Labonte-Davenport
Autry-Owens
Pursley-Erb
Marlowe-Roberts

Heat 2 Line up
Pearson-Landers
Carrier-Bailes
Moran-Sheppard
Manka-Ferguson ( broke first lap of qualifying )

Heat 3 Line up
Bloomquist-Casebolt
Francis-Mitchell
Oneal-Brown
Wilson-Longbrake

Racemonitor https://www.race-monitor.com/Live/Race/30627

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 08:35 PM
Rain coming , heat races scrapped going to lineup feature by qualifying times .

Labonte-Pearson
Bloomquist-Davenport
Landers-Casebolt

edavis71
06-18-2015, 08:36 PM
930 and haven't ran a heat race yet? That place is notorious for crap like this. Look at the radar!!!

george w
06-18-2015, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the updates ..... justin cought a nice lil break there .

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 08:40 PM
930 and haven't ran a heat race yet? That place is notorious for crap like this. Look at the radar!!!

Yeah I'm not there just following off twitter/race monitor . I know they had rain come through earlier and they had a bad spot in 3 and 4 that gave several drivers a tough time in qualifying . Maybe the cause for delay but I'm not gonna speculate .

edavis71
06-18-2015, 08:45 PM
Yeah I'm not there just following off twitter/race monitor . I know they had rain come through earlier and they had a bad spot in 3 and 4 that gave several drivers a tough time in qualifying . Maybe the cause for delay but I'm not gonna speculate .

Its always something with that place!!!

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 08:49 PM
Feature Lineup

Labonte-Pearson
Bloomquist-Davenport
Landers-Casebolt
Autry-Carrier
Francis-Owens
Bailles-Mitchell
Pursley-Moran
Oneal-Erb
Sheppard-Brown
Marlowe-Manka
Wilson-Roberts
Ferguson-Longbrake

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 08:59 PM
Looking at the weather doesn't look good for getting this in , I am surprised the feature isn't rolling yet .

Edit Cars hitting the speedway now

huskerdirt
06-18-2015, 09:06 PM
My brother went and took his boys. He said a shower passed over the track right before they were suppose to start. I'm guessing that probably delayed things.

Heats were not ran because of weather coming in. They were trying to get the track smoothed out for the feature.

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 09:08 PM
JL Leads , Bloomquist to the hotpit for a flat tire , race monitor isn't working for me anyone getting times ?
Bloomquist parks it for the night .

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 09:11 PM
Racemonitor finally working 5 in

Labonte , Epj , Autry , Francis , Davenport

drano
06-18-2015, 09:16 PM
Autry is good there he will give these boys a run for their money.

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 09:19 PM
20 in EPJ , Autry , Francis , Davenport , Casebolt

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 09:22 PM
Caution Lap 26

EPJ ,Francis , Davenport , Casebolt , Labonte , Bailes , Owens , Sheppard , Carrier Jr . , Pursley

Edit : Autry broke running 2nd .

zyoung25
06-18-2015, 09:23 PM
I see Bloomquist didn't even turn a lap? Looks like Ferguson went put and got his start money and pulled off. I seen Devin Moran said the track was a cornfield. Just gotta make it last tonight.

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 09:23 PM
I feel sorry for the people who went to that race and paid $30 grandstands $40 pits. So far, watching via live timing it has to be one of the least passing features in the history of the LOLMDS.

Train race for sure , several of the big names have already pulled in and did so early .

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 09:24 PM
Davenport to the LEAD

T-MAC39FAN
06-18-2015, 09:25 PM
No train race for superman!!

Kwd1253
06-18-2015, 09:27 PM
Train race for sure , several of the big names have already pulled in and did so early .never really like it when stuff like this happen, I would rather them cancel. but this racing season had some many rain outs. the drivers and teams need make money. so I'm fine with them trying do what they can with the weather and track conditions.

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 09:28 PM
10 to go Davenport , EPJ , Francis , Casebolt , Bailes

drano
06-18-2015, 09:28 PM
Looks like only 12 cars on lead lap wow

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 09:30 PM
JD goes 8 for his last 8 races

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 09:31 PM
Finish
Davenport
EPJ
Francis
Casebolt
Bailes
Sheppard
Labonte
Owens
Pursley
Carrier Jr .

zyoung25
06-18-2015, 09:32 PM
That engine being set back must've helped him get through the holes better than everyone else tonight.

