PDA

View Full Version : Show Me 100

Kwd1253
05-19-2015, 08:19 PM
Show me 100 this year making it really hard for my snipers kof picks. Any of group 1 can taken it but trying to pick one driver for group 4 making hard. Of course it's easy to pick billy can't never go wrong picking him for show me 100. Then you have weaver who has been having a great year so far, he been super fast in that longhorn. Got young bobby that been making noise,really young stud behind the wheel. Bub McCool has a fresh club 29 and he has teamed up with tight person. Bub can wheel any car drive the wheels off it, but now he has Thompson teach him how to wheel that car while keeping them tires on it. Then now I just read on DOD that chris simpson we be wheeling and teaming up with Childress. That F5 black dimond/club 29 is no joke and has wheel man that can put it up front. And list goes on Marlar,Stovall,Mars,Gustin,babb,jackson jr,terry. Then ray Cook or Wendell can come out no where to pull a win off at this track. If show me 100 going be good as I think it will be, I can't wait for eldora following up in two weeks.

ride height
05-19-2015, 08:23 PM
Youll be lucky to have a 100 this year if the weather man is even remotely accurate. If i had a $100 to blow and vegas had a line on DLM racing....id bet on Earl Pearson. Not really a fan but ive seen him at Lucas. He knows the track. The Nightmare of course is a favorite. The big boy DLM racing has gotten off the charts competitive, so anything can happen. Right now you better be happy just having a race from the looks of things.

RRRKKK
05-19-2015, 08:28 PM
Really only prediction is now for Saturday with a .14 total rainfall. Wheatland has more equipment than NASCRAP. In the 20 plus years I have gone only once was West Plains rained out.

Kwd1253
05-19-2015, 08:34 PM
The racing God's will approve of this race and will make it happen. Mother nature not going stop this race this weekend.

Kwd1253
05-19-2015, 08:38 PM
Pearson almost got it a few times. It wouldnt suprise me if he did, carrier jr another one that has been in there just missing it too.

25drtrkr
05-19-2015, 09:12 PM
Pearson almost got it a few times. It wouldnt suprise me if he did, carrier jr another one that has been in there just missing it too.

Yeah....he catfished one too many laps and gave Landers his one and only Crown Jewel!

JimBo
05-21-2015, 07:44 AM
Luca Oil Speedway is pretty flat so I'm going with somebody who is good at managing his tires. I'm going with Billy Moyer.

Highside Hustler25
05-21-2015, 07:50 AM
The racing God's will approve of this race and will make it happen. Mother nature not going stop this race this weekend.

Right on Kwd:)The guru of weather, Jim Huskercantoredirt says it will happen, and his word is Gospel.:cool: