PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering ...

$UMP$
06-14-2015, 12:07 PM
Did any of the Burger King boys do any racing? Or did you guys have to work the drive thru last night?

hygty
06-14-2015, 12:11 PM
you didn't know the drive thru was closed not enough business

buzzxxx666
06-14-2015, 02:31 PM
you didn't know the drive thru was closed not enough business

you jackazzes would know best since neither one you race and you both are constantly wrapping about BK, figure yall must be the General Manager;s there or both really big lard azzes from eating there all the time so you post on 4m who you see there.

Instead of constantly starting sh!t on 4m, maybe you too could pool your Obamacare welfare checks together and run a mini stock or IMod. Lite Inn is constanly giving advice on here so I am certain with his brains and $UMP$ 's millions of dollars you too loser would be dominating the class in no time, or at least on 4m or in your own minds.

hygty
06-14-2015, 03:12 PM
now get back to work buzz I am hungry what he11 is an I mod if you I am on obamacare b s you don't have a clue just you don't have clue about the ministocks plus you are insulting a good entry level congrats showing pompous side of your self i know a couple former mini stock drivers that are now driving late models so why are ripping on them please explain will you

buzzxxx666
06-14-2015, 03:48 PM
now get back to work buzz I am hungry what he11 is an I mod if you I am on obamacare b s you don't have a clue just you don't have clue about the ministocks plus you are insulting a good entry level congrats showing pompous side of your self i know a couple former mini stock drivers that are now driving late models so why are ripping on them please explain will you

without a doubt you and $UMP$ together could not organize a two car funeral. I cant fathom that you have time to post on here since you are real busy driving around putting up Hillary for President posters everywhere. As I said already and you $UMP$ are constantly commenting on people that work at BK, so both of you must go there a lot and eat or you work there yourself, does not make a d@mn difference to me, but you jackazzes cant have it both ways.

Since you claim to be such an expert on 4m and STL racing then telll us all where you raced last night ??? Oh thats right you dont race and dont own a car, dont crew on a car, so basically all you do is type on 4m and start sh!t because you d@mn sure dont do anything else other than drag your old azz to the track every once and a while to watch a race.

hygty
06-14-2015, 03:53 PM
and tell me where you raced at oh wait you can't either and no billary poster anywhere near my home no burger king for me that is beneath me to go to any fast food joint

$UMP$
06-14-2015, 04:19 PM
without a doubt you and $UMP$ together could not organize a two car funeral. I cant fathom that you have time to post on here since you are real busy driving around putting up Hillary for President posters everywhere. As I said already and you $UMP$ are constantly commenting on people that work at BK, so both of you must go there a lot and eat or you work there yourself, does not make a d@mn difference to me, but you jackazzes cant have it both ways.

Since you claim to be such an expert on 4m and STL racing then telll us all where you raced last night ??? Oh thats right you dont race and dont own a car, dont crew on a car, so basically all you do is type on 4m and start sh!t because you d@mn sure dont do anything else other than drag your old azz to the track every once and a while to watch a race.Graham must be on break! LOL

buzzxxx666
06-14-2015, 05:48 PM
and tell me where you raced at oh wait you can't either and no billary poster anywhere near my home no burger king for me that is beneath me to go to any fast food joint

you dont race anywhere and NEVER have. Get back in line for extra order of fries and put on another 5lbs.

All you do is type on 4m nothing more.

buzzxxx666
06-14-2015, 05:50 PM
Graham must be on break! LOL

Is this a friend of yours that works with you at BK ? Your boss ? Lets meet up in person and see how tough you are, gonna be at Bernies picking up mores tires this week, lets meet up and I can show how the cow eats cabbage and where the fence needs fixed.

But alas you will only hide behind your screen name like the sniveling coward that you and Lite Inn both are.

Or since you like BK so much lets meet at the one Lowell and you can buy me lunch after explain to you that your BS is not wanted on 4m or anywhere else oh yeah and you dont race either clown. Talked too many racers at the Hill and you are none of them just a fraud and poser on 4m.

kidrock
06-14-2015, 05:50 PM
you dont race anywhere and NEVER have. Get back in line for extra order of fries and put on another 5lbs.

