PDA

View Full Version : Tmacs interview on DOD?

pap
06-21-2015, 11:04 AM
Seemed he was a bit upset with something. My take away was he wasn't at all happy with his chassis. What is you guys and gals opinion????

cutman
06-21-2015, 11:16 AM
When's the last time he was happy with a chassis???

pap
06-21-2015, 11:27 AM
Fair point

george w
06-21-2015, 11:49 AM
It did seem as if something was on his mind, hard to say what though.

pap
06-21-2015, 12:08 PM
Comment that stuck out to me was "decent driver average car".....seemed strange, but like cutman said, when has he ever been happy.

abr16
06-21-2015, 12:15 PM
Maybe he just needs to get in a longhorn and forget rocket

Barbecueboy
06-21-2015, 12:22 PM
We love ya Timmy!!!!

Get well soon!!!

plunks7
06-21-2015, 01:00 PM
Maybe he should talk to Jr. Jr. and ask where he was while he was MIA.

cutman
06-21-2015, 01:07 PM
Don't get me wrong, I like Tmac. Just seems the last four or so years he's spinning wheels searching for a chassis miracle.

ClampedUp
06-21-2015, 01:34 PM
Don't get me wrong, I like Tmac. Just seems the last four or so years he's spinning wheels searching for a chassis miracle.

Since his bad accident and injury at the 2009 Chili Bowl he hasn't been the same....

onlyfacts
06-21-2015, 01:40 PM
Wrecks like that can have mental effects on a driver the rest of their life... I like Timmy but he wines a lot.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-21-2015, 02:02 PM
Maybe he just needs to get in a longhorn and forget rocketAnd last year they all needed to jump in a Disco car. Why must people be sheep?

T-MAC39FAN
06-21-2015, 02:26 PM
Since his bad accident and injury at the 2009 Chili Bowl he hasn't been the same....

His accident has nothing to do w his preformance. He frustrated w his chassis cuz he cant get it to go to his likings. Hes going backward when he should b going fowards. When he gets the right chassis then look out he will be on a roll. I just might have to deliver a longhorn up to him then you will see a difference my friends!

cutman
06-21-2015, 02:42 PM
His accident has nothing to do w his preformance. He frustrated w his chassis cuz he cant get it to go to his likings. Hes going backward when he should b going fowards. When he gets the right chassis then look out he will be on a roll. I just might have to deliver a longhorn up to him then you will see a difference my friends!

Marlar got one and went back to Rocket. Like I said, I like Tmac, but sometimes you got to look in the mirror and not at the car

onlyfacts
06-21-2015, 03:04 PM
His accident has nothing to do w his preformance. He frustrated w his chassis cuz he cant get it to go to his likings. Hes going backward when he should b going fowards. When he gets the right chassis then look out he will be on a roll. I just might have to deliver a longhorn up to him then you will see a difference my friends!He started 8th and finished 5th at Fonda... Last night he started 3rd and ran 3rd... I have talked to Timmy a lot before and after the Chili Bowl wreck and have watched his results in 3 different chassis brands and his results before that wreck were much better. Talking to him now verses before he doesn't seem to be the same... Always has excuses.

stewart fan
06-21-2015, 03:23 PM
He hasn't been the same since the chili bowl crash, some drivers may lose some of their fearlessness after a bad wreck.Korte never let that affect him though that roll in the modified was pretty nasty.not everybody is like randy korte.

T-MAC39FAN
06-21-2015, 04:05 PM
He hasn't been the same since the chili bowl crash, some drivers may lose some of their fearlessness after a bad wreck.Korte never let that affect him though that roll in the modified was pretty nasty.not everybody is like randy korte.
Its funny he has won a bunch of races since then. Sorry but i disagree. jmo

T-MAC39FAN
06-21-2015, 04:09 PM
Tmac was doing better in the warrior after he got it running to his liking. Jmo

TMaCiLLiNi39
06-21-2015, 05:05 PM
Marlar got one and went back to Rocket. Like I said, I like Tmac, but sometimes you got to look in the mirror and not at the car

Marlar got one then his car owner sold it without him knowing... It had nothing to do with performance... It had to do with Weaver needing a 2nd car...

