PDA

View Full Version : To All Drivers at DREAM.

latemodelman
06-07-2015, 01:25 PM
I just want to say thanks to everyone that showed up and did their best regardless of funding or anything like that. It gives us a chance to see the cars we love and the sport we love. With 84 cars there I think it was a great turnout. Also to Superman Jonathan Davenport congrats on the win. I know you would want to win it on the track not the scales. Also to Bloomquist don't hang your head in shame things happen. To the rest of the field you should be proud that you were able to give the fans some fun and some good races every night.

HoosierDirtFan
06-07-2015, 01:59 PM
I just want to say thanks to everyone that showed up and did their best regardless of funding or anything like that. It gives us a chance to see the cars we love and the sport we love. With 84 cars there I think it was a great turnout. Also to Superman Jonathan Davenport congrats on the win. I know you would want to win it on the track not the scales. Also to Bloomquist don't hang your head in shame things happen. To the rest of the field you should be proud that you were able to give the fans some fun and some good races every night.

Good Post!
To many people on here b!tch about stupid sh!t with others.
I think it's kind of sad that you can find anything better to do with your time.
You should be happy your alive and able to watch racing while we have folks out there protecting our freedom and don't get to see their families for months to a year or two at a time.
The Eldora Speedway website internet broadcast was pretty good.
Thanks to them for showing the race.
Looked like the new Black Diamond car for the #28 of Dennis Erb Jr. is breathing new life into his 2015 racing season.
The cars was pretty fast this weekend.
Would expect Bloomquist to came back in September during the World 100 weekend and not make the same mistake coming in light at the scale regardless of where he might finish.
Congrats to the #6 of Jonathan Davenport and his team on his HUGE win at the 21st Annual Dirt Late Model DREAM.
Over all it was some good racing.

hygty
06-07-2015, 02:01 PM
would be nice but history will show you he will make the same mistake gain

Oley Wilkersen
06-07-2015, 02:05 PM

Well said! Shows well deserved gratitude word for word!!

chupp n bloomer fan
06-07-2015, 02:19 PM
would be nice but history will show you he will make the same mistake gainWhat history, please explain Litey? Since you're perfect, please tell us the proper way to walk on a sidewalk.

Five Dreams and 4 Worlds I think, not sure them are mistakes.;)

latemodelman
06-08-2015, 06:54 PM
I just want to say thanks for the positive remarks on this post. I feel like no matter who it is should be thanked from Ernie Cordier and Rodney Hamblin to Billy Moyer and Steve Francis. They are all good drivers.

paver
06-08-2015, 09:41 PM
Good post latemodelman. Glad to see some positive stuff on here.