PDA

View Full Version : Bloomer schools IL boys in their owen back yard

1st
04-18-2015, 09:39 AM
He showed up like yall wanted, and put it to em, NOW yall are eatin some crow,LOL

Cardirt0
04-18-2015, 10:12 AM
He showed up like yall wanted, and put it to em, NOW yall are eatin some crow,LOL

He Schooled no one.. It was a Close race... If the Lapped cars would of helped 3s not bloom.. 3s would have Won..I don't dis like Bloom just most of his FANS....You may want some Crow no one here is eating some....

1st
04-18-2015, 10:20 AM
lol, no it wasn't,,, Bloomer even said he stepped it up......but he did show that the IL boys aint anything even at home. LOL

Bubstr
04-18-2015, 11:08 AM
Is there any Crow left on the menu after Bloomer looped it by his self at LaSalle and let a kid beat him, two nights in a row? LOL How was the crow served, after last year's Ilini 100, when Babb won? Baked, fried or stewed?

Just kidding, I enjoy seeing all the Racers. The sun shines on a different dog's fanny each day.

kidrock
04-18-2015, 11:14 AM
No doubt about it Bloomer came in and showed the Il boys the way around Farmer City. Oh well we have to face it the il boyz are just not that good. Lol

JK4745
04-18-2015, 11:23 AM
I am amazed that every time Bloomquist wins somebody posts how he dominated the competition. Does this really surprise anybody? He is one of the best to ever sit in a dirt car. He shows up at the most prestigious races around the nation and wins more than his share. He never ducks competition anywhere or anytime and deserves all the props he gets but some of his fans are a bit obnoxious.

kidrock
04-18-2015, 11:30 AM
1st was you out of the country and had no internet a couple of weekends ago.

Kwd1253
04-18-2015, 11:54 AM
lol, no it wasn't,,, Bloomer even said he stepped it up......but he did show that the IL boys aint anything even at home. LOLThat what they all say that wasn't no a$$ kicking very close race. But it does show you that he can't kick them boys a$$ in the south lol

Highside Hustler25
04-18-2015, 12:17 PM
Bloomers was impressive. Maybe too impressive. When he went around Lanigan, Darrell looked like he was parked.

Captain Happy
04-18-2015, 12:30 PM
Nothing even remotely close about this race. Bloomer was by far the fastest car at FC. Shirley got up high on him and went around only until Scott broke free from traffic then blew his freekin' doors off!!!!! :D

Hippies rule!!! :cool:"

drtrkr244
04-18-2015, 12:36 PM
Nothing even remotely close about this race. Bloomer was by far the fastest car at FC. Shirley got up high on him and went around only until Scott broke free from traffic then blew his freekin' doors off!!!!! :D

Hippies rule!!! :cool:"

Calm down there Captain.......just because ol Black Sunshine opened up that 55gal drum on the competition last night......you still need to take your meds! lol

Captain Happy
04-18-2015, 12:44 PM
Calm down there Captain.......just because ol Black Sunshine opened up that 55gal drum on the competition last night......you still need to take your meds! lol

I gave them all to 1st. He was so dam overjoyed that somebody finally had the balls to come to IL, and then get it done I felt it was best. thanks for your concerns however!! ;)

WisWildManFan
04-18-2015, 12:47 PM
Bloomer leave FC for Iowa?

TackyTracker
04-18-2015, 01:25 PM
tell you what I'd stay if I were him

Birky15Bfan
04-18-2015, 01:46 PM
With the relationship Scott had with Johnny Johnson,why wouldn't he go to 34 Raceway?

TheJet-09
04-18-2015, 01:54 PM
Maybe he's a man of his word if he already committed to 34 raceway? Or, maybe he knows he sold all the T-shirts he can at FC and has a whole new crowd to profit from in Iowa. And, he certainly knows that winning like he did then still leaving will make for a far better story than if he stuck around and didn't repeat. But, in true Bloomquist fashion, wouldn't it be cool if he was just jacking with everyone, left FC, only to return tonight and do it all over again!

drtrkr244
04-18-2015, 02:07 PM
Maybe he's a man of his word if he already committed to 34 raceway? Or, maybe he knows he sold all the T-shirts he can at FC and has a whole new crowd to profit from in Iowa. And, he certainly knows that winning like he did then still leaving will make for a far better story than if he stuck around and didn't repeat. But, in true Bloomquist fashion, wouldn't it be cool if he was just jacking with everyone, left FC, only to return tonight and do it all over again!

According to 34 Raceways Facebook post, he's there!

Kwd1253
04-18-2015, 03:34 PM
According to 34 Raceways Facebook post, he's there!You can't tell some people nothing they going believe what ever they think in their head lol. Scott been made plans go to 34 raceway it's big charity race and Scott wants to help them on that part . He said it last night he was going be kind of gave them his word he would be there. That one thing I do like about Scott he does help a lot of charities. But

COKEandaSMILE
04-18-2015, 03:43 PM
Bloomers was impressive. Maybe too impressive. When he went around Lanigan, Darrell looked like he was parked.

Lol, easy now, you're gonna get the "club" all excited.

Late_Model_Mark
04-18-2015, 05:26 PM
Curious if those folks up north get irritated when "our" boys from the south come take your trophy and cash? Makes for good conversation.

Late Model Mark

Josh Bayko
04-18-2015, 05:31 PM
Curious if those folks up north get irritated when "our" boys from the south come take your trophy and cash? Makes for good conversation.

Late Model Mark

I can't speak for others, but I don't get irritated when Bloomer or any other southerner wins up here. I don't really get irritated at anybody winning, unless they ran someone dirty to get the win.

Nasty55
04-18-2015, 08:08 PM

Late Model Mark

Whats there to get irritated about Mark? I mean he came he conquored he left.... case closed...

Cardirt0
04-18-2015, 08:25 PM

Late Model Mark

Whats funny Is NO ONE is upset that he won.. You are the only one making a big deal out of it... I like seeing Bloom race... Just don't care for most of his fans ....I have heard 3 year olds make better conversation then this....

SpringMan
04-18-2015, 08:44 PM
He does not race into the main event at Burlington. Finished 4 in first b main. Going to need some extra help.

Nasty55
04-18-2015, 08:54 PM
He does not race into the main event at Burlington. Finished 4 in first b main. Going to need some extra help.

Oh he will race the main event im sure of that.... They will make sure and give him some sort of provisional starting spot...

SpringMan
04-18-2015, 09:23 PM
They made up a provisional spot for him, he just crashed on lap 6 and went to the pits
Looks like he should have stayed at Illinois 100.

dnemo56
04-18-2015, 09:32 PM
Bloomer Schooled in IOWA! I remember back in the NDRA days when south hated when the north drivers came down and took all the money "Moore,Combs,Moran" There all great racers and they all have good nights and bad nights!

kidrock
04-18-2015, 09:53 PM
Looks like the il Boyz showed up when the big money was on the line. 3 of the top 4 were il Boyz and the winner of the Illini 100, yep 1st, you got it Brandon Sheppard from New Berlin Illinois.

huskerdirt
04-18-2015, 09:56 PM
Looks like the il Boyz showed up when the big money was on the line. 3 of the top 4 were il Boyz and the winner of the Illini 100, yep 1st, you got it Brandon Sheppard from New Berlin Illinois.

And a Illinois boy just schooled Moyer at Burlington to win 10,550.

kidrock
04-18-2015, 09:57 PM
And a Illinois boy just schooled Moyer at Burlington to win 10,550.

Looks like a good night for Il Boyz then.

edavis71
04-18-2015, 10:39 PM
They made up a provisional spot for him, he just crashed on lap 6 and went to the pits
Looks like he should have stayed at Illinois 100.

Ole Bloomer schooled them again tonight!!!

Nasty55
04-18-2015, 10:53 PM
1.Ryan Unzicker
2.Billy Moyer
3.Chris Simpson
4.Jason Utter
5.Chad Simpson

Looks like ol Bloomquist shoulda stayed in Illinois tonight and tried his luck there but he went to corn country and got his corn picked!!!

snoduke88
04-18-2015, 11:43 PM
Bloomer did not pick much IOWA corn tonight.

Highside Hustler25
04-19-2015, 12:08 AM

Late Model Mark

Not as long as you don't get your panties all scrunched up when one of our Yankee boys comes down and spanks yer bottoms at the DTWC.

Fri. night was test night. The real pay day was Saturday night.

Captain Happy
04-19-2015, 12:15 AM

Late Model Mark

Funny you mention this Mark, I always wonder the same thing every time "our" boyz up here take home the big MONEY$$$ from ya'all... ;)

Captain Happy
04-19-2015, 12:19 AM
Anyway... Bloomer said he pissed on the tires... That's illegal isn't it? :rolleyes: :D

Bubstr
04-19-2015, 01:17 AM

Late Model Mark

You do know that Bloomer and Moyer are from Iowa. That isn't exactly the south.

race21j
04-19-2015, 07:01 AM
lol, no it wasn't,,, Bloomer even said he stepped it up......but he did show that the IL boys aint anything even at home. LOLAnd who won the Illini.? Who won at 34.?Oh yes Illinois boys.! BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

cutman
04-19-2015, 08:10 AM
When will they ever get one of those big ones in Ohio 😆

zyoung25
04-19-2015, 08:47 AM
Kinda like sitting on a river bank on late night.....all you hear is crickets. Where's 1st and Late_Model_Mark now?

