PDA

View Full Version : Ponderosa this weekend?

Brandon Murray Photos
06-15-2015, 06:00 PM
Me and my grandpa are making the trip there this weekend, plan on going this weekend, the 15k to win race and the 25k race in October.... For anyone who is more familiar with that area, what can we expect this weekend? Car count and quality.... Thanks!

luv racin
06-17-2015, 03:56 PM
The track is usually a racey track. It is a very small little bull ring and the officials usually keep the track in shape. It will slick off by consys and features if there is consys. Not sure what type of cars will be there for 3000 to win race but this race is more historical race. I have known of them having the Pete Abell for many years since i was born. Usually late model feature will be over by 11 est. If they have a decent crowd u need to get there early cuz they have small seating area. Hope this helps

bleedsbluer2
06-17-2015, 10:07 PM
They will get 16 to 20 lates rice boys,Brad neat,ratliff,Greg johnson,wheeler,victor lee to name a few

luv racin
06-17-2015, 11:26 PM
Im going saturday night..hopefully they get neat and Johnson and kinda hoping maybe Marlar but I thought Admission prices were lil steep for 3k to win. Oh well if they get it in with the weather they are calling for then it will be a win

bleedsbluer2
06-17-2015, 11:32 PM
Marlar will prolly be at smokey mnt. Speedway lucas oil show same place I will be depending what rain looks like

luv racin
06-18-2015, 04:33 PM
Add Brandon Kinzer to the drivers list at the Pond but they are calling for heavy rains saturday. Im hoping it holds til sunday or something