to do was drop down a lane or two and he would've won the Fall 50 and the 5k.

Rollover
04-18-2015, 11:54 AM
i think its funny people are still arguing over a race from last year