PDA

View Full Version : T-Mac

W2Racing09
07-10-2015, 11:10 PM
Congrats to T-Mac on the W! Guess it is a good thing he never got the memo about not being able to get a win in that car.

Thanks,
Jeff.

huskerdirt
07-10-2015, 11:20 PM
BShepp wins a Lucas race.... Then follows it up a hell tour win. Now T Mac gets a win. Maybe Rockets aren't POSs like some thought.

T-MAC39FAN
07-10-2015, 11:30 PM
Congrats to t-mac!! Finally got that monkey off his back. Way to go! May be hes found somthing on the car that will bring him more w's!

onlyfacts
07-10-2015, 11:35 PM
T-Mac winsRichards 2ndSchatz 3rd Rocket Top 3

D. Tidrow
07-10-2015, 11:50 PM
A triple Rocket! Sounds kinky! :cool:Glad to see T-Mac get a win! Oh and that red rocket looked good...

Highside Hustler25
07-11-2015, 05:21 AM
Great to see T Mac on the roof again. Congrats buddy.

Bubstr
07-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Way to go T Mac. He may just be tuning up for the PDC. Strange thing about driver basher or chassis bashers, is when the wind blows in a different direction or the Sun shines on a different dogs fanny, a helping of Crow is magically served up. Bon Apatite.

TackyTracker
07-11-2015, 04:22 PM
lot's of big $$$ races left this year... these driver's still have a chance to have a great season

chupp n bloomer fan
07-11-2015, 05:57 PM
Congrats to T-Mac on the W! Guess it is a good thing he never got the memo about not being able to get a win in that car.

Thanks,
Jeff.Shhhh, they quit making Rockets because 4m said they are no good. Everyone must buy a Longhorn because from now till the end of time that is all you can win in. Right outta the box, no knowledge needed.

T-MAC39FAN
07-11-2015, 08:21 PM
shhhh, they quit making rockets because 4m said they are no good. Everyone must buy a longhorn because from now till the end of time that is all you can win in. Right outta the box, no knowledge needed.

thats right!

T-MAC39FAN
07-11-2015, 08:35 PM
Shhhh, they quit making Rockets because 4m said they are no good. Everyone must buy a Longhorn because from now till the end of time that is all you can win in. Right outta the box, no knowledge needed.

I never said rockets were no good. I know that longhorns are hott and will be that way for a while and yes they win right outa the box. No joke just look at some that have done so. Im not saying they are the best but right now they have a very strong winning

mud duck
07-11-2015, 08:44 PM
TMAC 39, you can't say the least little thing negative or imply the Rocket House car isn't running perfect. The Rocketeers always think people who say something that's not bright and sunny are trying to bring the Richards empire down. When in reality that's not the case.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-11-2015, 08:56 PM
TMAC 39, you can't say the least little thing negative or imply the Rocket House car isn't running perfect. The Rocketeers always think people who say something that's not bright and sunny are trying to bring the Richards empire down. When in reality that's not the case.Lol. And now that they are winning you guys have been pretty fukin silent. Hmm, wonder why? Like I said before and you cannot comprehend, I could care less what brand, where it's built, etc. But when people talk out their a$$ and use no facts, it gets very old.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-11-2015, 08:59 PM
I never said rockets were no good. I know that longhorns are hott and will be that way for a while and yes they win right outa the box. No joke just look at some that have done so. Im not saying they are the best but right now they have a very strong winningTrue. It wasn't directed solely at you, it's for everyone who jumps on bandwagons. Wether it's Rockets, Bloomers, 29's, Longhorns, Capitols, whatever. They come and go, and he!!, some haven't even been around for but a couple years. Things come and go and evolve.

mud duck
07-11-2015, 09:14 PM
Not on any band wagons, but you and some seem to take it personal when something is said about Rocket and it appears you may not like Longhorn. If you asked Mark or Josh right now, they would both say that they need to improve. Yes, he has a few wins but there are some nights where that car has been out to lunch. That's not normal for a well funded team and a good driver and lets face it the WoO is not stacked with 10 well funded great teams!

chupp n bloomer fan
07-12-2015, 08:37 AM
Not on any band wagons, but you and some seem to take it personal when something is said about Rocket and it appears you may not like Longhorn. If you asked Mark or Josh right now, they would both say that they need to improve. Yes, he has a few wins but there are some nights where that car has been out to lunch. That's not normal for a well funded team and a good driver and lets face it the WoO is not stacked with 10 well funded great teams!I do not care if a Longhorn, Rocket, Pierce, Bloomer, Capitol, MBH, Mars, Rayburn, Lazer, GRT, Warrior, BWRC, Swartz, etc. wins. You guys act like Longhorn invented dirt late models. Get one and a magic wand is waved and you are number one. Kevin Rumley is an engineer, he worked for, or still does, CV Products. The guy is a genius. They found something right now as has Capitol.

You combine Kevin and LeeRoy with a younger hungry driver like Davenport, and they can keep him from burning the tires off it, they are going to do well. Pretty much every year to two or three one chassis or two is going to outshine the rest. So when you all act like everyone should pi$$ away 20-30k to be a sheep, it's insane. Stay where your at, test and communicate with your chassis people etc, and work hard.

T-MAC39FAN
07-12-2015, 10:31 AM
I do not care if a Longhorn, Rocket, Pierce, Bloomer, Capitol, MBH, Mars, Rayburn, Lazer, GRT, Warrior, BWRC, Swartz, etc. wins. You guys act like Longhorn invented dirt late models. Get one and a magic wand is waved and you are number one. Kevin Rumley is an engineer, he worked for, or still does, CV Products. The guy is a genius. They found something right now as has Capitol.

You combine Kevin and LeeRoy with a younger hungry driver like Davenport, and they can keep him from burning the tires off it, they are going to do well. Pretty much every year to two or three one chassis or two is going to outshine the rest. So when you all act like everyone should pi$$ away 20-30k to be a sheep, it's insane. Stay where your at, test and communicate with your chassis people etc, and work hard.

Lol good post but ur pretty much right!

Okfine
07-12-2015, 11:02 AM
it ain't just the chassis but the whole team

Excellent point........and as team, team rocket appears to be chasing instead of leading the chase now.

mud duck
07-12-2015, 10:49 PM
I do not care if a Longhorn, Rocket, Pierce, Bloomer, Capitol, MBH, Mars, Rayburn, Lazer, GRT, Warrior, BWRC, Swartz, etc. wins. You guys act like Longhorn invented dirt late models. Get one and a magic wand is waved and you are number one. Kevin Rumley is an engineer, he worked for, or still does, CV Products. The guy is a genius. They found something right now as has Capitol.

A 10th and a 13th tonight at Wheatland, all I have been saying is at the big shows and all the top dogs are in town, it just seems the Rockets are behind. I have never once jumped on the Longhorn bandwagon as you state.