PDA

View Full Version : Z link questions

project57 Ak
06-08-2015, 06:09 PM
. I am new to DLM racing. I have lots of time in stock chassis cars, but this is my first time with this type of car. I bought this car locally. (Alaska) No one can seem to identify this chassis. The car did come here from northern California.The front, I believe is from Joe Carr in northern California. The rear is similar to a Rayburn Z link. But the bars are shorter.The rear uppers are12.5 to 13 inches and the front lowers are 14 plus inches. They are floating with the coil overs mounted to the center of the birdcage in front. The right upper bar is angled down from the birdcage at 10 degrees. The right lower bar is level. The left upper bar is angled down from the birdcage at 20 degrees. the left lower bar is level. Both rear springs are 300#. Our track is a 3/8 mile slight to medium banking. Please some one, tell me where to get a base line starting point. Thanks in advance, Bill.

lovinlatemodels
06-09-2015, 03:42 PM
Need more info what year is the car what brand not all Z links are the same.

lovinlatemodels
06-11-2015, 07:09 PM
With what your saying I would try and call Joe Carr and see if he can help with info on that car or you could try CJ Rayburn this would be your best place to start.