Btw... The car Marlar's team sold... Won the Lucas Race at Smokey Mountain

Josh Bayko
06-21-2015, 05:42 PM

Yep. And when he came back from that, he flipped his second or third race back.

IZZOJR16
06-21-2015, 05:45 PM
he's had a pretty quite year. never fear with his talent, he'll be winning before long.

Hawk12
06-21-2015, 06:17 PM
sounds a lot like Birky did. i think these guys get frustrated fairly easy.

T-MAC39FAN
06-21-2015, 06:23 PM
sounds a lot like Birky did. i think these guys get frustrated fairly easy.

Yes and you have to come outa speedweeks right up in there in points or its almost impossible to get them back. So therefore you have to get ur car dialed in pretty early in the season if you want to win a title.

T-MAC39FAN
06-21-2015, 06:25 PM
he's had a pretty quite year. never fear with his talent, he'll be winning before long.

I think you are right izzo!

gigi21
06-21-2015, 06:25 PM
TMaCiLLNi39 Weaver is a dealerships for longhorn chassis why would he need to buy Marlars longhorn chassis ?

T-MAC39FAN
06-21-2015, 06:26 PM
TMaCiLLNi39 Weaver is a dealerships for longhorn chassis why would he need to buy Marlars longhorn chassis ?

I think he bought it to resell from what i heard

mccreadiefan39
06-21-2015, 06:48 PM
I LOVE the fact that Timmy was not happy with 3rd

The day that he is will be the day he should retire

Barbecueboy
06-21-2015, 07:06 PM
I LOVE the fact that Timmy was not happy with 3rd

The day that he is will be the day he should retire

Excelled ...........

Kwd1253
06-21-2015, 07:43 PM
Marlar got one and went back to Rocket. Like I said, I like Tmac, but sometimes you got to look in the mirror and not at the carWhat does marlar race now? how many reguional or national races has hw won this year?... I really think Tmac should of said I (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good driver in half a$$ rocket chassis lol.. think he just upset he has been really close to win one but cant pull the trigger. I think he would do better in a black dimond or club. it fits his driving style more than a longhorn.

pink floyd
06-21-2015, 07:54 PM
Tmac was doing better in the warrior after he got it running to his liking. Jmo

and you are exactly right.

MBR Performance
06-21-2015, 08:44 PM
Longhorn doesn't have dealers.

plunks7
06-21-2015, 08:54 PM
The problem with T-Mac is himself. Lacks confidence is the main problem!

T-MAC39FAN
06-21-2015, 08:57 PM
Longhorn doesn't have dealers.

Oh really are u sure on that?

T-MAC39FAN
06-21-2015, 08:59 PM
The problem with T-Mac is himself. Lacks confidence is the main problem!

Try chassis problem is were you should start first!

plunks7
06-21-2015, 09:04 PM
Try chassis problem is were you should start first!

Na I will stick with my assessment. And add another- The blame game or another words Denial.

T-MAC39FAN
06-21-2015, 09:53 PM
Na I will stick with my assessment. And add another- The blame game or another words Denial.

Whatever im not on here for a pi$$n match. When its fixed you will see.

plunks7
06-21-2015, 09:59 PM
Whatever im not on here for a pi$$n match. When its fixed you will see.

I hope so I like T-Mac. I pick him all the time out of the groups. And on a side note I don't want to have a pi$$n match either! Just stating my opinion.

Matt49
06-21-2015, 10:13 PM
TMac is a fierce competitor and he wears his heart on his sleeve. It's as simple as that.

RoundNrOUND
06-21-2015, 10:43 PM
Yes it's a fact, Longhorn does not have dealers per say because you don't get a jig. How can you be a deler without a jig? So no, Longhorn doesn't have dealers.

T-MAC39FAN
06-21-2015, 10:58 PM
Yes it's a fact, Longhorn does not have dealers per say because you don't get a jig. How can you be a deler without a jig? So no, Longhorn doesn't have dealers.

I will check on his affiliation w longhorn but there is some kind of connection.

george w
06-21-2015, 11:14 PM
TMac is a fierce competitor and he wears his heart on his sleeve. It's as simple as that.hard to disagree with that statement, well put !

TMaCiLLiNi39
06-22-2015, 01:58 AM
I will check on his affiliation w longhorn but there is some kind of connection.

He is simply a client.. He is not a dealer... As round said... No one is. They have no dealers. Thus they bought the Longhorn off Ronnie and like I said... It's the car he drove to win at Smokey Mountain...

In Marlars interview with DoD he even mentioned they sold the car to Weaver and his car owner...

T-MAC39FAN
06-22-2015, 10:08 AM
Ok no problem. I must have missunderstood my connection.

Barbecueboy
06-22-2015, 12:27 PM

I hear they build jigs for longhorns in Arkansas...........did I hear that incorrectly?

W2Racing09
06-22-2015, 12:43 PM
Figures, he would finish 3rd (In a race won by a Rocket chassis) and then blame the chassis for not winning the race... Sounds logical.

Josh Bayko
06-22-2015, 12:56 PM
Figures, he would finish 3rd (In a race won by a Rocket chassis) and then blame the chassis for not winning the race... Sounds logical.

I don't know if he's blaming the chassis or if he's saying the reunion with Tommy Grecco isn't working.

Barbecueboy
06-22-2015, 01:06 PM
Not a tommy fan..........hope the re marriage between them is annulled soon.

rayburnman74
06-22-2015, 01:07 PM
I have talked to TMac on several occasions and unless it's false bravado I don't think he lacks confidence.

RoundNrOUND
06-22-2015, 03:17 PM
No "original" Longhorn jigs in Arkansas that Longhorn built. Now if there's a jig out there that was made I can 1000% guarantee it was NOT made by Longhorn.

MBR Performance
06-22-2015, 07:18 PM
Oh really are u sure on that?100% sure. A very close friend spoke with Bobby Labonte directly last week and in his own words they don't have any dealers and don't have any plans to have any.

T-MAC39FAN
06-22-2015, 07:54 PM
100% sure. A very close friend spoke with Bobby Labonte directly last week and in his own words they don't have any dealers and don't have any plans to have any.

Ok mbr. Thanks for the info I dnt know that.

Barbecueboy
06-22-2015, 09:29 PM
No "original" Longhorn jigs in Arkansas that Longhorn built. Now if there's a jig out there that was made I can 1000% guarantee it was NOT made by Longhorn.

That's Xtreme.............

B_K
06-22-2015, 10:18 PM
That's Xtreme.............

Extreme...ly likely they'll be more horns up in Victory Circle soon.

plunks7
06-22-2015, 10:22 PM
Extreme...ly likely they'll be more horns up in Victory Circle soon.

It's getting pretty close in the year to be cutting them off. :)

huskerdirt
06-22-2015, 10:38 PM
Zero customer cars...... Very Xtreme.

mud duck
06-23-2015, 01:17 AM
Maybe Tim is starting to realize what all the other past Rocketeers have maybe realized? At one time, you could look down the pits of a WoO event and all you would see was Rockets parked along side each other. It seems that number keeps dwindling each year. Must be something up?

chupp n bloomer fan
06-23-2015, 12:56 PM
Maybe Tim is starting to realize what all the other past Rocketeers have maybe realized? At one time, you could look down the pits of a WoO event and all you would see was Rockets parked along side each other. It seems that number keeps dwindling each year. Must be something up?285 last year...

