PDA

View Full Version : Elkins,WV $5000 to win roll call 6-26-15

WVRACEFAN
06-22-2015, 07:51 AM
Anybody know of any regional drivers coming to Elkins Friday for the $5000 to win Hitt memorial. It usually draws a good mix of cars.

Locals to be in attendance.

Stevie Wilmoth
Bob Gordon
Cody Hardesty
Shane Hitt
Tim Senic
Chuck Harper
Paul Wilmoth
Butch McGill
Billy Holbert
Gary Dalton

Add to the list if you know of anyone

dunkard_trapper
06-22-2015, 11:30 AM
Some of the Regional guys will head to lernerville this weekend. Do you know if they had the Hitt mormorial the same weekend as the Firecracker last year? Devin Moran went to Elkins last year not sure where he's heading. Austin Hubbard has lernerville on his schedule so does Saterlee. Ziegler showed up in the past not sure where he'll be? Also anyone know whats up with Davey Johnson saw him at the dream but haven't heard from him since.
Anyway looking forward to this race.

WVRACEFAN
06-22-2015, 12:27 PM
The Hitt memorial is usaully always the same weekend as the fire cracker, I believe it rained out & they rescheduled it, last year. the fire cracker has little to no impact on the Elkins races. most of the guys that were going to Elkins were not going to fire cracker. the skidmore memeorial may be the race we are thinkling about because it is a 2 day show. late in july but they changed it too a fastrak show Friday & a SLM Saturday this year

dunkard_trapper
06-22-2015, 03:57 PM
I thought I remember it geting resheduled but wasn't sure.
Like to see Jared Hawkins show up but his website is busted and I can't get any info on where he'll be. Seems like he's been racing the modified a lot and believe he was in a Lake car for the topless 50 in Tyler. I think the Lake car will be in Lernerville with Michael Lake driving it he was at lernerville this past weekend getting some laps in. This will be my first trip to Elkins in a very long time (over a decade). I've had this one marked on the calender for a while now. Takeing the family along the younun's like the fireworks.