PDA

View Full Version : Mason Zeigler Passes Everybody for $4,000 Hesston Payday

Ben Shelton
07-07-2015, 02:51 PM
For Immediate Release
July 7th, 2015

Mason Zeigler Passes Everybody for $4,000 Hesston Payday

Chalk Hill, Pennsylvania (07/07/15) – Mason Zeigler made a guest appearance in the Bryan Klinedinst #43 Rocket Super Late Model at Hesston Speedway (Hesston, Pennsylvania) on Thursday evening, and he didn’t disappoint as he claimed the $4,000 payday in thrilling fashion.

Zeigler initially rolled off the grid in the 16th starting spot, but an early race tangle sent him to the tail. What race fans witnessed during the remainder of the 50 lap affair was nothing short of spectacular. The Chalk Hill, Pennsylvania driver motored his way from the 29th position to the lead with just seven laps remaining. He went on to score the victory over Dan Stone, Jerry Bard, Justin Kann, and Andy Haus. The win was his first of the season.

“Wow this is just unbelievable,” commented Zeigler after the race. “I knew we had a great car, but when I went to the tail I don’t know if I would’ve ever dreamed I could come back and win. I just have to thank the Klinedinst family for the opportunity to drive this great race car, and I hope the fans got their money’s worth tonight.”

While rain hampered the majority of Mason’s remaining plans for the weekend, he was able to compete at Portsmouth Raceway Park (Portsmouth, Ohio) on Saturday evening. He hopped back in the driver’s seat of the GottaRace.com #25z Longhorn/Pro Power Racing Engine Super Late Model. With 37 entries signed in for the Lucas Oil Dirt Late Model Series (LOLMDS) event, Zeigler logged a 4th place finish in his heat edging his way into the Independence 50 feature event. Starting in 10th, Mason Zeigler fell back in the 50-lap A-Main to record a 16th place exit.

Full results from the events can be found at www.UFOChampionship.com and www.LucasDirt.com .

Mason’s tentative plans for the upcoming weekend, July 10th-11th, include a pair of $10,000-to-win, DIRTCar Summer Nationals events. On Friday evening the team plans to compete at Farmer City Raceway (Farmer City, Illinois) before traveling to Oakshade Raceway (Wauseon, Ohio) on Saturday night. For more information on the events, please visit www.TheHellTour.com .

Mason Zeigler would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Ohiopyle Vacation Rentals, Insurance Services Inc., Arizona Sport Shirts, Old Mill Farms, Pannell Motorsports, Gotta Race, Pro Power Racing Engines, Stonehouse Restaurant, Montgomery Motorsports 21, Budweiser, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Schaeffer's Oil, Fast Shafts, CV Products, MS Shock Therapy, K&N Air Filters, Strange Oval, Bell Helmets, Precise Racing Products, Slicker Graphics, Performance Race Bodies, VP Race Fuels, Race Note, FK Rod Ends, Joie of Seating, JRI Shocks and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Mason Zeigler, please visit www.MasonZeigler.com .