PDA

View Full Version : Lucas Oil - Come On Man!!!

dirt crow
06-14-2015, 12:52 PM
All these drivers stopping on purpose to get a yellow and then driving off for tires, it's killing the show!!! They should go a lap down if they do this!! It's the Hav-a-Tampa / UDTRA days all over again! Do something about it please!!! Great race at the Mag except for that crap.

427c.i.
06-14-2015, 01:52 PM
Agreed, all goes back to the "all about me" mentality. Screw everyone that paid to see a good show.

TS FAN
06-14-2015, 02:57 PM
Yep, I agree too

Barbecueboy
06-14-2015, 03:22 PM
Agreed, all goes back to the "all about me" mentality. Screw everyone that paid to see a good show.

My dad refers to it as the " opera " generation .............me me me me meeeeeeeeee!!!

pap
06-14-2015, 05:42 PM
Crow, do you know what happened to Weaver??

Kwd1253
06-14-2015, 08:22 PM
agree, if you go to the pits on yellow go to the back. never understand going to pits on yellow and get your spot back to.

dirt33
06-14-2015, 09:19 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa... These guys are getting their spots back? I agree with the original post talking about guys stopping on the track simply to avoid dropping out of the race under green. But are we sure they are getting their spot back once returning to the track?

huskerdirt
06-14-2015, 09:39 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa... These guys are getting their spots back? I agree with the original post talking about guys stopping on the track simply to avoid dropping out of the race under green. But are we sure they are getting their spot back once returning to the track?

They aren't getting there spots back.

hygty
06-14-2015, 09:46 PM
what about this ) Any driver that stops on the track in order to cause a caution WITHOUT CAUSE is subject tobeing black-flagged from that event. Causing a caution for the avoidance of being lapped, to gain arestart, or any other reason not related to a mechanical difficulty will be considered WITHOU

tsand
06-15-2015, 03:07 AM
All these drivers stopping on purpose to get a yellow and then driving off for tires, it's killing the show!!! They should go a lap down if they do this!! It's the Hav-a-Tampa / UDTRA days all over again! Do something about it please!!! Great race at the Mag except for that crap. another rule that needs to be changed is the two laps for a flat tire, as soon as the track is clear go back to racing. That's why most stop because they know they will get laps to change tire.

hygty
06-15-2015, 06:06 AM
flats are one thing changing tire, because of better performance is another

Kwoods25
06-15-2015, 06:18 AM
if they stop and no tire is flat, and do go to pits they get 1 lap to change tires. if they have a flat they get 2. anytime you go to the pits you go to the tail end of the lead lap cars.

pap
06-17-2015, 03:12 PM
Crow, I seen where you posted about the flat.......For some reason it's gone???? But back to Weaver, what was he up to like 12th or 13th???....He was definatley a top ten car Sat. nite. before he broke.

rc24
06-18-2015, 07:29 AM
The lucas show at Macon you could not change a tire unless it was flat. It stopped all that bull S#$t of stopping to change a tire because it wasn't working.

dirt crow
06-19-2015, 07:17 AM
I have no idea why my comments are gone. I didn't say a dirty word or call someone a name or talk politics. Lol. Weaver started 18th, maybe passed a few before flat on lap 7.