PDA

View Full Version : Davenport...

Oley Wilkersen
06-14-2015, 04:01 PM
Cheating or not cheating?

I really don't believe that he is but I have been wrong before...

What do you say???

...and be nice! :cool:

Again... this >? < indicates you are asking a question, nothing more!

hygty
06-14-2015, 04:03 PM
Look at his car owners they might know a thing about racing lol

Oley Wilkersen
06-14-2015, 04:12 PM
Look at his car owners they might know a thing about racing lol

Watching DOD (under somebody else's account :D) doesn't qualify you as a professional Late Model advocate!! Now just answer the question, or do you need time to read it again? Take your time Litehygty. Lol

hygty
06-14-2015, 04:39 PM
what does Kevin Rumley do for a living can you guess come on big shot what does he do

Oley Wilkersen
06-14-2015, 04:47 PM
Are you asking a question? If so, who's "big shot"? If you're referring to me... you answer my question first!! :p

This >?< is a question mark. You put it at the end of question that you type. :)

hygty
06-14-2015, 04:50 PM
what does Kevin Rumley do for a living? big shot

Kwd1253
06-14-2015, 04:53 PM
Cheating or not cheating? I really don't believe that he is but I have been wrong before...What do you say???...and be nice! :cool:Again... this >? < indicates you are asking a question, nothing more! What is your definition of a cheat??? yours, mine and the good people of 4m might have different thinking on a cheat. oh yeah, don't for get about the other type 4m people that are very specially challenged. you know the ones aren't the fastest one in the race, that get lapped way to often.

Oley Wilkersen
06-14-2015, 04:54 PM
Ok, now we are geting somewhere here. I am "big shot"?

Kwd1253
06-14-2015, 05:00 PM
there are no simple questions on 4m ;) lol

hygty
06-14-2015, 05:21 PM
probably likes the attention

Barbecueboy
06-15-2015, 07:49 AM
what does Kevin Rumley do for a living? big shot

He is in charge of longhorn chassis.............as I understand it, he used to be a lead engineer for a very well respected design and parts company.

Used to be, look it up to make sure though.

Barbecueboy
06-15-2015, 07:49 AM
probably likes the attention

Should be your signature .......

00Hdmn
06-15-2015, 10:21 AM
He is in charge of longhorn chassis.............as I understand it, he used to be a lead engineer for a very well respected design and parts company.

Used to be, look it up to make sure though.

You are correct..... I have spoke with him a few times and is the smartest person that I have ever listened too. He designed the fuel pump that Nascar teams use. I am telling you all that this is the most intelligent guy in Dirt racing and it was the best move Longhorn ever did hiring him to redesign their chassis.

wfo2007
06-15-2015, 10:23 AM
Wonder what Lee Roy would say to all this?? :)

Why you bringing me into this?

Barbecueboy
06-15-2015, 11:16 AM
Wonder what Lee Roy would say to all this?? :)

Probably tell you to shut up or hand him a wrench and then to shut up...........

Barbecueboy
06-15-2015, 12:08 PM
Well he'd get up side his head talking to me that a way, whataya think bout that smart guy??? ;)

It would be a shamed to see one of my 4 m buddies get beat up by a 78 year old man.......that's about all I could say .

Barbecueboy
06-15-2015, 01:37 PM
I guess nobody has an opinion as to whether or not JD is cheating as we all so like to call it on here, as I said I don't think he is. I do however think he has found a "grey area" (that on here isn't "cheating") and has the rest of the boys scratching their heads.

How did this thread turn into a "lets give Litey all the answers" knitting circle??? Let that lazy goof find this stuff out on his own!!!! He has dod, well thanks to somebody else's account numbers!!! Lol

Where the hell is Bubster (The Sheriff of Hijacking!!!) when ya need him???!!! :D

Guessing at the mall, on patrol ...........