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 09:32 PM
Hey he got it through tech again ROFL

Kwd1253
06-18-2015, 09:34 PM
JD keep bring them wins in ... thanks for all the updates too

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 09:35 PM
Heading to the big G tomorrow , someone else will have to do some updating tommorow night . 4 1/2 hr ride for me good night guys .

Kwd1253
06-18-2015, 09:37 PM
luck you Dirt enjoy, thanks for the updates

huskerdirt
I feel sorry for the people who went to that race and paid $30 grandstands $40 pits. So far, watching via live timing it has to be one of the least passing features in the history of the LOLMDS.

At one point JD was 6th. Did he not win?

Track had to do what they had to do to get the show in. I think fans would've been more pissed had they not got to see the feature because of rain.

Nasty55
Hey he got it through tech again ROFL

Yeah but I'm sure there will be some conspiracy theories going on against him again tomorrow morning though Carolina Dirt.... Someone on here will b!tch and complain saying he is illegal... Good job on the win tonight JD!!!

zyoung25
06-18-2015, 09:39 PM
At one point JD was 6th. Did he not win?

Track had to do what they had to do to get the show in. I think fans would've been more pissed had they not got to see the feature because of rain.

That's kinda what I was thinking. Shepherd looked like he rolling there at the end according to lap times.

Highside Hustler25
06-18-2015, 09:41 PM
It happens:(The track at Farley last night looked great at the start of the night. Never would have guessed it would take rubber like it did.

never really like it when stuff like this happen, I would rather them cancel. but this racing season had some many rain outs. the drivers and teams need make money. so I'm fine with them trying do what they can with the weather and track conditions.

Agree. When these guys spend the money traveling and don't race, it has to be tough on the wallet.

nuff said
06-18-2015, 09:41 PM
They make cornfields out of concrete clay ?

T-MAC39FAN
06-18-2015, 09:45 PM
Train race for sure , several of the big names have already pulled in and did so early .

Train race for sure w the engine ending up front from 4th starting spot after falln back 2 spots.

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 09:49 PM
Yeah but I'm sure there will be some conspiracy theories going on against him again tomorrow morning though Carolina Dirt.... Someone on here will b!tch and complain saying he is illegal... Good job on the win tonight JD!!!

That car was debuted last year in October with a black and orange paint scheme before the Halloween race at EAMS , nobody was crying about engine setback when it wasn't dominating . If you look you can see the Watusi sticker on the rear bar behind the fuel cell .

Highside Hustler25
06-18-2015, 09:52 PM
Train race for sure w the engine ending up front from 4th starting spot after falln back 2 spots.

lol, nice assessment. This is refreshing for the fans having a fresh face dominating the series. I just hope the Locomotive can keep it up once things heat up.

zyoung25
06-18-2015, 09:53 PM

Nasty....now ya know there's no such thing as being that good here on 4m. It's either a person is cheating or they are....cheating.

I like Davenport, it wouldn't bother me if he won every race he entered the rest of the year.

hygty
06-18-2015, 09:57 PM
nasty55 only likes bloomer everyone else is cheating or the track cheated bloomer lol

edavis71
06-18-2015, 09:58 PM
Congrats to JD, helluva a run but that track is a dump. Seemed like they were trying to rain out and it wouldn't be the first time. I don't know how they continue to get major touring series in there every year. Didn't run a heat race and it was 930? line up by qualifying times? They need to fill that place with water and stock it with fish!!!

huskerdirt
06-18-2015, 10:00 PM

It was a train race until that caution. He got by to the front on the restart then the train race resumed. :rolleyes:

Fans there are probably just fine with how it all happened. They are used to not much racing formats and not much passing hard as concrete clay tracks down south.

What big names pulled in early??? Bloomer broke. I highly doubt he said F it. Starting 3rd. Ferguson is the only that probably did because he was starting last.

So after the caution JD just put his left turn signal on and everybody just moved over. Francis must've done the same thing and BShepp too. Then everybody just got back in line just like that.

And you based this all of this off live timing?

B_K
06-18-2015, 10:05 PM
What big names pulled in early??? Bloomer broke. I highly doubt he said F it. Starting 3rd. Ferguson is the only that probably did because he was starting last.

So after the caution JD just put his left turn signal on and everybody just moved over. Francis must've done the same thing and BShepp too. Then everybody just got back in line just like that.

No joke. We're not hurting for good places to watch a race, but thanks for your concern. Its hard to believe guys having to cut their teeth on these non racy joints are killing it on both national series.

