PDA

View Full Version : Ferguson

Bigracer93
06-20-2015, 10:02 AM
Is he the best regional driver in the nation right now? Not only does he won regional events but when the big boys come to his area he gives them all they want and then some

MadDad Racing
06-20-2015, 10:08 AM
Bout like Jackie Boggs here in the S. Ohio, Ky. area... Wins many of regional shows and gives them Lucas racers all they can handle also....

CarolinaDirt
06-20-2015, 10:09 AM
Is he the best regional driver in the nation right now? Not only does he won regional events but when the big boys come to his area he gives them all they want and then some

Simply put YES . He is a kid that with the right backing could be a top 5 driver in the Lucas or WoO series . Great down to earth kid that has immense talent . Look at the WoO races he has won this year he almost had a Lucas last night if it wasn't for superman .

b1eagle
06-20-2015, 12:13 PM
Right on that's what I wanted to say.

Scott Boesel
06-20-2015, 12:25 PM
I think the coolest part about Fergy is he is a one car one motor team and still kicks butt

GRT24
06-20-2015, 01:40 PM
Simply put YES . He is a kid that with the right backing could be a top 5 driver in the Lucas or WoO series . Great down to earth kid that has immense talent . Look at the WoO races he has won this year he almost had a Lucas last night if it wasn't for superman .

Running 2nd to Davenport is nothing to be ashamed at all either lol. I think we can safely say Davenport is the fastest car in country. I have talked to Chris several times of the years. We parked next to him one night at Rome Speedway for the Lucas show. He and his family really were some of the nicest ppl. Ever since that night I have always pulled for him. If he had the backing and had the resources he could compete at the national level week in and week out and be competitive.

george w
06-20-2015, 02:06 PM
He'll be at smokey mountain tonight looking to break Davenports streak ....