PDA

View Full Version : Kankakee phil line #66

Imodfan130
05-06-2015, 02:08 AM
It was very nice to see Phil at kankakee practice.hope to see him there in his brand new pierce mod.I'm a huge fan of Phil and hope he runs for points at his home track instead of him goin to farmer city when he is one mile away from kankakee..Good luck this year Phil

AnothaBenchRacer
05-07-2015, 03:54 PM
http://blog.financialplannerprogram.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/GoodtoKnow.gif

Imodfan130
05-08-2015, 02:52 AM
What do u mean by ur post just cause I said I hope Phil line runs kankakee every week for points...what does 4m have anything to do with what I said I idiot

Pops15
05-09-2015, 12:55 PM
That's his signature line. It's at the end of all of his posts.

$UMP$
05-11-2015, 07:40 AM
It was very nice to see Phil at kankakee practice.hope to see him there in his brand new pierce mod.I'm a huge fan of Phil and hope he runs for points at his home track instead of him goin to farmer city when he is one mile away from kankakee..Good luck this year Phil

He'll be there running from the competition when all the real competition will be at Hartford!

J20in1st
05-11-2015, 12:21 PM
What do u mean by ur post just cause I said I hope Phil line runs kankakee every week for points...what does 4m have anything to do with what I said I idiot

LMAO you my friend are an idiot, that's his signature line on every post

racer117
08-09-2015, 07:16 AM
Hey , $UmP$ , Anybody can go to Hartford and run good. It does not take much skill to flat foot the throttle around a half mile track . The smaller tracks ,such as Kankakee ,are where the "real " drivers go to show their skills.

HoosierDirtFan
08-09-2015, 11:34 AM
Hey , $UmP$ , Anybody can go to Hartford and run good. It does not take much skill to flat foot the throttle around a half mile track . The smaller tracks ,such as Kankakee ,are where the "real " drivers go to show their skills.

That's false. I've seen good drivers absolutely suck there. It takes a good set up & a brain to race there with an above average car. When you wreck the you wreck hard. You don't flat foot Hartford. You still have to use the breaks getting into the corners and know how to peddle the throttle.