PDA

View Full Version : Howard Moore Masters Hattiesburg SOS Action

Ben Shelton
04-28-2015, 09:52 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 28th, 2015

Howard Moore Masters Hattiesburg SOS Action

Memphis, Tennessee (04/28/15) – 18-year-old, Howard Moore recorded his first win of 2015 on Friday evening with a dominant win at Hattiesburg Motorsports Park in his Lawn Jox #40 Dynamic Electric JR-1 Sprint Car.

Doing his best to find a place to race, where Mother Nature was not spoiling the party, Howard Moore and the team traveled south to Hattiesburg Motorsports Park (Hattiesburg, Mississippi) on Friday evening to enter their first-ever event at the ¼ mile oval.

The event, which was sanctioned by the Southern Outlaw Sprinters (SOS), found Howard earning the pole position for the main event in his Dynamic Electric #40 JR-1 entry after winning his heat race He would go on to wire the field in the feature to score his first win of the 2015 season! He was followed across the finish line by Terry Gray, Morgan Turpen, Shane Morgan, and Jeff Willingham.

“I had an absolute rocket ship the whole night at Hattiesburg,” said Moore. “I can’t thank Robert, Ricky, and my Dad enough for providing such an awesome car. I also want to thank all of my sponsors for their great support.” He concluded by saying, “Hopefully this is the first of several wins for our team this year.”

On Saturday the team was slated to compete at Deep South Speedway (Loxley, Alabama), but Mother Nature forced the event to be canceled.
Full results from the event are available at www.SOSOutlaws.com.
The upcoming weekend will take Howard to the familiar confines of Riverside International Speedway (West Memphis, Arkansas) for the annual Rock and Roll 50. The Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series (ASCS) will sanction the event on Saturday evening. For more information on the event, please visit www.RiversideInternationalSpeedway.com .

Howard Moore would like to thank all of his sponsors including Lawn Jox, Spikner, Engler Machine & Tool, Senter Farms, Bad Boy Mowers, Ronnie's Hot Rods, Dynamic Electric, JR-1 Chassis, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Park Place Recycling, Superior Equipment, Star Auto Sales, Spanky's Customs and Hot Rods, MotorStands.com, Butlerbuilt Seats, Bell Helmets, Huggins Cams, Racing Eclipse, Short Man Racing, Mike Ward Racing, Mike Wilkerson, Hernando Dental Group, Stinson Industrial, William & Dovey Huckaby, Roy Young, Xtreme Race Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking for new sponsors and marketing partners. For more information as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .