PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Weiss Claims First Win of '15 with I-94 Triumph

Ben Shelton
05-06-2015, 02:25 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 6th, 2015

Ricky Weiss Claims First Win of ’15 with I-94 Triumph

Headingly, Manitoba, Canada (05/06/15) – Ricky Weiss claimed his first win of 2015 in his Derrick’s Sandblasting #7 Bloomquist Chassis/Pro Power Racing Engine Super Late Model on Friday night at I-94 Speedway.

Ricky Weiss powered his Derrick's Sandblasting #7 Bloomquist/Pro Power Racing Super Late Model to his first win of the season on Friday evening. The triumph came at I-94 Speedway (Fergus Falls, Minnesota).

Weiss started his outing with a seventh to second charge in his heat race to earn the pole for the feature. In the finale Ricky led every lap to score the win over Eric Breeschoten, Matt Aukland, Cody Skytland, and Kevin Robertson.

“It always feels great to get the first win of the year,” said Weiss. “We are looking at chasing another WISSOTA title this year, so we have a lot of racing in front of us. That makes it even more important to get a good start to the season.”

Full results from the event are available at(not a nice word)www.i94Speedways.com .

Saturday night found the team at Viking Speedway (Alexandria, Minnesota). With twenty entries in the pits Ricky raced from 7th starting spot to a 3rd place finish. However, before the feature could be contested rain arrived, forcing the cancellation of the balance of the program.

This weekend, May 8th-9th, Ricky will return to I-94 Speedway and Viking Speedway for Weekly Racing Series events. Please visit www.i94Speedways.com and www.VikingSpeedway.net .

Ricky Weiss would like to thank his marketing partners and sponsors including Derrick's Sandblasting. A.I.E. Bell Mobility, Hands On Excavating Inc., Forest Flying Services, Keewaitn Truck Service, J&C Trucking, Cousins Farms, Turk Enterprises, Eibach Springs, Metalz In Motion, Wulff Pumps, New Vision Graphics, Vic Hill Racing Engines, Schaeffer Oil, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Ricky Weiss please visit his website at www.WeissRacing7.com .