PDA

View Full Version : The Reaper #42

Imodfan130
05-26-2015, 11:23 PM
I can't wait to watch my number one driver at Eldora hope he makes the show...how many Reaper fans out there? Go McKay Wenger the bad fast reaper..I love watching him at fairbury he is balls to the wall...

plunks7
05-26-2015, 11:32 PM
I have a Reaper shirt. But its #19 Gustin it looks awesome!!

TMaCiLLiNi39
05-26-2015, 11:43 PM
I can't wait to watch my number one driver at Eldora hope he makes the show...how many Reaper fans out there? Go McKay Wenger the bad fast reaper..I love watching him at fairbury he is balls to the wall...

He was amazing there in September 😐😐😐

Imodfan130
05-26-2015, 11:48 PM
Yes he was I love watching him race

TMaCiLLiNi39
05-26-2015, 11:54 PM
Yes he was I love watching him race

I was being sarcastic... He was f'n awful

falsfan
05-27-2015, 12:07 AM
I was being sarcastic... He was f'n awful

Ok they were so "aweful" because they blew the big motor Thursday stayed up to 3am changing the motor and lifting it out by hand using a jack handle. But for the first time ever racing there is say he did alright, missed the bmain by 1 spot

Imodfan130
05-27-2015, 12:10 AM
Ya a low budget guy like the reaper goes there and misses by one spot he is so awful really Go REAPER#42

Nasty55
05-27-2015, 01:01 AM
Ya a low budget guy like the reaper goes there and misses by one spot he is so awful really Go REAPER#42

Go The real Reaper 19R Ryan Gustin!!

TMaCiLLiNi39
05-27-2015, 03:29 AM

12th in heat 1 isn't missing it by 1 spot... But nice try lol

TackyTracker
05-27-2015, 09:49 AM
have to agree and I hope Wenger stays driving because he is fun to watch but going there missing the bmain would suck

JMDraceHD98
05-27-2015, 11:45 AM
I have a Reaper shirt. But its #19 Gustin it looks awesome!!

Lol i second that

falsfanb12
05-27-2015, 12:21 PM
Love the Haters! One Reaper gets the best equipment HANDED to him and is a Fn menace on the track, I will give hims dues he does run good once every so often. The other Reaper works 9-5 job, family funded and show s up for the love of the sport. Trade equipment and money for a year and all the big mouth never raced anything but a GEO would be like RYAN WHO!!! Nuff said, mom always taught me not to have a war of the minds with an unarmed J-bag! See ya

MotoMatt
05-27-2015, 02:21 PM
Falsfanb12 you clearly don't know the history behind Ryan Gustin's career. He raced on old equipment junk tires and a crazy low budget his family funded in the USMTS and got the attention of Gressel, his owner now. He did it the hard way, with no crew or rich daddy, now that he has the best equipment don't hold it against him...he earned every nut and bolt.

WisWildManFan
05-27-2015, 02:51 PM
Talked to Mckay after Illini, seemed like a pretty good guy. Always cheer for the guys with the small trailers at the BIG E!

MotoMatt
05-27-2015, 03:53 PM
Ryan Gustin is called the reaper by some, his shirts say it etc. Came from his modified days. He has a big money ride, no expenses spared sort of deal. Above someone said he had it all handed to him, he hasn't, he earned the ride with crap equipment, old tires and a lot of to young to know any different balls to the walls mentality. The other guys, apparently also called the reaper, is what this thread was about. I don't know anything about him but if he has the balls to run Eldora in a late model he is good with me that's for sure!

MotoMatt
05-27-2015, 03:54 PM
And for the record, I hate that you can't write a post on this forum with spaces between lines to form paragraphs without it taking them out, I am sure I am a moron on this but anyone else not able to press the enter button and have it post that way???

dmr37
05-27-2015, 04:51 PM
we can't have 2 Reapers. Someone is going to have to change their name to T-Bone or maybe KoKo

MotoMatt
05-27-2015, 04:54 PM
Thanks DMR37, all is right in my world now...

