PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Weiss Rockets to River Cities Win

Ben Shelton
05-27-2015, 02:48 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 27th, 2015

Ricky Weiss Rockets to River Cities Win

Headingly, Manitoba, Canada (05/27/15) – Ricky Weiss enjoyed a great Memorial Day weekend of racing events in his Derrick’s Sandblasting #7 Bloomquist Chassis/Pro Power Racing Engine Super Late Model.

On Friday night Weiss Racing continued his successful 2015 season by traveling to River Cities Speedway (Grand Forks, North Dakota) for a Weekly Racing Series Event. With twenty-four entries on hand Ricky made a sweep of the night by first winning his heat race and then the feature event. His fourth victory of the month and the season came ahead of Bill Mooney, Pat Doar, Joey Pederson, and Brad Seng. Full results are available at www.RiverCitiesSpeedway.com .

The following night took Ricky Weiss to Viking Speedway (Alexandria, Minnesota) for a Northern Late Model Racing Association (NLRA) event. After moving four spots from 6th to 2nd in his heat, Ricky earned a spot into the A-Main. Starting 5th in the feature, Ricky went on to move up two positions to record a 3rd place finish behind race winner, Brad Seng, and Cody Skytland.

Sunday night's event at Viking Speedway was cancelled due to the wet weather.

Full results from the event are available at www.NLRA.org .

The upcoming weekend, May 28th-30th, will see the team entering a trio of events. On Thursday night Ricky will compete at Red River Co-Op Speedway (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada). Friday the action continues at I-94 Speedway (Fergus Falls, Minnesota), and the weekend concludes on Saturday evening at Viking Speedway (Alexandria, Minnesota). For more information on the events, please visit www.VictoryLane.mb.ca, www.I94Speedways.com, and www.VikingSpeedway.net .

Ricky Weiss would like to thank his marketing partners and sponsors including Derrick's Sandblasting. A.I.E. Bell Mobility, Hands On Excavating Inc., Forest Flying Services, Keewaitn Truck Service, J&C Trucking, Cousins Farms, Turk Enterprises, Eibach Springs, Metalz In Motion, Wulff Pumps, New Vision Graphics, Vic Hill Racing Engines, Schaeffer Oil, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Ricky Weiss please visit his website at www.WeissRacing7.com .