CarolinaDirt
06-18-2015, 10:07 PM

Twitter from people who were there Husker , Bloomquist , Landers ,Fergy , Erb , Oneal all pulled in before lap 10 . JD was running 3rd when the caution came out for Autry who was running second , he started outside row 1 and checked out on the restart .

Some of you people take the fun out of this place I swear . Just enjoy the race man and relax

B_K
06-18-2015, 10:12 PM
Shepherd from 17th to 6th
Bailes from 11th to 5th
Davenport fell to 6th and wins

Some ride, some race

huskerdirt
06-18-2015, 10:15 PM
When you're watching live timing and lap after lap after lap after lap after lap (you get the picture) the only thing that changes is the lap count and some timing info that right there sir is a live timing train race on your screen.

Got anymore questions? :confused:

So that automatically assumes that it's a train race? Just because there isn't 8 passes for the lead doesn't mean there isn't racing going behind the leader.

How did JD go from 4th to 6th to 5th abd then eventually to the lead?

How did BShepp go from 17th to 6th and Francis from 9th to 3rd??

If it's a constant train race for 50 laps those guys wouldn't be able to move that many positions.

zyoung25
06-18-2015, 10:16 PM
Ferguson pulled out into due to fuel pump problems. Not sure about the rest.

huskerdirt
Bailes from 11th to 5th

Some ride, some race

Forgot about Bailes.

Must've been an awesome "train" race.

NormP
Bailes from 11th to 5th

Some ride, some race

And Francis from 9th to 3rd.

Seems like those guys were ignoring the "train race" rule.

B_K
06-18-2015, 10:18 PM
Forgot about Francis. A much needed good finish for him.

B_K
06-18-2015, 10:20 PM
Some must have found a different set of tracks I guess.

nuff said
06-18-2015, 10:23 PM
How can you have a part time train race ?

B_K
06-18-2015, 10:25 PM
How can you have a part time train race ?

It was locked down until somebody made a pass attempt, then when they made the pass locked back down.......repeat

IceCowart
06-18-2015, 11:00 PM
Ga rules!!!!!

ksmitty79
06-18-2015, 11:03 PM
Everyone around here said it was a good race. Davenport passed the leader in the high side. I don't know how the weather has been out in the mid-west but this week in the Carolina's it has been in the mid 90's with heat index's in the low 100's. I am willing to bet any track that sit in that kind of sun/heat isn't going to produce side-by-side racing......

hygty
06-18-2015, 11:07 PM
let the sun go down in that kinda heat it works wonders

Nasty55
06-19-2015, 12:35 AM
nasty55 only likes bloomer everyone else is cheating or the track cheated bloomer lol

No LITE-INN beyond your stupidity I don't care much for Bloomquist and everyone else on here except your dumbazz knows it!!! But I also know how fukn good he is at what he does and that's drives a racecar you moron!! You just can't handle it LITE-INN when someone gives kudos to Bloomquist...

TackyTracker
06-19-2015, 12:55 AM
#8.......... keep it up JD

Nasty55
06-19-2015, 04:38 AM
Nasty....now ya know there's no such thing as being that good here on 4m. It's either a person is cheating or they are....cheating.

I like Davenport, it wouldn't bother me if he won every race he entered the rest of the year.

Heck Zack JD is just that D@mn good bud and your right there's no such thing as being legal here on good ol 4m with all the arm chair experts sittin around lol...

Nasty55
06-19-2015, 04:52 AM
That car was debuted last year in October with a black and orange paint scheme before the Halloween race at EAMS , nobody was crying about engine setback when it wasn't dominating . If you look you can see the Watusi sticker on the rear bar behind the fuel cell .

Yeah butt heck Carolina Dirt if they weren't picking the good guys apart here on 4m the arm chair experts wouldn't have anything else to do lol... I'm a diehard Jimmy Owens fan and I remember how everyone shredded him for winning all the time to so I doubt that there's much that JD is doing different other than putting the hammer down this yr and getting it done.. I remember the paint scheme your talking about and you are correct not much was said other than he couldn't get the job done and now looky here he is getting it done so he must be cheating lol.... Naw he is just that D@mn good and has pulled his game together and slowed himself down and is focused on winning!