Matt49
06-23-2015, 04:19 PM
This probably falls under the category of, "if you have to ask, you can't afford it". But does anybody have any idea what a new Longhorn (bare frame) is going for?

Kwoods25
06-23-2015, 04:38 PM
Anybody has enough money to get the bare frame. But the setups that are under the 6 car are not for sale no matter the dollar amount.

JinxNC
06-23-2015, 05:00 PM
Ok no problem. I must have missunderstood my connection.

Your connections are as suspect as you are.

T-MAC39FAN
06-23-2015, 05:33 PM
Your connections are as suspect as you are.

I got ur suspect right here jinx

CarolinaDirt
06-23-2015, 06:11 PM
I just watched 2 nights of Lucas racing and seeing Brandon Sheppard and Eddie Carrier Jr. not even in the ballgame just makes you go hmmm . Casebolt passed Bshepp in the B main like he was tied to a stump . I'm not on the Rocket doom and gloom train but if your pretending they don't need some major R&D you're blind .

W2Racing09
06-23-2015, 06:19 PM
I just watched 2 nights of Lucas racing and seeing Brandon Sheppard and Eddie Carrier Jr. not even in the ballgame just makes you go hmmm . Casebolt passed Bshepp in the B main like he was tied to a stump . I'm not on the Rocket doom and gloom train but if your pretending they don't need some major R&D your blind .

Would you say the same thing had you been at the WoO show instead? Where a Rocket beat a couple Longhorns, a couple Disco cars, Capitals and others to the line? Some drivers have off nights, Sheppard and Carrier Jr. both have had wins THIS season.

CarolinaDirt
06-23-2015, 06:29 PM
Would you say the same thing had you been at the WoO show instead? Where a Rocket beat a couple Longhorns, a couple Disco cars, Capitals and others to the line? Some drivers have off nights, Sheppard and Carrier Jr. both have had wins THIS season.

Honest opinion I watched Bloomquist lap up to 7th place in the World of Outlaws race at Smokey , so you draw your own conclusions . If they don't wreck Casey Roberts when he shows up what happens there how about Ferguson's sweep in the WOO

Get my point ?

CarolinaDirt
06-23-2015, 06:33 PM
To further that I know your wearing your Josh Richards shirt and admiring your Rocket posters on the wall but to say they are not where they want to be and haven't been for a year is only lying to yourself.

I'm not touting Longhorn either you brought it up Capital cars are leading on a tour they used to dominate , Club 29 has been better , Longhorn enough said . I'm just saying they need to put some work in . When you have to cling to one weekend of results it proves my point for me .

Kwd1253
06-23-2015, 06:42 PM
it's been along time since seen Tmac not win one, even whelp darrell was banking all them wins Tmac still got a couple.. I think he is just tire of fighting with that car this year so far.

mud duck
06-23-2015, 06:43 PM
Carolina, you can't get the Rocket boys on here to even give an inch!! Rocket has been and always will be the best in their eyes! But, the facts show when all the big boys are in town at a show Rocket has lost a step!!! Yes, you lovers of Mark and josh can stand on your WoO victories but honestly other than Clanton!! What's there consistently night in and out?? When Ferguson, Ogle and Bloomer came to play with them where did the trophy go? And yes a win is still a win, I get it!! But, just cause some like to spout of sales numbers of Rockets remember this, just cause you have the most out there doesn't mean your the best. Mark makes his money by selling cars and that's not going to change, nobody is saying that. But, anybody that knows the situation at Rocket doesn't like it when that big blue hauler has its lights on backing out leaving for the drive back home as Bloomer is trying desperately to find 25lbs on his second attempt across the scales at Eldora!! Especially, after how bad all the Rockets looked. This weekend will be important, nobody better than Josh at Lenerville.

