PDA

View Full Version : Highland Speedway

Dogknotted
05-31-2015, 10:43 AM
So been to highland a few times this year. Who is the 26m late model ??? Guy seems lost. And a little crazy

Dogknotted
05-31-2015, 10:51 AM
Was their a few weeks ago and every time they would drop the green flag he would pile the whole pack up!!!! All I'm saying is those guys put a lot of money into them cars. If you suck that bad just request the back of the pack and save everyone the trouble.

gumby_32d
05-31-2015, 11:08 AM
That's Brent McKinnon. Its his first year in a super. I haven't seen him race yet. It sounds like he could use a week of play days and not try and swing for the fences coming out of turn four.

hygty
05-31-2015, 11:37 AM
I saw him race he is no worse than few others therno names they are mot giving any names

Kwd1253
05-31-2015, 11:46 AM
dont miss highland speedway weekly event of super late model demolition derby.

gumby_32d
05-31-2015, 12:07 PM
I would venture to say he does not wad up the field or run people over on purpose like some other people in the SLM class and other classes there.

Carpy
05-31-2015, 12:36 PM
Now I got a handle, bow!!

Dogknotted
05-31-2015, 03:02 PM
All I'm saying is these guys go by these race cars having never raced before and now they are race car drivers!!! They are weapons and they need to be careful.

Dogknotted
05-31-2015, 03:04 PM
Let me be clear I'm not saying the guy is a bad guy by any means. I'm saying his driving is dangerous

gumby_32d
05-31-2015, 03:10 PM
Brent just needs some seat time. I'm sure he is not using his car as a weapon. Schulte, voight, wiedner and a few others around use their (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) as a weapon

hygty
05-31-2015, 03:33 PM
3 out of the 4 you mentioned are not racing there anymore Manville won't race there either

Dogknotted
05-31-2015, 07:26 PM
That's my point. We can't get quality drivers when these guys go buy cars and are race car drivers now. Nobody wants to race against these guys. For fear of the carnage I mean when you wad the whole pace up on a green flag start because you never ran up front before just request the back save everyone the hassle. He isn't the only one but come on good example. What did he race before his late model because I never heard of him before?

CT00
06-01-2015, 09:03 AM
Mcklovin85 you are a celebrity now.. lol.. Wow.

catdaddyb
06-04-2015, 10:49 AM
i had to spend a hour looking up a a password to a racing forum that i haven't followed since well it looks like 2009 to prove to a friend that I'm not dog knotted some guy who thinks he sucks as a race car driver and he is blaming me for it. to Brent Mclovin Mckinnon your a rookie you suck your probably going to suck for awhile UNTIL U learn how to drive the god(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) thing. to the dog knot buy one of those (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing things stick your money into it and get out their on that track and show them just how easy it is to drive one #25HUSTLINFOLIFE #LONGLIVETHEQUEENTHEQUEENISGONE

hygty
06-04-2015, 01:11 PM
That's my point. We can't get quality drivers when these guys go buy cars and are race car drivers now. Nobody wants to race against these guys. For fear of the carnage I mean when you wad the whole pace up on a green flag start because you never ran up front before just request the back save everyone the hassle. He isn't the only one but come on good example. What did he race before his late model because I never heard of him before? I saw him at tri city practice he didn't look that bad but the car needs setting up t it bounces down the straightaway