PDA

View Full Version : Watched the Eldora video

chupp n bloomer fan
06-07-2015, 09:47 AM
The end of the race where some just had weird theories, conspiracies.

The first caution was a mystery and JD smoked them.

Second one, Satterlee wrecked, so ya got a caution. JD had a bad restart and Bloomer got him.

Owens had bad damage on the rear of the car and was running about middle of the track, looked as though shooting for the bottom. But it did screw JD, who woulda passed Blomer there, cleanly I might add. His head of steam was just too much.

JD was the fastest car, and if not for his bad restart, Bloomer woulda been light at the scales for second place. If Bloomer wasn't light, I'd have felt bad for JD. He had the best car, just messed up the restart, but luckily Bloomer can't do math.

Oley Wilkersen
06-07-2015, 09:57 AM
Expensive lesson learned by Team Zero lets hope!

Congrats to the winner... Jonathan Davenport!!

huskerdirt
06-07-2015, 10:29 AM
The first caution was for debris...... Very small piece in turn 2. Maybe it weighed 25 pounds.... Maybe it didn't.

Barbecueboy
06-07-2015, 10:42 AM
The first caution was for debris...... Very small piece in turn 2. Maybe it weighed 25 pounds.... Maybe it didn't.

Funny husker...........

hygty
06-07-2015, 12:05 PM
Bloomer can't do math they are taught different math in California

chupp n bloomer fan
06-07-2015, 12:21 PM
Bloomer can't do math they are taught different math in CaliforniaAnd until recently you couldn't spell, so are they taught different English in Missouri?

chupp n bloomer fan
06-07-2015, 12:22 PM
Is the video on dirtondirt.com???? Mommy won't let me subscribe to it. Says it costs too much. :(No sonny, Eldoras website, I don't have DoD either. Not enough time to justify the cost and use it.

hygty
06-07-2015, 01:30 PM
And until recently you couldn't spell, so are they taught different English in Missouri?might be so but i am never a bloomer fan how can you support a team that cheats all the time

hygty
06-07-2015, 01:31 PM
No sonny, Eldoras website, I don't have DoD either. Not enough time to justify the cost and use it. you are missing out on dirtondirt

chupp n bloomer fan
06-07-2015, 02:21 PM
might be so but i am never a bloomer fan how can you support a team that cheats all the timeThis wasn't cheating, this was a fuk up. Furthermore they all cheat, so I ain't going to play that game. Bust out a rule book and tech them all, ain't a one going to pass. Starting with the bodies.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-07-2015, 02:22 PM
you are missing out on dirtondirtWhen you work 60-70+ a week I can't justify buying it. I know I am, but if I'm not going to use it, no use it buying it.

Kinda like a PS4.

hygty
06-07-2015, 02:50 PM
really I work that many hours or more and still have time top watch it

hygty
06-07-2015, 04:21 PM
and your point is

W2Racing09
06-07-2015, 10:05 PM
When you work 60-70+ a week I can't justify buying it. I know I am, but if I'm not going to use it, no use it buying it.

Kinda like a PS4.

I will say that DoD is the best few dollars I spend every month. If I had to work 70hrs a week I would choose to check DoD way before I would check out 4m. It really is a great service.

Thanks,
Jeff

chupp n bloomer fan
06-07-2015, 10:15 PM
I will say that DoD is the best few dollars I spend every month. If I had to work 70hrs a week I would choose to check DoD way before I would check out 4m. It really is a great service.

Thanks,
JeffOne cost money, one doesn't. I'm out nothing when I don't come on here.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-07-2015, 10:17 PM
really I work that many hours or more and still have time top watch itWife, two kids and a house chief. With someone on the internet I'm not going to argue over what I have time for. Just shows your ignorance.

zyoung25
06-07-2015, 10:27 PM
If you watch the video you'll see oil just straight pouring under the car. Might be where some of the weight went....on the ground in liquid form.

kidrock
06-08-2015, 07:06 AM
When you work 60-70+ a week I can't justify buying it. I know I am, but if I'm not going to use it, no use it buying it.

Kinda like a PS4.

Makes perfect sense to me!!!

hygty
06-08-2015, 07:14 AM
Wife, two kids and a house chief. With someone on the internet I'm not going to argue over what I have time for. Just shows your ignorance.and your point is thats life no excuse not to get it but hey its your dime

Nasty55
06-08-2015, 07:25 AM
and your point is thats life no excuse not to get it but hey its your dime

Litey give it a rest! We all know around here that your not the sharpest tool in the shed but your still a tool to say the least and a nuisance to everyone here on 4m maybe the mods will get tired of you again and give you another time out or better yet you could just go away on your own!!

hygty
06-08-2015, 07:29 AM
thats why i subscribed to dirt on dirt you might learn something

Nasty55
06-08-2015, 07:49 AM
thats why i subscribed to dirt on dirt you might learn something

Ive got a subscription to it you retard.... Unlike you though ive raced and owned my own team so I know about racing you fukn fool.... And CNB has access to DoD anytime he wants it he just chooses not to LITE-INN.... … what part of that don't you understand?

hygty
06-08-2015, 07:54 AM
I was talking to cnb not you you fool wow you owned your own team thats nice but what does that have to do with a news source you fool and works great with windows 10 but of course you knew that didn't you

hygty
06-08-2015, 10:16 PM
poor think he will miss all the coverage of the summer nationals both lates and mods I know I can't wait this friday morning to see the first results