CarolinaDirt
06-23-2015, 06:47 PM
I'm gonna say this too I'm not a Rocket hater by no means , I have seen alot of drivers that I like do alot of good in there cars over the years . But these chassis come and go in cycles and if they want to get back to the top they have alot of work to do .

Josh Bayko
06-23-2015, 07:00 PM
To further that I know your wearing your Josh Richards shirt and admiring your Rocket posters on the wall but to say they are not where they want to be and haven't been for a year is only lying to yourself.

I'm not touting Longhorn either you brought it up Capital cars are leading on a tour they used to dominate , Club 29 has been better , Longhorn enough said . I'm just saying they need to put some work in . When you have to cling to one weekend of results it proves my point for me .

Club 29 has not been better than Rocket. Darrell don't even have a win yet, and hasn't even really been in contention. I don't see you saying that they need to do R&D.

W2Racing09
06-23-2015, 07:06 PM
Carolina, you can't get the Rocket boys on here to even give an inch!! Rocket has been and always will be the best in their eyes! But, the facts show when all the big boys are in town at a show Rocket has lost a step!!! Yes, you lovers of Mark and josh can stand on your WoO victories but honestly other than Clanton!! What's there consistently night in and out?? When Ferguson, Ogle and Bloomer came to play with them where did the trophy go? And yes a win is still a win, I get it!! But, just cause some like to spout of sales numbers of Rockets remember this, just cause you have the most out there doesn't mean your the best. Mark makes his money by selling cars and that's not going to change, nobody is saying that. But, anybody that knows the situation at Rocket doesn't like it when that big blue hauler has its lights on backing out leaving for the drive back home as Bloomer is trying desperately to find 25lbs on his second attempt across the scales at Eldora!! Especially, after how bad all the Rockets looked. This weekend will be important, nobody better than Josh at Lenerville.

What about the Lucas race that was won by Josh Richards earlier this season? Does that not count?. Clanton beat the WoO and Lucas guys several times at Volusia too. But I guess it only counts when the Lucas guys go to the WoO and win races right? How do you explain Randy Weaver and Jason Feger winning on the Lucas series? Does it only count when Ogle and Ferguson beat the WoO guys?

Everyone here likes to twist the facts, or only use the ones that suit them. In reality Longhorns are not any better than Capitals, and Capitals are no better than a Club 29, Rockets are no better or worse than all of the above. In the hands of a good driver (like Davenport, Lanigan, Clanton, Richards, etc) any of the above could rattle off 3-4 wins on either tour at any time (as has been evident over the course of the past few seasons).

Just be thankful that we have so many outstanding drivers in this sport.

Thanks,
Jeff.

CarolinaDirt
06-23-2015, 07:09 PM
Club 29 has not been better than Rocket. Darrell don't even have a win yet, and hasn't even really been in contention. I don't see you saying that they need to do R&D.

EPJ is second in Lucas Oil points has won races has been consistent , black diamond , club 29 same thing .

I think Darrell is suffering from what Bloomquist did when he was trying to push his chassis out to much information being given away that is hurting his own program . He didn't just forget how to drive in a year .

grt74
06-23-2015, 07:24 PM

brandon sheppard can out wheel anybody in my opinion if the car is up to par,in the slick he does have his problems but its just his experience,if he doesn't get out he will be the best and the one to beat in a couple of years,that cat is just fun to watch drive,he lets it all hang out but sometimes pays the price for it,he is for the most part still very young to be running on the level he is,
sorry to rob the post
tmac just needs to work on his setups he's really not far off,he's just frustrated right now and to be expected,he's used to being up front but it sounds like he is very dependent on help from them and richards has been behind since being gone but it looks like he is starting to find it again,he's starting to run up front alot again

W2Racing09
06-23-2015, 07:27 PM

I'm not clinging to one weekend, I'm comparing apples to apples (last weekends WoO races to last weekends Lucas races). Josh Richards just swept the Tyler Co. weekend a few weeks back. Had he picked up a win in NY he would have won four in a row on the WoO series. That is pretty good I think.

