PDA

View Full Version : Show-Me 100 final night moved to July 12th

fryefan
05-24-2015, 09:36 AM
This will be the day after the Diamond Nationals.

Heavy overnight rains and additional heavy rain expected throughout the day and evening have left Lucas Oil Speedway officials with no choice but to postpone the final day of the 23rd Annual Show-Me 100. We will run the Saturday portion of the event on Sunday, July 12th, the day after the Diamond Nationals. Your admission ticket from Saturday and your pit band from Saturday will be honored for admission on July 12th. Your Additional details to follow.

dunkard_trapper
05-24-2015, 09:39 AM
I guess they didn't see the post on here where s bunch of folks "guaranteed" they'd get the race in??

Highside Hustler25
05-24-2015, 10:47 AM
Gonna be a whole lot of folks pizzed off at Mother Nature. At least I hope they blame her.

george w
05-24-2015, 11:31 AM
Didn't see this one coming mabe i haven't missed the show-me just yet, gonna be a huge weekend in july nice that there honoring all tickets an pit passes at that time but it wont cover the cost of diesel fuel for most hope they can all make it back .

Nasty55
05-24-2015, 11:47 AM
Didn't see this one coming mabe i haven't missed the show-me just yet, gonna be a huge weekend in july nice that there honoring all tickets an pit passes at that time but it wont cover the cost of diesel fuel for most hope they can all make it back .

Man is that's gonna be a huge friday the 10th at pontoon beach at tri city speedway then onto july 11th the Diamond nationals followed by the finish of the show me 100 then onto Lakeside for a tuesday show on the 14th and then onto nebraska to I-80 for the Silver Dollar Nationals 17th-18th thats gonna be a busy week for the Lucas guys for sure george...

Clayton_Wetter
05-24-2015, 03:10 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/geezer69/EatCrow1.jpg (http://s38.photobucket.com/user/geezer69/media/EatCrow1.jpg.html)

And here are your Crow Platters to those arm chair scholars who told us that they would get the race in this weekend no matter what. Sides of potato salads, baked beans, and cole slaw included!!!