hygty
06-19-2015, 06:23 AM
Yeah butt heck Carolina Dirt if they weren't picking the good guys apart here on 4m the arm chair experts wouldn't have anything else to do lol... I'm a diehard Jimmy Owens fan and I remember how everyone shredded him for winning all the time to so I doubt that there's much that JD is doing different other than putting the hammer down this yr and getting it done.. I remember the paint scheme your talking about and you are correct not much was said other than he couldn't get the job done and now looky here he is getting it done so he must be cheating lol.... Naw he is just that D@mn good and has pulled his game together and slowed himself down and is focused on winning!got caight cheating to didn't he just saying

Kwd1253
06-19-2015, 06:38 AM
Shepherd from 17th to 6thBailes from 11th to 5thDavenport fell to 6th and winsSome ride, some race4m "B.Shep must had alot of illegal stuff on his car to move that many position. but still not good enough cheat to beat davenport port and scott." lol

hygty
06-19-2015, 06:56 AM
yeah its a young kid behind the wheel with lil fear

seifertfan2
06-19-2015, 07:04 AM
let the sun go down in that kinda heat it works wonders

If they had let the sun go down last night, they probaly wouldnt have got the show, but I do agree the tracks in the south start way to early for me. They all run so many classes that they have to start early or people would be on here bashing them for running to late. I think they need to cut out some classes and start later, IMO. I remember back in the day I used to go to a track that ran 4 classes and that was it, but I guess in todays times track promoters have to do what they have to do in order to make a profit and I understand that part of it too. So instead of b1tching about it, we all just need to support the tracks that we have now. You can always do what I do and use the time when Supers are not running for a potty break or drink more cold adult beverages if thats your thing.

hygty
06-19-2015, 07:12 AM
heck I remember back in the day they racn 2 classes maybe 3 now you got classes that overlap and should be together, and they started the fast guys to the back and the stands were packed

Barbecueboy
06-19-2015, 07:27 AM
Wow..............

T-MAC39FAN
06-19-2015, 08:45 AM
WOO at fonda started there feature about 815 and was done at bout 9. They had pro stocks also.

Josh Bayko
06-19-2015, 08:46 AM
Davenport is ridiculously good right now. it seems there's a lot of people around here that don't want to admit it.

Kwd1253
06-19-2015, 09:00 AM
heck I remember back in the day they racn 2 classes maybe 3 now you got classes that overlap and should be together, and they started the fast guys to the back and the stands were packedI remember that and also remember some fastest drivers would go to the bmain just make sure they got a good start too.

plunks7
06-19-2015, 09:01 AM
Yeah butt heck Carolina Dirt if they weren't picking the good guys apart here on 4m the arm chair experts wouldn't have anything else to do lol... I'm a diehard Jimmy Owens fan and I remember how everyone shredded him for winning all the time to so I doubt that there's much that JD is doing different other than putting the hammer down this yr and getting it done.. I remember the paint scheme your talking about and you are correct not much was said other than he couldn't get the job done and now looky here he is getting it done so he must be cheating lol.... Naw he is just that D@mn good and has pulled his game together and slowed himself down and is focused on winning!

I know for a fact my arm chair isn't Legal!!! :) If you look at the results from the last few years Davenport has been knocking at the door. He just wasn't patient enough. So he went to school and learned what was keeping him from winning or finishing a race. I love the turn around in him and his crew. I just have to ask. Why not Davenports turn? Why do the same drivers have to win every year? Progress is a very important thing in everything you want to achieve!!!!

Kwd1253
06-19-2015, 09:31 AM
I like what jimmy owne said, it's nice someone doing what has done for change. what davenport is doing so far there is no greater feeling for driver. next year it might be daven port winning like this or it's Goin be someone else on top of their game and some very good luck riding with them. but next year I might say not that daveport guy again lol.

bob62
06-19-2015, 09:56 AM
Looked like Bloomer forgot to fit his air cleaner, a crew guy pulled it off his deck when he pulled in

tsand
06-19-2015, 10:40 AM
i agree about too many classes. 4 is all you need. 1 latemodel 1 limted, like the old thunder and lighting class ,1 street stock and 1 4 cyl. hell i read where harris speedway was advertising 9 classes wtf. always run your late model feature second so the will have a decent track to run on. and lets go back to drawing for heat races on a regular show.

T-MAC39FAN
06-19-2015, 10:43 AM
Looked like Bloomer forgot to fit his air cleaner, a crew guy pulled it off his deck when he pulled in

I wonder if its same crew guy that did the 25# weight

Nasty55
06-19-2015, 11:30 AM
I know for a fact my arm chair isn't Legal!!! :) If you look at the results from the last few years Davenport has been knocking at the door. He just wasn't patient enough. So he went to school and learned what was keeping him from winning or finishing a race. I love the turn around in him and his crew. I just have to ask. Why not Davenports turn? Why do the same drivers have to win every year? Progress is a very important thing in everything you want to achieve!!!!