Thanks,
Jeff.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-23-2015, 09:05 PM
I just watched 2 nights of Lucas racing and seeing Brandon Sheppard and Eddie Carrier Jr. not even in the ballgame just makes you go hmmm . Casebolt passed Bshepp in the B main like he was tied to a stump . I'm not on the Rocket doom and gloom train but if your pretending they don't need some major R&D your blind .*You're.

Of course they need R&D, as does the Discos people were gagging on a year ago. Things come and go. I think Mark has been at this too long to not gain that little bit he's missing back. And they sold 285 cars last year, so I wouldn't call in the Reaper yet.

CarolinaDirt
06-23-2015, 09:13 PM
Thank you 3rd grade teacher for stating the obvious, I didn't realize this was going to be graded and proof read , next time try reading all my comments instead of just picking one that you could argue with . Grammar Nahtzi's

mud duck
06-24-2015, 12:46 AM
A tad off topic, but on DOD they say Josh had to pull off for nose damage after losing third. Does anyone know who "backed" into him?

W2Racing09
06-24-2015, 06:33 AM
A tad off topic, but on DOD they say Josh had to pull off for nose damage after losing third. Does anyone know who "backed" into him?

The inside wall.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Barbecueboy
06-24-2015, 08:21 AM
Getting to be where at some races there are so many Longhorns in the feature field that the chances of winning are very high just like how Rockets used to be according to Barbecueboy. :D
Thanks for noticing the longhorn success and the rockets " used to be" status

Barbecueboy
06-24-2015, 08:26 AM
I'm not clinging to one weekend, I'm comparing apples to apples (last weekends WoO races to last weekends Lucas races). Josh Richards just swept the Tyler Co. weekend a few weeks back. Had he picked up a win in NY he would have won four in a row on the WoO series. That is pretty good I think.

Thanks,
Jeff.
How many longhorns were in the woo race that josh just won?

W2Racing09
06-24-2015, 09:28 AM
How many longhorns were in the woo race that josh just won?

I believe there were two.. Is that relevant?

TackyTracker
06-24-2015, 09:43 AM
Timmy is going to be fine.. Just wants to win & all the competition does too

Barbecueboy
06-24-2015, 12:29 PM
I believe there were two.. Is that relevant?
Statistically speaking...............yes.

I knew of chub, who was the second?

W2Racing09
06-24-2015, 12:34 PM
Statistically speaking...............yes.

I knew of chub, who was the second?

Isn't Briggs in a Longhorn?

Thanks,
Jeff.

heinen81
06-24-2015, 12:35 PM
I agree with his thoughts on shock rules, while costing more per shock.... way cheaper than having to buy a full rack of shocks in the long run. The part I would like him to dive into further though, is how he would build a competitive open motor to run a national travelling series, and be competitive, for under 20K. I would think you would have just about that much wrapped up in the modern era SLM block, crank and head castings alone...

Barbecueboy
06-24-2015, 12:59 PM
Isn't Briggs in a Longhorn?

Thanks,
Jeff.

Roger that......( or was).

I'm a boom fan, but clearly he hasn't found the longhorn magic like his counterparts.

Maybe it really does matter who is behind the wheel??????smh.

W2Racing09
06-24-2015, 03:07 PM
Roger that......( or was).

I'm a boom fan, but clearly he hasn't found the longhorn magic like his counterparts.

Maybe it really does matter who is behind the wheel??????smh.

That is what I'm saying. If you are in a Longhorn, Rocket, Bloomquist, BWRC, Club 29, Capital, etc. you are in the game. Any of those chassis can get you to victory lane. The rest lies with the driver. I think some driver/chassis combos work better simply because of driving style, but that does not mean one chassis is leaps and bounds better than another. For the most part the great drivers win no matter what chassis they are sitting in, and the same holds true for the medicore drivers -- they are just a mediocre in a Rocket as they would be in a Longhorn.