Matt

falsfanb12
05-27-2015, 06:41 PM
Ok ,Ryan who personally do not know only from that tv show can call himself whatever he likes who cares. If it wasn't for the TV show would he have some of his sponsors and would he have moved up. I don't think so. But while on the USMTS? all you heard was it's a full time job, extra. Great for Ryan for getting a ride that allows him to run full time for how many years? McKay I know well he worked his but off to get to where he is 9 til 5 at work 5 til 1 or 2 am in the shop to race 2 sometimes 3 times a week. Has to take vacation to run 9 Summer national races ( 20th in final points standings). Ducks no one runs WoO, Lucas Oil, Summer Nationals, AMLS, any sanction he doesn't care. He runs 2-5 year old equipment tires for more than 1 night and after a long day at work drives the rig home! Hell his Rig is probably older than most peoples cars. Now who ever wants to call themselves "The Reaper" who gives a crap!!!! Just god forbid we get someone else calling themselves Bloomer or world war 3 will break out. JOKE.

plunks7
05-27-2015, 07:56 PM
falsfanb12-- I hope you are not McKay's PR man. Your not helping him gain any fans. No one said in any post he could not race. I'm sure he can wheel a car. But the fact of the matter is someone asked if there were any Reaper fans. And we gave our response. Most of us on this forum when asked how the Reaper did. We will respond as to Ryan Gustin!!! Ryan's shirts are all over the place with the Reaper name on them. I have never seen a shirt with Wenger the reaper. Maybe there out there but I have yet to see one. If McKay is known to some as the Reaper it's know big Deal. But once again if you or anybody asks how the Reaper did. The majority will be referring to Ryan Gustin.

plunks7
05-27-2015, 09:19 PM
Bloomquist would be called "The Grim Reaper".

kidrock
05-27-2015, 09:30 PM
Yep always like the Reaper, he can definitely wheel it that's for sure. I don't get to the races that much anymore but, went to Fairbury last Saturday night and was disappointed he wasn't going to be racing Saturday night. Hope he makes the show.

kidrock
05-27-2015, 09:42 PM
For one I had a job change and never know what time I'm getting off work from day to day, second my brother and I sold everything so, it's just a little different not being involved. Hoping to maybe go to a few this year though.

kidrock
05-27-2015, 10:07 PM
Got it. You're healthy that's what matters!!

Knock on wood so far so good with that but, hey thanks for asking?

plunks7
05-27-2015, 10:11 PM
I think it's med time. :cool:

That's funny you said that. I left the board for a few minutes and that is exactly what I did. Are you out side my window or do you have E S P.....N. :)

falsfanb12
05-28-2015, 03:49 AM
No I am not McKays PR man look at my name duh! I just hate the condescending attitudes of some of the people on here! There have been several threads that have brought up McKay being called the reaper and here come the Gustin fans. Oh boy need to start some crap now kind of people! McKay has actually gotten away from the Reaper name for his own reasons. At one point in time I really liked this board, had a good time and all. But anymore its mostly Banned MF that need to go back to HS and start crap there. You know the ones I am talking about the ones that ended up on the floor with a bloody nose and fat lip. I will no longer have any say on this board and will only keep logged in to see the pictures and video's. Other than that most everyone except a select few can go (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) themself. Mod's need to ban more people here and bring this back to a actual informative place for race fans and less an area for the HS bullied or bullies to hang out. See Ya Bitches

D. Tidrow
05-28-2015, 05:19 AM
No I am not McKays PR man look at my name duh! I just hate the condescending attitudes of some of the people on here! There have been several threads that have brought up McKay being called the reaper and here come the Gustin fans. Oh boy need to start some crap now kind of people! McKay has actually gotten away from the Reaper name for his own reasons. At one point in time I really liked this board, had a good time and all. But anymore its mostly Banned MF that need to go back to HS and start crap there. You know the ones I am talking about the ones that ended up on the floor with a bloody nose and fat lip. I will no longer have any say on this board and will only keep logged in to see the pictures and video's. Other than that most everyone except a select few can go (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) themself. Mod's need to ban more people here and bring this back to a actual informative place for race fans and less an area for the HS bullied or bullies to hang out. See Ya BitchesJust stop, when you post stuff like this you are just asking for it. Mr. Wenger has looked good this year, I'm pulling for him, but just stop. This board is full of piranhas.