I wasn't sure why he claimed Bloomquist as a southerner, when most of us know he is from the midwest.

Kwd1253
04-19-2015, 09:55 AM
Z you got let the Scotts die heart nutthugers enjoy that win, it was his first one of the year. he can school Illinois boys but not them lowa boys lol.

Highside Hustler25
04-19-2015, 10:30 AM
lol, no it wasn't,,, Bloomer even said he stepped it up......but he did show that the IL boys aint anything even at home. LOL

Curious if those folks up north get irritated when "our" boys from the south come take your trophy and cash? Makes for good conversation. Late Model Mark

These 2 must be cowarding under the sofa with their tails between their legs:D

zyoung25
04-19-2015, 11:15 AM
Z you got let the Scotts die heart nutthugers enjoy that win, it was his first one of the year. he can school Illinois boys but not them lowa boys lol.

He won at Volusia one night. I understand what ya mean though. He hasn't been himself lately.

Captain Happy
04-19-2015, 11:52 AM
When will they ever get one of those big ones in Ohio 

You'll be so upset the day they do, for your sake I hope your strong enough to handle it because it's coming so GET READY! ;)

Captain Happy
04-19-2015, 01:32 PM

Where's Bloomer from? Lol you probably think Moyer is from the south too... :D

Cardirt0
04-19-2015, 01:56 PM
Crow Crow Crow made all this Crow.... And no Bloomer fans too help me eat it.....
Plus the driver that won it Tell me if I am wrong was From ILL.

Bubstr
04-19-2015, 03:24 PM
Karma is a Mother Dog. Seems like every time, some exuberant fan comes on here bashing the competition after his driver wins, suddenly looses his appetite for crow after the next race. What comes around, goes around.

Captain Happy
04-19-2015, 03:33 PM
Karma is a Mother Dog. Seems like every time, some exuberant fan comes on here bashing the competition after his driver wins, suddenly looses his appetite for crow after the next race. What comes around, goes around.

That would explain the hush from the 1st grader who started this thread tying to chew his crow plater all up good and all by God!!!! :D

Captain Happy
04-19-2015, 03:41 PM
Crow Crow Crow made all this Crow.... And no Bloomer fans too help me eat it.....
Plus the driver that won it Tell me if I am wrong was From ILL.

Yes he was from here in IL, and I'm a Bloomers fan but I ain't a eatin' no dam crow right now, how bout you 1st? Don't answer that, we know your mouth is full!!!!!! HAHAHAAAaaaaa :D

Cardirt0
04-19-2015, 03:58 PM
Yes he was from here in IL, and I'm a Bloomers fan but I ain't a eatin' no dam crow right now, how bout you 1st? Don't answer that, we know your mouth is full!!!!!! HAHAHAAAaaaaa :D

I ant eating no Crow.. and don't give a $hit..don't love or heat bloomer and at the time of this post on 2nd plate of Chicken Wings...

Highside Hustler25
04-19-2015, 04:02 PM
I ant eating no Crow.. and don't give a $hit..don't love or heat bloomer and at the time of this post on 2nd plate of Chicken Wings...

be sure to wipe that BBQsauce off of the keyboard before it dries.:D

Captain Happy
04-19-2015, 04:03 PM

Alright!!!! Enjoy the wings bro!!! :cool:

drtrkr244
04-19-2015, 06:25 PM

I'm sure Bloomer had a good excuse! I think him and Randy enjoyed too much of his sponsors product....aka Ol Smoky! I think Randy had already been sampling it, according to the DOD interview!

Highside Hustler25
04-19-2015, 08:03 PM
I'm sure Bloomer had a good excuse! I think him and Randy enjoyed too much of his sponsors product....aka Ol Smoky! I think Randy had already been sampling it, according to the DOD interview!

I guarantee it. Randy was pickled before time trials even started.

kidrock
04-19-2015, 10:20 PM
These 2 must be cowarding under the sofa with their tails between their legs:D

You know it lol, month of April Thaw Brawl winner Bobby Pierce, Illini 100 winner Brandon Sheppard, Slocum 50 winner Ryan Unzicker all from Illinois so, it just goes to show the Illinois Boyz can get it done.

Cardirt0
04-19-2015, 10:58 PM
I like to Razz on Bobby Pierce sometimes cause his boys on here get wound up like the Bloomer fans its just fun.. Don't dis like ether of them But its so much fun....

Cardirt0
04-19-2015, 11:03 PM
be sure to wipe that BBQsauce off of the keyboard before it dries.:D
Learned to one hand the key board and eat with the other and have a piece plex glass out over my hand and key board.... Game board cost to much to get BBQ on it.. LOL

allWIS1
04-20-2015, 12:29 PM
Looks like he should of stayed at FC, didn't have to good of a night in Iowa.