Barbecueboy
06-24-2015, 03:31 PM
use to be right ,2 wins in the last 4 days
Against a bunch of other rockets, shouldn't they win????

I mean, how many trackstars are even running in the woo series??

hyde
06-24-2015, 07:03 PM
wrong against anything from longhorns to masterbilt to pierce heck maybe a grt or rayburn club 29black diamond and who knows what else how many trackstars run any where not in UMP land maybe MARS BUT not UMP but a track star won against some club 29s or black diamonds or long horn or 2

Not running MARS they had 25 cars Saturday at there show.. All "locals" ....

chupp n bloomer fan
06-25-2015, 10:19 AM
Thank you 3rd grade teacher for stating the obvious, I didn't realize this was going to be graded and proof read , next time try reading all my comments instead of just picking one that you could argue with . Grammar Nahtzi'sYou're welcome. You want to b!tch about other users, drivers, chassis, and so on, but can not use your and you're right, I was just helping you out;).

*Nazi;) You're welcome.

CarolinaDirt
06-25-2015, 03:52 PM
You're welcome. You want to b!tch about other users, drivers, chassis, and so on, but can not use your and you're right, I was just helping you out;).

*Nazi;) You're welcome.

I did none of the above rofl , you might want to retake that reading comprehension class . You passed grammar but must have slept through that one . What a tool now go critique Lighty's posts

Besides I didn't know Bloomquist or Chupp to ever drive a Rocket .

chupp n bloomer fan
06-25-2015, 05:33 PM
I just watched 2 nights of Lucas racing and seeing Brandon Sheppard and Eddie Carrier Jr. not even in the ballgame just makes you go hmmm . Casebolt passed Bshepp in the B main like he was tied to a stump . I'm not on the Rocket doom and gloom train but if your pretending they don't need some major R&D you're blind .

I did none of the above rofl , you might want to retake that reading comprehension class . You passed grammar but must have slept through that one . What a tool now go critique Lighty's posts

Besides I didn't know Bloomquist or Chupp to ever drive a Rocket .At least I got you all butt hurt. I think it's hilarious.

Chupp did when he was with the McLaughlins' I think it was, outta the Conneaut, Ohio area. You're right, I don't comprehend how Rocket is going down the sh!tter, but yet sold 285 cars last year. And is still winning, and if you stick up for them you're some homer. On the national level, yes they need some help, I'm sure Mark and company are on it. I will stick up for any chassis that's still successful, but people wanna act like they are the next Rayburn.

And there you go again with names, maybe you should look up hypocrite/hypocrisy. There's no help for Litey, he is one of a kind.

CarolinaDirt
06-25-2015, 06:06 PM
Alright so I have talked about chassis heaven forbid you say rocket isn't the greatest , other users still confused on that one , drivers don't remember that one .

As far as a hypocrite look up the definition of tool and jack@ss you might find what your looking for .

mud duck
06-25-2015, 06:23 PM
Carolina when they start picking at the grammar/spelling of a post, you know that they have been upset and can't think of anything better to reply. The Rocket lovers are a tough group to sometimes bring logic to something! Mark keeps his troops in line!! Did anyone notice the one thread was deleted???? Again, they have more pull on this board than some think!!

chupp n bloomer fan
06-25-2015, 06:25 PM
Alright so I have talked about chassis heaven forbid you say rocket isn't the greatest , other users still confused on that one , drivers don't remember that one .

As far as a hypocrite look up the definition of tool and jack@ss you might find what your looking for .Saying you are blind was the user part.

And Jack Starrette and Chupp had Rockets too.

And thank you, I'll take them as compliments.

