PDA

View Full Version : Video: Florence Speedway | 5.30.15 | Gilpin/Kramer | Sliders/Flip

Jody Shannon
05-31-2015, 04:01 PM
https://youtu.be/SeEJAdPtGoQ

msb1976
05-31-2015, 05:05 PM
https://youtu.be/SeEJAdPtGoQ. All I got to say is I hope he knows what's coming! This is the third time he has taken out Joey at Florence if he shows up at another track joeys at he better leave it loaded.

dirtracr33
05-31-2015, 05:29 PM
sometimes that's the problem w/ sliders...if yer clear they're cool but if you're not clear not so much....and it's hard to know if you are clear sometimes....unless I was sure I was going to be clear I would always be mindful of coming across because this is what happens....hope joey not tore up too bad.

hygty
05-31-2015, 05:46 PM
more like chumpion

smith19
05-31-2015, 05:51 PM
more than likely they will meet again at the Merrill downey memorial july,4 at Lawrenceburg speedway...mods $4,444 to win plus $44 a lap $444 to start. plus late models $1500 to win...

racecrazed
05-31-2015, 07:13 PM
Those two just cannot stay off of each other these past few years. They are both so fast they are always one and two it seems. Not gonna lie, I'd be fuggin pissed if I were Kramer. There is a video of Kramer dumping gilpin in a turn also. I like them both they are both awesome, but yeah I'm surprised gilpin left with no harm after that one.

TFC4
05-31-2015, 11:32 PM
There is a huge difference between dumping someone, spinning them out. And door slamming them and rolling them over. If roles were reversed all the Gilpin fans would be in a rant about it also. The previous slide jobs all clear very easy, this one wasn't even close.

lb_sa
06-01-2015, 05:49 AM
LOL at Devin Gilpin. Punk ass. Kramer owes him about 3 dumps now, this one was ridiculous.

JustAddDirt
06-01-2015, 07:35 AM
If you watch the video, and notice the first 2 sliders were Gilpin is sliding up to the wall on both ends , he is waiting almost to corner exit to hit the cushion.

The last, and fatal one he was about 6 car lengths or more, earlier to the cushion....he knew exactly what he was doing,(or at least I think he did) and if I had not been there, he would have hit the wall pretty hard on his own. I did not see him until the last second, and it was too late to react.

Just like they said in Forrest Gump..... Sh1t Happens.
I think they even made a t-shirt.

CsR41
06-01-2015, 08:11 AM
(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) shame you didn't see it early enough and miss it!

Great reply, IMO.

TTS_JF
06-01-2015, 09:43 AM
Kramer will get him back at some point; Both guys are very fast in the mod class I just hate that 2 good cars were tore up.

lb_sa
06-01-2015, 02:29 PM
Kramer will get him back at some point; Both guys are very fast in the mod class I just hate that 2 good cars were tore up.

77 is a better car at Florence and the 1G can't handle it. Gilpin needs to stick to Brownstown where he magically starts front row every week and doesn't have to worry about anything.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-01-2015, 05:07 PM
If you watch the video, and notice the first 2 sliders were Gilpin is sliding up to the wall on both ends , he is waiting almost to corner exit to hit the cushion.

The last, and fatal one he was about 6 car lengths or more, earlier to the cushion....he knew exactly what he was doing,(or at least I think he did) and if I had not been there, he would have hit the wall pretty hard on his own. I did not see him until the last second, and it was too late to react.

Just like they said in Forrest Gump..... Sh1t Happens.
I think they even made a t-shirt.
Exactly what I said on Facebook. He would have nailed the wall if you were not there.

ALLDIRT
06-04-2015, 08:43 AM
77 is a better car at florence and the 1g can't handle it. Gilpin needs to stick to brownstown where he magically starts front row every week and doesn't have to worry about anything.

i have been to aleast 30 to 40 races where gilpin starts on the pole. Heats /features . Dont matter . Hes the national champion is what i heard.
So maybe thats how you get the pole. Because he does everywhere he goes.
I mean you cannot be that lucky every time.

ChrisNunn
06-04-2015, 10:01 PM
5/23 Devin started 8th in his LM heat. Pole of feature.
5/2 Devin started 7th in his LM heat, pole of feature. Started 7th in his modified heat and third in the feature
4/11 pole in his mod heat and 2nd in feature