Lol Plunks that made me smile ol buddy... Mines far from legal as well my friend... Been known to have a little extra under the seat now and again if ya know what I mean lol.... And I'm with ya on JD he was careless and youthful and green for many yrs and now that he is coming into his own no one wants to give credit where credit is due... Zyoung said it best when he made the statement that it wouldn't upset him any if Davenport won every race that he entered this season and I tend to agree with him...

SnakeX3
06-19-2015, 03:26 PM
A couple of thoughts....

As those of us from NC know, this is NASCAR country. It dominates all racing press and events... especially local shows. This is a big state and sadly there are only a handful of dirt tracks left. I'd assume that it is very difficult for the promoters to get on the radar with the press and to compete for fan dollars.

In my opinion the track in conjunction with Lucas and Dunn Benson did an outstanding job promoting the event. They went all out even though it was a Thursday night race. They had a really cool fan event at Dunn Benson. I think they did all they could do to help promote the race and get people excited about the show. Maybe they do that sort of thing in other parts of the country etc, but whether that is pretty much standard or not, as a fan I was happy to see them make that sort of effort.

I haven't followed DLM long enough or been to enough different tracks in person to speak with any authority on the quality of the racing, the condition of the track or the decisions they made about cancelling the heats last night, but as I sat there prior to the gates opening up and seeing the storms rolling in, I was really debating whether to plunk down my $40 with the potential weather issues. I had my girl texting me the storm updates as it got close to race time and with a belly full of beer, I finally decided that after having traveled over two hours to finally get a chance to see the Lucas boys race and needing time to get my blood alcohol level low enough to drive back that I might as well go for it.

I was kinda PO'd there were no heat races and was disappointed with the car count and what seemed to be drivers pulling off for no reason. I now know why the guys pulled out early, but it was still disappointing especially when there weren't any heat races. I really felt ripped off, but I don't know what more they could have done with the weather situation being what it was.

With that said, I thought the racing itself was fine. I don't know what some people expect, but it was plenty exciting to me. It's racing...not NASCAR. They don't throw mystery cautions or have g@y rules to keep things "entertaining" or try to create "Game 7 moments" every race....and I applaud them for not manipulating the competition on the track so every race is artificially close.

As far as JD's dominance goes....drivers get hot and he is hotter then heck right now. EPJ is also having a great season so far. To me it doesn't much matter which drivers seem to have the upper hand. I just enjoy the racing. I think it's a refreshing change from the Owens/O'Neal point battle last year. I gotta believe that eventually those guys and Bloomer will start running better week in and week out. It should make for a great battle for the title and even if it ain't, it sure as heck is better then some convoluted championship Chase.

Highside Hustler25
06-19-2015, 06:28 PM
good post Snake.
Most think guys pulled off track because of the rough track condition but another factor was all Lucas touring racers got 100 show up points period. Guys also had the option of racing or skipping the event. Other than the money, it was a non points night.

Highside Hustler25
06-19-2015, 07:22 PM
Summing that up, it was a full priced exhibition race. With elements like that why even have that racing event? Sheesh.

100% for the fans.

Barbecueboy
06-19-2015, 07:52 PM
100% for the fans.

That^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

A lot of working fans in that region took off or made arrangements to go and see the studs of the dlm world...........FMS did about all they could to go live with the show when they could have very easily just bagged it.

Some would say, they probably should have!

DoubleZero
06-19-2015, 09:34 PM
Yes, it was a Thursday night, but I took off early from work, drove the two hours from the coast, and was glad I did. It was exciting to see the stars of the LUCAS series. Who can control weather? It was sprinkling as I stood in the long ticket line, and nobody even hinted of leaving. The stands were packed. The area has been under an extreme heat wave, affecting track prep and conditions, but again, it can't be controlled. With 24 cars on hand, the decision was made to bypass the heats and go directly to the main event first, ahead of all the support classes. Lightning flashes were all around. The track crew re-graded the surface, and it did help. Many of the drivers did race, and raced hard. And for that, for all the efforts from everyone, the speedway LUCAS, Dunn-Benson Ford, and the racers, I am very appreciative. Glad I went.