CarolinaDirt
06-25-2015, 06:30 PM
Jeff loves Rocket it was a rib at him , I like Jeff stop trying to make something out of nothing

chupp n bloomer fan
06-25-2015, 06:36 PM
Carolina when they start picking at the grammar/spelling of a post, you know that they have been upset and can't think of anything better to reply. The Rocket lovers are a tough group to sometimes bring logic to something! Mark keeps his troops in line!! Did anyone notice the one thread was deleted???? Again, they have more pull on this board than some think!!I'm not a Rocket lover. I don't drive, I could care less who drives what chassis, where it's built, and who drives it. But the bashing of a certain chassis when they are still selling a$$loads of cars, and you can't stick up for them without being called a lover etc, is laughable.

And to b!tch about said chassis, while making grammar mistakes, it's annoying. Sorry, just is. And sticking up for Rocket is no different than having a dissenting opinion on Longhorn, or last year it was Disco cars. Things go in cycles, people love to jump on bandwagons.

I think it's cute you came to his aide. So do we classify you two as Longhorn lovers or Rocket haters, since we are labeling stuff.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-25-2015, 06:39 PM
Jeff loves Rocket it was a rib at him , I like Jeff stop trying to make something out of nothingI'm not, you got all upset because I poked fun at you over your and you're. You went back and corrected posts, it's ok, we all screw up. I just started out fukin with you, and you took it hook, line and sinker.

And yes, Jeff is a Rocket and Josh lover, comparable to the Pierce Posse.

Barbecueboy
06-25-2015, 06:54 PM
I'm not a Rocket lover. I don't drive, I could care less who drives what chassis, where it's built, and who drives it. But the bashing of a certain chassis when they are still selling a$$loads of cars, and you can't stick up for them without being called a lover etc, is laughable.

And to b!tch about said chassis, while making grammar mistakes, it's annoying. Sorry, just is. And sticking up for Rocket is no different than having a dissenting opinion on Longhorn, or last year it was Disco cars. Things go in cycles, people love to jump on bandwagons.

I think it's cute you came to his aide. So do we classify you two as Longhorn lovers or Rocket haters, since we are labeling stuff.

Y'all do know I coined the term ( disco car ) first don't you????

Reminded me of studio 54 disco days and that was the first bourbon induced thing my pea brain could get out on 42m that night.........or at least I think I did.

Cool how the lingo stuck around.

mud duck
06-25-2015, 07:32 PM
Not a Longhorn lover, but i dont care for the way Rocket over the years has tried to control the WoO circuit. Just my opinion!! Oh and you misspelled aid.

W2Racing09
06-25-2015, 07:50 PM
Carolina when they start picking at the grammar/spelling of a post, you know that they have been upset and can't think of anything better to reply. The Rocket lovers are a tough group to sometimes bring logic to something! Mark keeps his troops in line!! Did anyone notice the one thread was deleted???? Again, they have more pull on this board than some think!!

I wouldn't call Chupp and Bloomer fan a "Rocket lover", have you ever looked at his posts in the past? I think it is just getting annoying to more than just me now that everyone thinks Rocket is the next Rayburn or something. They are winning races consistently just like Longhorn, and Club 29. There is a lot more competition than there used to be that is for sure, but to act like they are not competitive is ridiculous.

Thanks,
Jeff.

mud duck
06-25-2015, 09:15 PM
I don't recall anyone saying Rocket is going to fall off the map like Rayburn did. I think your stretching what others are saying to keep waving the Rocket flag. Mark will always lead the way in sales. I don't think anyone will deny that. They are set up better than any other dealer.

plunks7
06-25-2015, 10:07 PM
I really don't care how anybody spells or uses different words. I am a redneck racing fan and I understand it all. I learned Ebonics just to understand what their saying in the Great USA. :)

T-MAC39FAN
06-25-2015, 10:22 PM
I really don't care how anybody spells or uses different words. I am a redneck racing fan and I understand it all. I learned Ebonics just to understand what their saying in the Great USA. :)

Thats right im with ya. I just call it short hand in my own way lol