PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Weiss Takes Pair of Weekend Feature Wins

Ben Shelton
05-15-2015, 08:16 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 15th, 2015

Ricky Weiss Takes Pair of Weekend Feature Wins

Headingly, Manitoba, Canada (05/15/15) – Ricky Weiss enjoyed a great weekend as he went two-for-three with a pair of wins and a runner-up finish in his Derrick’s Sandblasting #7 Bloomquist Chassis/Pro Power Racing Engine Super Late Model.

Ricky Weiss went two-for-two at I-94 Speedway in 2015 on Friday evening by sweeping the event. Ricky won his heat race from the 4th starting spot and then backed it up by charging from the 8th starting position on the feature grid to snag the victory. Full results from the event are available at www.i94Speedways.com .

Saturday night took the team back to Viking Speedway (Alexandria, Minnesota). The night started with the previous week's feature, which was postponed due to rain, being contested. Ricky enjoyed a great run in the feature as he charged from the 6th starting spot to the victory. He was followed across the finish line by Zach Johnson, Matt Aukland, Jeff Wildung, and Cody Skytland.

With a stout field of eighteen entries in action in the new program, Ricky earned the 8th starting spot for the feature. He would go on to advance six spots to register a 2nd place finish to race winner, Cody Skytland. Full results from the event are available at www.VikingSpeedway.net .

The team is currently monitoring the forecast to determine, where they will race this weekend. Keep your browsers pointed to www.WeissRacing7.com for the latest schedule news.

Ricky Weiss would like to thank his marketing partners and sponsors including Derrick's Sandblasting. A.I.E. Bell Mobility, Hands On Excavating Inc., Forest Flying Services, Keewaitn Truck Service, J&C Trucking, Cousins Farms, Turk Enterprises, Eibach Springs, Metalz In Motion, Wulff Pumps, New Vision Graphics, Vic Hill Racing Engines, Schaeffer Oil, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Ricky Weiss please visit his website at www.WeissRacing7.com .