All you do is type on 4m nothing more.

Yeah then when he trips on a crack and falls it won't hurt lol.

hygty
06-14-2015, 06:09 PM
and what do you 2 do kidrock he has no car i reay doubt if buzz does if he does he can't get them off the milk crates

kidrock
06-14-2015, 06:14 PM
and what do you 2 do kidrock he has no car i reay doubt if buzz does if he does he can't get them off the milk crates

English please can't understand whatever language your speaking LMAO

buzzxxx666
06-14-2015, 06:15 PM

milkcrates.....sounds like you hit your head again, you back to hanging those Hillary for pres sings before you get in trouble.

hygty
06-14-2015, 06:19 PM
now get me a triple whopper i am hungry chop chop oh I am sorry those were orange crates you know like the bike lol

buzzxxx666
06-15-2015, 04:28 AM
Your md won't allow it too much blubber already, for you lite inn. Sam just left you message to stop by and clean truck again and this time don't forget to empty the ashtray.

hygty
06-15-2015, 05:36 AM
who the he11 is Sam

buzzxxx666
06-15-2015, 05:57 AM
who the he11 is Sam

You know Sam driggers, your brother in law.

hygty
06-15-2015, 06:02 AM
never heard of him

hygty
06-15-2015, 06:03 AM
hey but they might have a job opening go apply show them how its done

$UMP$
06-15-2015, 06:01 PM
Is this a friend of yours that works with you at BK ? Your boss ? Lets meet up in person and see how tough you are, gonna be at Bernies picking up mores tires this week, lets meet up and I can show how the cow eats cabbage and where the fence needs fixed.

But alas you will only hide behind your screen name like the sniveling coward that you and Lite Inn both are.

Or since you like BK so much lets meet at the one Lowell and you can buy me lunch after explain to you that your BS is not wanted on 4m or anywhere else oh yeah and you dont race either clown. Talked too many racers at the Hill and you are none of them just a fraud and poser on 4m.
I'll meet you at the Burger King! What time do you go on break?

hygty
06-15-2015, 06:47 PM
news flash he works at wal mart as a greeter https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIBxZ39V1Q4AeXn7w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTExbW 1vaDQzBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDVklEUFJEBGdwb3MD NA--?p=walter+jeff+dunham+walmart+greeter&vid=7e418582ced5d4920eaeb8c8d9694c41&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DWN.I eARCupVwx1kfkNhVa5ILw%26pid%3D15.1%26h%3D180%26w%3 D288%26c%3D7%26rs%3D1&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dq 40VpqZBdxY&tit=Walter%26%2339%3Bs+opening+line+as+a+Wal-Mart+greeter...+MN+State+Fair&c=3&h=180&w=288&l=11&sigr=11bh7cr82&sigt=120e159pj&sigi=12k6mg1f0&age=1253116800&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av&fr=chr-yo_gc&tt=b

buzzxxx666
06-15-2015, 10:09 PM
gosh you hang out at some classy places Walmart and BK, either way the bottom line is you dont race and never have and have no business telling anyone on this board or others what rules, tires etc they should run.

hygty
06-15-2015, 10:27 PM
and you do many a racer shops or eats at those 2 places just shows you are not a racer

buzzxxx666
06-17-2015, 07:55 AM
and you do many a racer shops or eats at those 2 places just shows you are not a racer

you would not know, because its been well established that you are not a racer and never have been.

hygty
06-17-2015, 06:59 PM
really show us your results thats right you can't

buzzxxx666
06-18-2015, 05:11 AM
really show us your results thats right you can't

Failure again, lite inn, same old trick, bait others into giving info because you have none of your own and then trash them by searching the net. The big difference is all this unlike you I am not telling people what rules to run or tires or insulting there race cars

hygty
06-18-2015, 06:50 PM
no you are the failure and have been a long time this the gossip page get it everyone is allowed here, and as much as on here you MUST BE Rodney Sanders if you are not then get under the car and get it running better lol

hygty
06-18-2015, 06:52 PM
insulting my azz if you don't like the tire rules don't run that sanction plain as that

buzzxxx666
06-19-2015, 10:20 AM
insulting my azz if you don't like the tire rules don't run that sanction plain as that

you dont race at all so who the F%%k are you to tell anyone to go run another sanction ???

you dont pay for a single tire, you dont belong to ANY sanction, ALL you ever do is type on 4m and go watch a race or two.

