PDA

View Full Version : Switching from bloomquist cars

rockman1755
05-26-2015, 02:27 AM
Just wondering why so many all of sudden sold theirs.phillips,eckert,erb,wells,brady smith before he retired and I believe there were more.I thought they all were running up front before they switched.just curious if anybody knows the real reason.thanks

W2Racing09
05-26-2015, 08:39 AM
Just wondering why so many all of sudden sold theirs.phillips,eckert,erb,wells,brady smith before he retired and I believe there were more.I thought they all were running up front before they switched.just curious if anybody knows the real reason.thanks

Wells is back in a Bloomquist I believe. Not sure about the rest of them. I think it does not sit well with everyone that Bloomquist was using the Sweet-Bloomquist cars and not selling them to those who considered themselves loyal customers. He has been unloading a few of the Sweet-Bloomquist cars lately however from what I can tell.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Josh Bayko
05-26-2015, 09:27 AM
If I remember correctly, it had something to do with Scott cutting the information stream off. Having to worry about his customers' cars as the company got bigger hurt his own performance.

jog49
05-26-2015, 10:38 AM
Paying more for less?

Scott Boesel
05-26-2015, 10:59 AM
The biggest suprise to me was when Owens made the switch he dominated in the Bloomquist car

RayburnBaby
05-26-2015, 01:12 PM
Eckert still has his bloomquist cars there his personal cars. Right now he is driving someone elses stuff. An yes wells is back in bloomquist stuff.

MI Dirt Fan
05-26-2015, 01:22 PM
Brady Smith I believe was running Rockets the last couple years.

clayman2
05-26-2015, 01:41 PM
the monkey see monkey do don't always work for everyone, they wont drive themselves !!

falsfanb12
05-26-2015, 02:10 PM
if your going to build and sell chassis you shouldn't be driving, that goes for engine builder too, just too much on there plates.

huskerdirt
05-26-2015, 02:26 PM
Phillips still has his Bloomquist cars also.

huskerdirt
05-26-2015, 02:27 PM
Brady Smith I believe was running Rockets the last couple years.

He only ran them in 2014.

powerslide
05-26-2015, 03:33 PM

I'm gusssing Phillips got out of them because he makes a lot of money selling cars and he wasn't selling many. Bloomquist wasn't going to allow him to sell a Bloomquist by Phillips.

dirt33
05-26-2015, 04:33 PM

Would it be accurate to say that the only reason Phillips still has those cars is because he can't get them sold? They've been listed for sale on his website for, what, a year and a half?

jrkracing54
05-26-2015, 08:52 PM
I heard he quit giving tech support but also quit supporting the parts for the cars (i.e. bumpers, control arms, etc.)

Bigun83
05-26-2015, 09:23 PM
Well I know for a fact that you can pick up the phone and call and all your questions will be answered about the car. They also have you come to the shop when you buy a car help your get your motor and all in and get you set up before it leaves the shop. But also you can buy any part you need for the car from them also. Plus if you listen to all the interviews what does Scott say. They build a car get all he bugs worked out before it is sold. You can call and buy a Sweet - Bloomquist car if you got the money. Call the shop and find our for yourself instead of guessing and repeating hear say.