PDA

View Full Version : VCS Summernationals?

smoothoperator32
07-07-2015, 11:11 AM
I would like to go this evening if the weather allows, only 1 mile from track. I have some concerns though with the wheelchair section, The last time i went there i got pelted pretty good with dirtclods. Does anyone know if there is another area that is more wheelchair friendly to watch from? Also since the concession stand is not wheelchair accessible can i bring in my own bottled water.

Nasty55
07-07-2015, 11:20 AM
I would like to go this evening if the weather allows, only 1 mile from track. I have some concerns though with the wheelchair section, The last time i went there i got pelted pretty good with dirtclods. Does anyone know if there is another area that is more wheelchair friendly to watch from? Also since the concession stand is not wheelchair accessible can we bring in our own bottled water.

Good luck tonight Smooth and have fun and enjoy my friend... Hope they get this race in tonight isn't the weather looking kind of iffy that way?

smoothoperator32
07-07-2015, 11:29 AM
Good luck tonight Smooth and have fun and enjoy my friend... Hope they get this race in tonight isn't the weather looking kind of iffy that way?

Weather right now (11:30) in Oakwood is windy but no rain. Had about a tenth of an inch this morning early. Chance of rain goes down later the day gets, sun is trying to pop out though.

smoothoperator32
07-07-2015, 11:59 AM
Never mind it is cancelled

Cardirt0
07-07-2015, 02:30 PM
Never mind it is cancelled

Sorry for you Smooth, was thinking of going if I felt good too day could have meet you.. Guess my mind was made up for me d a m rain.......