PDA

View Full Version : farmer city seating?

zooker25
04-16-2015, 07:52 PM
Thinking about going to farmer city Saturday and hanging out in the pits. Do they have any grandstands in the pits and if they do can you see the track decent? Thanks for any info!

Cardirt0
04-16-2015, 08:27 PM
The stands in the pits not to big.. but i think its the best place to see the race (Just me maybe) I stand at the 4 turn wall.. If you don't like dirt not the place you want to be.. If you like tobe close to the Race Best place in the world.....

zooker25
04-16-2015, 10:39 PM
Thanks I do like to be close. I was only there once for a summer nationals race and by the time I got there the stands were packed had bad seats and felt I was to far from the track said I would never go back but I might give it a second chance Saturday.

Cardirt0
04-17-2015, 03:16 AM
Thanks I do like to be close. I was only there once for a summer nationals race and by the time I got there the stands were packed had bad seats and felt I was to far from the track said I would never go back but I might give it a second chance Saturday.

If you come in the pits come turn 4 come say hi.. Old guy white beard have on a WoO work shirt I just don't work .. use too help them Till i got sick. Still In good with the big dog WoO Rocks......