PDA

View Full Version : July 14th. Lucas race cancelled.

formercrewguy
06-30-2015, 03:01 PM
Lakeside race cancelled. Something about new owners?

huskerdirt
06-30-2015, 03:05 PM

There was some issues in the off season. Something about embezzlement from one of co owners. That gentleman is out. And now the other co owner is now the sole owner. All this happened in Jan/Feb/March. When it was resolved the track stated all the events would go on as scheduled. I guess they got alittle ahead of themselves.

Nasty55
06-30-2015, 04:42 PM

Yeah I seen something on Facebook that said the new owners couldn't come to an agreement with Lucas to secure the date so I'd have to agree with huskers assumption....

george w
07-01-2015, 04:39 AM
EXTREMELY disappointed !!!!!! Was planning the daimond nationals/show-me make-up/lakeside lucas swing and throwing the lakeside weekly show in there on the friday night, guess ill just skip the weekly show on friday aswell in place of possibly Callaway/monett fri night, figured this close to the date my hard earned vacation time was safe for that race since it was so close why couldn't they have figured this out, or let the news out on this race months ago ? Thats pathetic an husker is 100% right refering to the new managements announcement regarding the schedule earlier in the year. Hopefully another track within the area could capitalize on this, this would be an awesome opportunity for legit speedways aka west plains new owners to pounce on .........