So you telling other people about tires or sanctions is ridiculous and hypocritical.

hygty
06-19-2015, 10:10 PM
thats nice and what right do you telling the sanction you don't like there tires your last is GILPIN right or is it Sanders lol

buzzxxx666
06-20-2015, 07:03 PM
thats nice and what right do you telling the sanction you don't like there tires your last is GILPIN right or is it Sanders lol

the big difference is that unlike you Fred Lite Inn, I buy tires., I pay membership fees....

you dont pay any of these but yet somehow you want to tell everyone else whats good for them.

The truth is you are a NON participant trying to come on here and STL and tell people that spend there hard earned money whats good for them.

You are a hypocrite. By paying membership to UMP and buying tires I know first hand what the deal is. All you know is what you hear from others, you have NOTHING invested in this hell you are not even on a crew servicing tires.

Why dont you come on 4m and give us your opinion on Formula 1 racing you dont participate in that either and your opinion is just as knowlegable about that as it is about Mod racing.

Baddboy1
06-21-2015, 09:35 AM
Here is a news Flash. Lasalle is looking to run a Modified show with IMCA. One more track looking at some thing different.

buzzxxx666
06-22-2015, 05:16 AM
and I say bull chit the only kinda race you do is in backyard with your bike going vroom with your mouth when was the last time you race SHOW US SOME RESULTS

I have never offered you details because I know the kind of back stabbing internet searcher you are Lite Inn. I paid for UMP membership this year, I have bought plenty of tires, even got stuck with 6 of the A40S tires.

the one thing everyone on 4m and STL racing knows with 100% certainty, is that you ONLY watch races and type, nothing more nothing less. The other item is that you have been banned on this board several times, because your constant bullsh!t

With that in mind I have NO interest in providing exact details and proof to a non racing clown troll that does nothing more that type on 4m, and try to tell others what the rules should be and when others disagree with you, you then tries to ridicule there record. no thanks please go play crazy on another board no one here is interested.

$UMP$
06-22-2015, 07:18 AM
I have never offered you details because I know the kind of back stabbing internet searcher you are Lite Inn. I paid for UMP membership this year, I have bought plenty of tires, even got stuck with 6 of the A40S tires.

the one thing everyone on 4m and STL racing knows with 100% certainty, is that you ONLY watch races and type, nothing more nothing less. The other item is that you have been banned on this board several times, because your constant bullsh!t

With that in mind I have NO interest in providing exact details and proof to a non racing clown troll that does nothing more that type on 4m, and try to tell others what the rules should be and when others disagree with you, you then tries to ridicule there record. no thanks please go play crazy on another board no one here is interested.

There is nothing wrong with the A40S tires!

quicktime00
06-22-2015, 08:40 AM
hygty needs to learn how to use punctuation, and proper English.

buzzxxx666
06-22-2015, 09:45 AM
Nice line of bullchit show us the car or results

nice try loser, I am not giving you ammunition I have seen how you operate on 4m. As soon as you Lite Inn post any proof that you do anything than run your mouth and talk sh!t on 4m I will follow with a post with a pic of our car.

Until stfu, oh yeah and you cannot post sh!t because everyone here knows you do not race and NEVER have.

buzzxxx666
06-22-2015, 10:00 PM
really now you don't have a car or if you do you are too ashamed to show it

no shame just smart enough to know that competing all season long regardless of finish is way better than a bullsh!t never raced ever 4m troll named Lite Inn/Fred.

