PDA

View Full Version : Moyer Jr.

formercrewguy
06-23-2015, 02:03 PM
With his announcement awhile back that he was taking a break from racing, I notice he has been racing almost (if not), weekly. My guess is some of his sponsors said.....uh no. Race or return our money/equipment.

Am I right?

plunks7
06-23-2015, 02:06 PM
No!!! Never really left them. It's stuff that goes under the radar we don't get to here.

Dante Toledo, OH
06-23-2015, 08:26 PM
I think he was back racing about a week after his announcement.

dirty-white-boy
06-24-2015, 12:18 PM
Why would anyone that won the genetic lottery just decide to walk away and get a real job???

WVRACEFAN
06-24-2015, 12:21 PM
it seems to me what he was taking a break from was traveling all over the country with the lucus oil series, he is staying much closer to home now, wich imo is a smart move. Why travel from Batesville too roaring knob for a race you have little too no chance of winning. that cant be fun

Madcat
06-24-2015, 01:28 PM
it seems to me what he was taking a break from was traveling all over the country with the lucus oil series, he is staying much closer to home now, wich imo is a smart move. Why travel from Batesville too roaring knob for a race you have little too no chance of winning. that cant be fun

Yup, probably just sat down, looked at life, and made some hard decisions that became easier. I am guessing some sponsors asked him to keep racing and included some more $$ too and it's paying off. we were talking about this at the Dream actually and pretty much all agreed.

IZZOJR16
06-24-2015, 01:38 PM
Moyer Jr Jr has been running quite well actually.

Barbecueboy
06-24-2015, 03:33 PM
race smarter not harder

Irony, it's what's for dinner...........

25drtrkr
06-24-2015, 03:41 PM
Why would anyone that won the genetic lottery just decide to walk away and get a real job???

That's funny......but I think some of those genetics ended up on the mattress!