PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Overton to BWRC?

dalemcfan
06-15-2015, 09:00 AM
See in the pics from Modoc last weekend that Brandon Overton drove a new BWRC with a black Budweiser wrap. Thought he had been running pretty well in the MBH, surprised to see a change.

george w
06-15-2015, 09:21 AM
Wrap looked cool i thought

Pennsboro23
06-15-2015, 10:42 AM
Great looking car. Overton is a wheelman.

RoundNrOUND
06-15-2015, 06:51 PM
Overton is close with Barry, it was a way bigger surprise him getting that MBH. Supposedly Tater is coming back home too so maybe that played a part but I don't really know because I haven't talked with Brandon.

Slideways
06-15-2015, 08:28 PM
I'm glad to see Brandon in a BWRC.

MJD1rtBurner
06-17-2015, 08:50 AM
It's a very clean looking race car!

B_K
06-17-2015, 10:52 AM
Is it just me, or did most of this conversation get nuked for no reason?

Barbecueboy
06-17-2015, 10:56 AM
Is it just me, or did most of this conversation get nuked for no reason?

It's not just you???? Was trying to figure that one out too...........there are always reasons, some just better than others based on who you are I guess.

Must have made a bud black drinker mad about telling the truth about that beer.....

Matt49
06-17-2015, 12:53 PM
It's not just you???? Was trying to figure that one out too...........there are always reasons, some just better than others based on who you are I guess.

Must have made a bud black drinker mad about telling the truth about that beer.....

It isn't just this thread. Something strange happened with 4m over the past 24 hours. There were a bunch of threads on the tech section that had entries yesterday that are gone today. They probably had a crash and reverted back to an older copy because everything from yesterday (including some PMs) appears to be gone.

Barbecueboy
06-17-2015, 01:37 PM
Well that's convenient.................

Barbecueboy
06-17-2015, 01:38 PM
It isn't just this thread. Something strange happened with 4m over the past 24 hours. There were a bunch of threads on the tech section that had entries yesterday that are gone today. They probably had a crash and reverted back to an older copy because everything from yesterday (including some PMs) appears to be gone.

Not just over the last 24 hrs.........something strange has been happening over the last 24 weeks.

And keeps getting stranger every day.............

huskerdirt
06-17-2015, 03:05 PM

Some snooty beer drinker got there panties all twisted. They probably don't even know what the term "blue yummies" means.

Barbecueboy
06-17-2015, 04:24 PM
Some snooty beer drinker got there panties all twisted. They probably don't even know what the term "blue yummies" means.

I'm much more of a whiskey drinker than I am a beer drinker, but you hit the nail on the head about that bud crown black............terrible.

Somebody bought me one at a drag boat event and even ice cold was barely drinkable.....natty light is their best tasting beer.( and that's not saying a lot)....IMO.

huskerdirt
06-17-2015, 04:30 PM
I'm much more of a whiskey drinker than I am a beer drinker, but you hit the nail on the head about that bud crown black............terrible.

Somebody bought me one at a drag boat event and even ice cold was barely drinkable.....natty light is their best tasting beer.( and that's not saying a lot)....IMO.

When in doubt..... Drink Natty Light. I haven't really drank hard stuff in about 10 years. I used to suck that stuff like it was no big deal. Now..... The smell of it makes me wence.