PDA

View Full Version : Potomac and Va motor speedway this weekend

smoot
05-11-2015, 11:48 AM
What drivers are attendeing both races? Satterlee has both days scheduled.

SnakeX3
05-11-2015, 12:35 PM
I was trying to figure out the same thing since I may go to VMS. I can try to compile a list. I'd assume guys like Rambo Franklin, Chris Ferguson, Walker Arthur and Casey Roberts will be at VMS since they were at the King of the Commonwealth race.

j1s
05-11-2015, 12:43 PM
I would like to see Arthur bring the super to Potomac this weekend. He put on a hell of show with Blair in the Crate this past Friday. It would be cool if some southern guys came to Potomac Friday, but I doubt it happens. The place is extremely racey; tacky and fast with at least two grooves every night for the past year and half.

Mudweiser
05-12-2015, 01:08 PM
Totally agree j1s, Potomac is the raciest track in the mid-Atlantic.. Pete and Ronnie rake extremely good care of it, haven't seen a bad race there in some time... But racing on Fri night keeps the car counts down.. Let's hope we can draw a few of those southern guys up for 3k...

W2Racing09
05-12-2015, 02:09 PM
Totally agree j1s, Potomac is the raciest track in the mid-Atlantic.. Pete and Ronnie rake extremely good care of it, haven't seen a bad race there in some time... But racing on Fri night keeps the car counts down.. Let's hope we can draw a few of those southern guys up for 3k...

If Potomac and Winchester would swap locations (or the night that they raced) I would be there every week. The only thing that stops me is the Friday night traffic. I can't remember ever seeing a bad race at the track. They run the right divisions, they usually move through the show pretty good, etc.

Thanks,
Jeff.

smoot
05-13-2015, 08:54 AM
Eckert Zeigler Hubbard to VMS

smoot
05-13-2015, 08:55 AM
Weather lookin better for both places

SnakeX3
05-13-2015, 09:13 AM
These are the drivers that I have found with VMS on their schedules....

Rick Eckert
Shane Clanton
Casey Roberts
Chris Ferguson
Mason Zeigler
Gregg Satterlee
Austin Hubbard

SnakeX3
05-13-2015, 10:09 AM
Oh yeah...almost for sure Rambo will be at VMS. I couldn't find a schedule online for him, but he's always there.

Twist'EM Up
05-13-2015, 08:39 PM
if potomac and winchester would swap locations (or the night that they raced) i would be there every week. The only thing that stops me is the friday night traffic. I can't remember ever seeing a bad race at the track. They run the right divisions, they usually move through the show pretty good, etc.

Thanks,
jeff.

hell i've i even seen a race thru the infield there ....2 tires in infield sometimes all 4

dirtMAN007
05-13-2015, 09:33 PM
Were there two winners that night ?

big mouth from da south
05-14-2015, 04:40 PM
Have heard that Ross Robinson...Amanda Whaley .......Ricky Elliott .....maybe Kerry king will be and nick Davis at vms sat night

Mudweiser
05-14-2015, 05:15 PM
hell i've i even seen a race thru the infield there ....2 tires in infield sometimes all 4

Lear was definitely running the extreme bottom that night...

Stan Donnit
05-14-2015, 05:29 PM
That race remains the greatest stock car race in the history of the Potomac Speedway...:eek:

The next best race isn't even close...;)