Since you are rough and tough and not ashamed then show us your car and results Lite Inn

buzzxxx666
06-22-2015, 10:45 PM
are your eyes brown you don't have a car and hot wheels don't count

I did find your results from last weekend

Drove to Bellevegas, first in line at concession stand, ate two frito pies and burger. 2nd in heat to bathroom at intermission to take a dump.
3rd in line before feature for funnel cakes and ice cream and soda.

For the feature pack of tums for ride home and login on internet/4m to give advice on tires and sanctions for sport that you only watch and dont actually participate in.

Call cousin Sam Driggers next morning to tell him what a super job he and UMP are doing for racers lol

There you go Fred that sums up your weekly race result nearly every weekend.

buzzxxx666
06-22-2015, 11:33 PM
wrong have not been to bellevegas all year besides non racer they were off last weekend they don;t have funnell cakes or frito pies or ice cream and when I go to any race i go watch and nothing else i went to america's dirt track do you know where that is and can you answer the tech question please

sorry not taking tech questions from trolls in the stands, maybe try sending in your question to circle track magazine.
get back to us when you actually do something to participate in the sport other than eating food and watch from the stands.

Baddboy1
06-23-2015, 03:56 PM
Nope anyone with any sense knew the weather was going to win.Now no refunds or another rain date.Thanks UMP.!

buzzxxx666
06-23-2015, 05:05 PM
what the he11 are you talking about and you know that walking in any race no refunds good grief he says he races was just trying to pick him out oh wait he didn't off from working at burger king again

you answer the questions, you are the one on here telling everyone about how great UMP is and how awesome there tires are even though you don't race. Why don't you get out here and show us just how fast you are. And don't give us that bullsh!t excuse about being too old, cause that's just an excuse you could crew or even sponsor a team, my guess you don't have a pot to piss in and live in a trailer and no one would have you on there crew cause you run your mouth and sh!t that you know nothing about.

buzzxxx666
06-24-2015, 09:53 AM
I hear crickets imagine that

lol you have no street cred, here, cause you dont race and insult those that own cars and post, so I have zero interest answering your questions.

here is a question for you...when are you gonna actually participate in this sport other than typing on 4m ?

buzzxxx666
06-24-2015, 01:22 PM
when are you gonna actually participate in this sport other than typing on 4m ?because i answered the question and didn't have to look it up either and you are a zero GRAHAM

is this another hillybilly friend of yours form BK ?

buzzxxx666
06-24-2015, 01:48 PM
no thats you oh wait who are you do you exist no bk for me

you deranged at best and confused to say the least. I dont know any Grahm, must be a friend of yours but I do know your name is Fred without a doubt, and Lite Inn.

buzzxxx666
06-24-2015, 02:03 PM
is this some jackass you hang with at Bellevegas eating frito pies ?

buzzxxx666
06-24-2015, 02:13 PM
i don't go to bellevegas and they don't serve frito pies d@mn striking out again

best of luck, what i do know for certain is that you do not race and dont have a car and dont crew, only type on 4m, so you need to be banned again for sure clogging up the board with your bullsh!t. what you and your pal Grahnma do is your business.

buzzxxx666
06-24-2015, 02:22 PM
I dont owe you an answer for sh!t I told you send your tech question to the tech section on 4m or circle track magazine I dont respond to non racers on tech questions. perhaps if you go to the tech section they can help you and your pal. You claim to be an expert on 4m, so why didnt you just answer.

buzzxxx666
06-24-2015, 03:57 PM
because you can't answer them you rookie

thats (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) funny coming from someone that eats hotdogs and sits in the stand. you say you are an expert on all the time on 4m so answer away or ask your bff $UMP$ to respond or Grahnma, whatever not my problem or responsibility to answer your questions.

buzzxxx666
06-24-2015, 04:19 PM
truthfully I dont get a flying f$ck what you thing about me. Whats pathetic is you coming on 4m or any other site trying to tell racers what tires and sanctions are good for them when you have NEVER participated in the sport at all

got a deal for you lets me up in person and i will answer your questions, let me know what track and when.