PDA

View Full Version : Southern tonight

TTS_JF
04-17-2015, 10:49 AM
Any chance they get to run tonight

Thompy_04
04-17-2015, 11:09 PM
9, 9 late models. Linville your winner over Thornsberry.

charlee08
04-18-2015, 03:35 AM
Heard there was only 6 mods.

Not good.

BIGSTEVE00
04-18-2015, 07:23 AM
Linville put on a good show. Car count was low but they were good cars. If the Kentucky cars didn't show up they wouldn't have had any cars tho. My question is where was the Conley's, Bocooks, and more of the local cars at? They need to support this place, they have went thru a lot to keep it going. And the mods, I'm sorry but that's a disgrace. I guess the track is too big for these guys. The race at the beginning with Linville, Stephen Breeding and Thornsberry was pretty good, I was hoping to see them catch traffic and put on a show but too many cautions. I really want to see this place survive. The fan turnout was pretty good tho.

willardboy
04-18-2015, 10:33 AM
I think it comes down to a lot of equipment getting torn up at southern. I think Boggs will race there when he's ready. He never seems to get rollin in the early weeks of the season. He usually gets in the swing of things around first of may.

71PRPFan
04-19-2015, 03:45 PM
in seasons past its been the way circus show they put on thats kept drivers away. The Conleys want to race at Atomic, the Bocooks have only ran there twice i believe since it reopened. Atomic is drawing cars and once PRP opens up i doubt SOS will make it