PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Weaver wins #299

71Cougar
06-14-2015, 11:47 AM
Kevin Weaver captured career feature win #299 at Fairbury last night. It would be great if he got win #300 at a SN race this week. Ideally, he can get it in front of his fans at Fairbury Saturday...what a party that would be in the pits after the race. Go Jimmy John's B12!!

Nasty55
06-14-2015, 12:22 PM
Kevin Weaver captured career feature win #299 at Fairbury last night. It would be great if he got win #300 at a SN race this week. Ideally, he can get it in front of his fans at Fairbury Saturday...what a party that would be in the pits after the race. Go Jimmy John's B12!!

I dont mean to Rain on anyones parade but im sure kevin would of much rather that race ran the full length rather than winning a rain shortened race... Either way congrats to Kevin on his win and hope he can win number 300 soon....

Cardirt0
06-14-2015, 02:03 PM
I dont mean to Rain on anyones parade but im sure kevin would of much rather that race ran the full length rather than winning a rain shortened race... Either way congrats to Kevin on his win and hope he can win number 300 soon....
I have all ways though a Win Is a Win is a win... He may have wanted it to run the coarse.... But I take it ether way.....

TheJet-09
06-14-2015, 11:16 PM
I would've believed you if you said he was up around 400 or even 500, but an awesome feat nonetheless. He's always been strong around our area. Glad to see him still having success!

dmr37
06-15-2015, 08:00 AM
a win....is not a..........WIN........not if it is handed to you in some way or another!.... If you wanna win you want to win!!!! not a victory because the guy blew a motor or maybe perhaps had a lose battery cable or....perhaps happened to get a flat (''LF,RR,LR,RF,)..... honestly if it was me...I know I srueley wouldn't want to win like that!!.. but that's If you of course have some one that can actually give you a RACE challenge................... BUT OF COURSE THAT IS MY OPINION THOUGH!!!!!!!!!~

how many more wins would he have if he hadn't blown a motor or gotten a flat?

1bbmft
06-15-2015, 08:23 AM
Hey Twisted, how many has he lost because HE had the flat tire or blown engine or broken shock or WFE. He had the SN race Thursday in the bag at Kankakee till he had problems. As a driver a win IS a win because like the old saying (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) HAPPENS. Congrats to Kevin have always enjoyed watching him race.

Cardirt0
06-15-2015, 01:32 PM
a win....is not a..........WIN........not if it is handed to you in some way or another!.... If you wanna win you want to win!!!! not a victory because the guy blew a motor or maybe perhaps had a lose battery cable or....perhaps happened to get a flat (''LF,RR,LR,RF,)..... honestly if it was me...I know I srueley wouldn't want to win like that!!.. but that's If you of course have some one that can actually give you a RACE challenge................... BUT OF COURSE THAT IS MY OPINION THOUGH!!!!!!!!!~

O you mean like Kids baseball now don't keep score, and give them all a Blue ribbons, There all WINNERS now, But only people in stands are the parents......Your OPINION no one gets it .. Do you...

Nasty55
06-15-2015, 05:22 PM
I have all ways though a Win Is a Win is a win... He may have wanted it to run the coarse.... But I take it ether way.....

Gary i wasnt taking anything away from Kevin at all.... I would like to see him win just as much as anyone else would like to see him win and that man can flaat out wheel this sh!t out of a racecar thats a fact jack..... my statement was that im sure Kevin himself would much rather win then straight up 20/30/40/50/100 laps clean than win one by rain and yes a win is a win im very well aware of that fact.... No disrespect was meant towards Kevin in anyway at all....

Cardirt0
06-15-2015, 05:43 PM
Gary i wasnt taking anything away from Kevin at all.... I would like to see him win just as much as anyone else would like to see him win and that man can flaat out wheel this sh!t out of a racecar thats a fact jack..... my statement was that im sure Kevin himself would much rather win then straight up 20/30/40/50/100 laps clean than win one by rain and yes a win is a win im very well aware of that fact.... No disrespect was meant towards Kevin in anyway at all....

I know it was not mean for you at all.. I have known kevin for a Loooooog time He likes too win But if it rains he like being 1st more then 2nd....I beleave a WIN is a win Rain or shine....Sorry if you though I was mad....We cool....

Highside Hustler25
06-15-2015, 06:43 PM
Hey Twisted, how many has he lost because HE had the flat tire or blown engine or broken shock or WFE. He had the SN race Thursday in the bag at Kankakee till he had problems. As a driver a win IS a win because like the old saying (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) HAPPENS. Congrats to Kevin have always enjoyed watching him race.

I second this !

hygty
06-15-2015, 06:46 PM
exactly i would consider Kevin an old school racer

Nasty55
06-15-2015, 07:19 PM
exactly i would consider Kevin an old school racer

Should we consider you an old school tool then litey? or just plain retarded?

hygty
06-15-2015, 07:28 PM
yes i am old school only but are a dull tool that can't be sharpened

Barbecueboy
06-15-2015, 08:42 PM
yes i am old school only but are a dull tool that can't be sharpened

Litey, you know I luv you bud..........but sometimes I try and read some of your responses and just sigh out loud.

It's like your typing in 2g or something.......it just doesn't make it from your brain to the keyboard.

I want to understand.........really I do!