Highside Hustler25
05-28-2015, 07:00 AM
falsfanb12-- I hope you are not McKay's PR man. Your not helping him gain any fans. No one said in any post he could not race. I'm sure he can wheel a car. But the fact of the matter is someone asked if there were any Reaper fans. And we gave our response. Most of us on this forum when asked how the Reaper did. We will respond as to Ryan Gustin!!! Ryan's shirts are all over the place with the Reaper name on them. I have never seen a shirt with Wenger the reaper. Maybe there out there but I have yet to see one. If McKay is known to some as the Reaper it's know big Deal. But once again if you or anybody asks how the Reaper did. The majority will be referring to Ryan Gustin.

Whoa there sport! I think it all depends on where your from. Never heard of Gustin till a year or so ago. McKay has been racing around Illinois for almost 12 years. Gustin had some big finishes last year that gained him some National exposure. Wenger made the switch to Lates after running Mods since 2004. The transition has been slow but he is progressing each year. Not even close in equipment as Gustin has him covered there but...this dude can wheel em with the best. He was a stud in the mod and will only get better with time spent in the Late Model.

And how did the Reaper do...finished 2nd at FC.

jeffreymo
05-28-2015, 08:50 AM
This is such an odd thing to be getting worked up about...

rc24
05-28-2015, 11:17 AM
Just grab some popcorn and enjoy the show Jeff!

MotoMatt
05-28-2015, 11:43 AM
Yep, that was a buthurt bonanza wasn't it! All I did was explain where Gustin comes from after CPT Buthurt said he didn't earn his way...

JMDraceHD98
05-28-2015, 12:16 PM
Yep, that was a buthurt bonanza wasn't it! All I did was explain where Gustin comes from after CPT Buthurt said he didn't earn his way...

Ya we had a level 10 butthurt there.

Nasty55
05-28-2015, 02:52 PM

Matt for those that got all butthurt I wouldn't worry man they obviously don't know where talent comes from which Ryan Gustin is full of talent.... And for those of us that do know where he came up from appreciate the talent that he has! He obviously was not a multiple time usmts national champion because he was lacking any talent thats for sure... Heck I can remember when Ryan was running stuff that was old and half worn out and still beating the big names so now that he has a team like gressel backing him these people wanna climb out of the woodwork to complain saying he didn't earn it..... Go figure

Nasty55
05-28-2015, 02:58 PM
Whoa there sport! I think it all depends on where your from. Never heard of Gustin till a year or so ago. McKay has been racing around Illinois for almost 12 years. Gustin had some big finishes last year that gained him some National exposure. Wenger made the switch to Lates after running Mods since 2004. The transition has been slow but he is progressing each year. Not even close in equipment as Gustin has him covered there but...this dude can wheel em with the best. He was a stud in the mod and will only get better with time spent in the Late Model.

Gustins transition has been so so as well..... He has won some races in the latemodel and oh by the way HH he was a stud in the modifieds as well earning himself a couple of national usmts titles beating just as tough of competition as the ump boys there in Illinois at farmer city and fals...

J20in1st
05-28-2015, 08:41 PM

There's only 1 Reaper and that's Ryan the Reaper Gustin

J20in1st
05-28-2015, 08:43 PM

Gustin has been handing people's asses to them since he was 12 in a B Mod at Webster City IA. Far more then the last year, obviously you don't follow any of the USMTS either because he's been on that for around 10 years I believe.

Highside Hustler25
05-28-2015, 09:00 PM
There's only 1 Reaper and that's Ryan the Reaper Gustin

And you Sir are incorrect.

Gustin has been handing people's asses to them since he was 12 in a B Mod at Webster City IA. Far more then the last year, obviously you don't follow any of the USMTS either because he's been on that for around 10 years I believe.

And you Sir are correct. I DO NOT follow B Mods or any Mods for that matter. Were talkin late models here. Please stay on topic.

