PDA

View Full Version : product sponsorships

dirtracr33
05-20-2015, 07:49 PM
i notice a lot on some of the "bigger" named mod drivers sporting larger than average logos for all star, afco, quickcar, bsb, etc....are these guys able to obtain sponsorship from these companies and if so are the companies contacting them or vise versa...would it be worth presenting sponsorhip proposals from the "average" local racer....just curious thx for any input..

whatdidyousay
05-21-2015, 08:17 AM
i'd be curious to. I don't know that any contingency programs are clear for these mfg.s either

AnothaBenchRacer
05-21-2015, 11:14 AM
It's all about who you know. If you're a decent racer with a good resume you do have a shot. A lot of guys that are heavily involved in racing (chassis builders, part store owners etc) are just dealers for the products and therfor usually end up with product for their own personal race doings.

racin6mod
06-06-2015, 11:47 AM
I tried a few years .what I found out was you have to plan it out a years in advance contacting the now for next years maybe a good idea but this years is set and only local business will jump in mid season. the big companies like to announce by the pri show if not at it. as for the size of the decals a lot of guy's are having them printed on the wrap so they can set the size they want.