PDA

View Full Version : Here's Your Picture Of The Day

SnakeX3
05-30-2015, 07:29 AM
Thank God EPJ walked away from the wreck last night. Just one look at his face in the third pic in this gallery and that's all you need to know about how close that came to being a tragedy.

http://dirtondirt.com/photoGallery.php?id=5004

I'd like all ya'll to think about something for a moment. I don't read anyone say much bad about ol' EPJ, but what if that wreck was in the WoO series and started with the #101 topside, #25 in middle and WoO's #1 on the bottom landing on his hood? Would there be three deleted threads already?

Yes. I know the history between Casey and Josh and that is why EPJ's wreck didn't get the same response, but there are two points I'd like to make.

It's cool that we care enough about the sport to act like buttholes towards each other defending our favorite driver, but no matter who you like and dislike, I'd hate to think any of us want to see someone get injured worse then perhaps getting a well deserved fat lip. If that was Josh on his hood I would hate to think anyone would say they were glad it happened or he deserved it.

Second point - To re-state the obvious, this is a dangerous sport. The sanctioning bodies need to enforce their existing rules about drivers using their vehicles as weapons and make the penalties for violating those rules <b>CLEAR</b> and enforce them consistently no matter who violates them. There has to be a zero tolerance policy for this stuff before we lose one of our heroes.

I love hard racing as much as the next guy....maybe even more. Wrecks like the one last night involving EPJ are going to happen when you have 24 warriors in battle. Forget the expense involved for the car owners that are intentionally wrecked by some retard. We don't need emotionally unstable people increasing the chances of someone getting killed or seriously injured. It's up to the sanctioning bodies to do everything in their power to send that message to the people that compete in their series.

Okfine
05-30-2015, 12:10 PM
Wurd............