PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Newman Back in Victory Lane at Camden; Greenville Next

Ben Shelton
06-30-2015, 12:05 PM
For Immediate Release
June 30th, 2015

Ashley Newman Back in Victory Lane at Camden; Greenville Next

Ripley, Tennessee (06/30/15) – Ashley Newman visited victory lane for the seventh time in 2015 in the Upton Motorsports #73 Greg’s Sawmill Bob Pierce Crate Late Model by scoring the triumph at Tennessee’s Camden Speedway.

On Saturday night Ashley Newman and the Upton Motorsports team made the journey to Camden Speedway (Camden, Tennessee) to compete in a NeSmith Weekly Late Model Series event. With a small field of 9 entries signed up for the night’s program, Newman landed a heat race victory transferring him into the feature event. Starting in 2nd, Ashley went on to record his 7th Crate Late Model victory of the season ousting Bryant Marsh, Dennis Bush, Ben Garner, and Bronson Berry.

“I always love getting to race at Camden and getting to win there is just the icing on the cake,” Newman said with a smile. “As always I want to thank Upton Motorsports, my crew, my sponsors, and my fans for their great support.”

For full results from the event, please visit www.CamdenSpeedway.com .

The upcoming weekend, July 3rd-4th, will take the team to Greenville Speedway (Greenville, Mississippi) for a pair of COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) Super Late Model events. Each night’s program will be headlined by a $2,000-to-win/$300-to-start event. For more information on the events, please visit www.COMPDirt.com and www.GreenvilleSpeedway.net .

Upton Motorsports would like to thank all of their sponsors including Greg's Sawmill, 45 Race Shop, Best One Tire & Service, Gary Beard Trucking, Bob Pierce Race Cars, Rod End Supply, AR Bodies, Schoenfeld Headers, Real Racing Wheels, Ace Sign Company, PPM Racing Products, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Ashley Newman and Upton Motorsports, please visit www.AshleyNewman73.com and www.UptonMotorsports.com .