Highside Hustler25
05-28-2015, 09:02 PM
Guess again!

Let's make it easy and just call ya "Slick":D

cdustyr1
05-28-2015, 10:04 PM
Wait neither has claimed the title first one to wiki wins http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_motorsports_people_by_nickname#R

WisWildManFan
05-28-2015, 10:13 PM
Highest finisher at dream should claim the title lol

hygty
05-28-2015, 10:30 PM
I DO NOT follow B Mods or any Mods for that matter. Were talkin late models here. Please stay on topic. Feger Racing. maybe you should mods can put one he11 of a show on

WisWildManFan
05-28-2015, 11:04 PM
Boy^ I was gonna say world..Maybe they should average the finishes!

J20in1st
05-28-2015, 11:15 PM
No I am not McKays PR man look at my name duh! I just hate the condescending attitudes of some of the people on here! There have been several threads that have brought up McKay being called the reaper and here come the Gustin fans. Oh boy need to start some crap now kind of people! McKay has actually gotten away from the Reaper name for his own reasons. At one point in time I really liked this board, had a good time and all. But anymore its mostly Banned MF that need to go back to HS and start crap there. You know the ones I am talking about the ones that ended up on the floor with a bloody nose and fat lip. I will no longer have any say on this board and will only keep logged in to see the pictures and video's. Other than that most everyone except a select few can go (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) themself. Mod's need to ban more people here and bring this back to a actual informative place for race fans and less an area for the HS bullied or bullies to hang out. See Ya Bitches

Good go's you went full retard over a discussion. Find a snickers and get back to us

bullring
05-29-2015, 07:34 AM
Reminds me of a NASCAR driver and a sprint car driver that stold the "King" name from Elvis Presley

Nasty55
05-29-2015, 01:06 PM

Awe dont take your ball and run like a cry baby now falsfanb12.... This does happen to be an opinionated based board it is just some of you cant stand or handle when some of us form our opinion of certain drivers or tracks etc..... I have yet to see where anyone has said anything negative towards McKay Wenger in anyway other than Ryan Gustin is the true " Reaper " which ive said it all along to others on here who have gotten butthurt and ran and took their ball and went home...... I wish McKay wenger nothing but the best of luck in his latemodel endevours and i hope he becomes as good in a latemodel as he was in a modified!! with that being said heres a song for you falsfanb12.... it is Ryan Gustins Theme song just sayin..... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

Highside Hustler25
05-29-2015, 05:42 PM
This is probably the last I'll post on this subject. I believe the original poster was giving a shout out to McKay, who around the Midwest is known as the Reaper. Some folks wanted to turn it into a Gustin thread just to rile some feathers. Same old sh1t, different day:rolleyes:

zyoung25
05-29-2015, 07:01 PM
I am the one and only true reaper! I am the, Grim Reaper!!

The real grim reaper plays on the show family guy and never ever talks....goes by the name death.

Nasty55
05-29-2015, 07:06 PM
The real grim reaper plays on the show family guy and never ever talks....goes by the name death.

Some people on here have identity crisis as well Zack if ya know what I mean... :)

chupp n bloomer fan
05-29-2015, 08:07 PM
The real grim reaper plays on the show family guy and never ever talks....goes by the name death.He talks. It's Norm MacDonald's voice.

zyoung25
05-29-2015, 08:34 PM
I hadn't ever seen him talk haha. He just shows up whenever the time comes.

Bubstr
05-30-2015, 01:44 PM
I've been a Grim Reaper since 64. VF101 USN Once a Reaper always a Reaper. I guess anyone can call their self anything they want.

mckaywenger.com
05-30-2015, 05:28 PM
I actually work 7-5*

pap
05-30-2015, 05:39 PM
He talks. It's Norm MacDonald's voice.

I always thought it was Adam Corolla's voice........Learn something new everyday on 4m!!!

whofarted?
05-31-2015, 10:18 AM
Lol this is funny. You're all burnt

Highside Hustler25
05-31-2015, 10:36 AM
Lol this is funny. You're all burnt

:DYa mean Burnt outs don't ya?Who else watches Family guy:confused: