PDA

View Full Version : Billy Moyer just 1 Jr.

Highside Hustler25
07-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Before the Hell Tour title is decided, I got to give a shout out to Billy Jr. on his Summer Nationals run. I know their were a lot of guys who didn't think he'd last the whole tour, yet alone do as well as he has. It's come down to the last race and a 8 position difference to decide the winner. Not taking anything away from Bobby but there is a big difference between having a Hall of fame racer getting your car ready(lets face it, Bobby has a ton of help in his pits) and Billy Jr. doing most of his work himself with the help of maybe 2 guys. Glad he made the decision to return to racing a month or so ago. He was bad fast every night I saw him run and some of those tracks he had never seen.

Thanks Jr. for making the 2015 Mini Hell Tour a good one.:cool:

huskerdirt
07-11-2015, 09:46 PM
I agree. I was waiting for him to struggle and he didn't. Props to him for sticking it out and staying with Pierce in the points.

george w
07-11-2015, 09:50 PM
I was overly critical of the guy id say on his decision to take a break from racing, solid point though HH. I didnt see him sticking it out but he proved me wrong with solid runs thruout to boot.

Dirtlatemodel
07-11-2015, 09:51 PM
Well said HH, I AGREE 100%!!!

PROPOWER
07-11-2015, 09:54 PM
lap 22 Moyer jr leading tonight

kidrock
07-11-2015, 09:58 PM
I agree Highside, I have given Moyer Jr heck over his crying a few night on the tour but, I will give him credit he has stuck it out and ran good every night doing so, good run through the tour Jr.

*Bandit*
07-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Jr. won the final race of the Summernationals but missed the championship by 10 points or something like that.....Congrats on the WIN

Highside Hustler -- THANK YOU from Joyce Shaw Billy Jr's mother, she was made aware of your post prior to the race tonight and asked me to post this THANK YOU from her to you for the kind words and for appreciating all he does!!! She is very proud of Billy Jr and his accomplishments although he does Roscoe and Tyler they do help him alot, he does most of the work himself, as well as the driving along with Roscoe. So on Joyce's behalf THANK YOU.

I would also like to Thank You for the kind words, I'm glad his hard work and his steadfastness has paid off for him during this tour. He rightly deserves the praise and all the glory that goes with it (I think) :)

Now he has a long haul ahead of him to make it down to Wheatland for the Show Me make up race tomorrow that he is already locked into and I wish him NOTHING but the best of luck!!!

IZZOJR16
07-11-2015, 11:30 PM
Moyer Jr Jr has been in contention almost every SN race. looking really good, if he starts closing the deal, LOOK OUT.

hyde
07-11-2015, 11:31 PM
The guy that was Jr's main crew man didn't come back when he returned to the track. He is now with Jesse Stovall.

plunks7
07-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Billy Moyer Jr. has "arrived" folks! :cool: NO WEAK 21JR

just hold on there. we'll see what he has for the big guns.

hyde
07-11-2015, 11:48 PM
He and the team are loaded up and headed down the highway to Wheatland for the Showme100 finale tomorrow night!!!

tiretester
07-12-2015, 12:31 AM
Is he still trading his t-shirts for young girls?

ILL-DIRTDOG
07-12-2015, 12:58 AM
[QUOTE=hyde;1937741]The guy that was Jr's main crew man didn't come back when he returned to the track. He is now with Jesse Stovall.[/QUO

Looks like Jr is doing better now... lol

racer67x
07-12-2015, 01:34 AM
Moyer Jr Jr has been in contention almost every SN race. looking really good, if he starts closing the deal, LOOK OUT.

thanks for clarifying the juniors..I get mixed up with all the Billy Moyer Junior and Billy Moyer junior junior.?
god help us if junior junior has a kid..!
he should have it officially changed..his Dad already owns it.

cgrace
07-12-2015, 04:23 AM
hes done outstandin plus hasnt ran anyone else over.

High 5
07-12-2015, 07:22 AM
I've never seen him race. Do the announcers still call him "Kid Smooth"?

HoosierDirtFan
07-12-2015, 09:46 AM
I agree. He did very good on tour. It was fun watching him and Bobby do battle. Hope he tries it again next year. Maybe if there weren't so many rain outs the piints battle would have be a bit closer.

ptown
07-12-2015, 09:52 AM
I agree. He did very good on tour. It was fun watching him and Bobby do battle. Hope he tries it again next year. Maybe if there weren't so many rain outs the piints battle would have be a bit closer.

I gained a whole new respect for Moyer Jr. and yes it's hard to gain points if your not racing.

Put an explanation mark next to the boobie Summernationals championship.

LMPunk
07-12-2015, 10:20 AM
Would've been interesting to see how the points played out without all of the rainouts. Moyer Jr. seemed consistently faster than Pierce over the last week/week and a half that they did get to run.

Dante Toledo, OH
07-12-2015, 11:42 AM
I've never seen him race. Do the announcers still call him "Kid Smooth"?Last night at Oakshade they called him "the future" all night and he ran like it.

Bubstr
07-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Billy Jr put up a great fight and gained a lot of respect. If he had been on his game in the first part of the tour, there wouldn't be any points to make up. Sure there where rain outs, but some of those rain outs where tracks that Bobby has had success at. All in all Bobby won fair and square and both young men deserve respect for their efforts.

I like good races, more than a favorite driver and I'll have to say, the races for the most part that I saw was good. Summer Nationals are still some of the best racing in the country.

plunks7
07-12-2015, 03:28 PM
Last night at Oakshade they called him "the future" all night and he ran like it.

That is way overboard!!

plunks7
07-12-2015, 03:33 PM
I gained a whole new respect for Moyer Jr. and yes it's hard to gain points if your not racing.

And why would you put a explanation mark to Bobby Summer nationals Champ or Championship? Did he fail a drug test? Please enlighten me!

Kwd1253
07-12-2015, 03:47 PM
Moyer Jr jr, kid smooth, little billy, the future! plunks7 you better get used to it he has another 20 yes of racing left to do. he is the future, but there are bunch young guns that going be there with him. so you have Lil bobby, fegers, zeigler, davenport, unzicker, ferguson, rice to root for to beat Lil Billy the future lol.

Baddboy1
07-12-2015, 05:45 PM

Why because he beat your Hero Todd at Peoria.? i think you hate Bobbie because he wouldn't give you a free shirt at Peoria while you were outside the fence.Bobbie Pierce IS the Summer Nationals Champion. Get over it.Goooooooo Bobbie.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ptown
07-12-2015, 05:49 PM
Why because he beat your Hero Todd at Peoria.? i think you hate Bobbie because he wouldn't give you a free shirt at Peoria while you were outside the fence.Bobbie Pierce IS the Summer Nationals Champion. Get over it.Goooooooo Bobbie.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol....I haven't been to Peoria in 5 years, probably 20 for a regular show.

You can find me at Farmer City on Fridays and Fairbury on Saturdays.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-12-2015, 06:56 PM
thanks for clarifying the juniors..I get mixed up with all the Billy Moyer Junior and Billy Moyer junior junior.?
god help us if junior junior has a kid..!
he should have it officially changed..his Dad already owns it.There is no such thing as Jr Jr. Billy Moyer is Billy Moyer, Billy Moyer Jr is Billy Moyer Jr. I cannot believe people still cannot grasp this fact. When you go to their websites, let me know which one says Jr Jr.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-12-2015, 06:57 PM
you need to get out moreMight wanna proof read your signature.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-12-2015, 06:59 PM
Why because he beat your Hero Todd at Peoria.? i think you hate Bobbie because he wouldn't give you a free shirt at Peoria while you were outside the fence.Bobbie Pierce IS the Summer Nationals Champion. Get over it.Goooooooo Bobbie.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm pretty sure he goes by Bobby, unless you know something we don't;).

plunks7
07-12-2015, 07:16 PM
There is no such thing as Jr Jr. Billy Moyer is Billy Moyer, Billy Moyer Jr is Billy Moyer Jr. I cannot believe people still cannot grasp this fact. When you go to their websites, let me know which one says Jr Jr.

You're right. But for us Old Timers That remember Billy Moyer. They have always announced him as Billy Moyer Jr. It was even on his cars. Ever since Billy's son got into racing things changed. So for us Old Timers that don't like changes on anything. It's easier to say Jr. Jr. that's all chupp n bloomer fan. As we grow older we become wiser Bud. Not smarter!!!! :) :)

plunks7
07-12-2015, 07:28 PM
Moyer Jr jr, kid smooth, little billy, the future! plunks7 you better get used to it he has another 20 yes of racing left to do. he is the future, but there are bunch young guns that going be there with him. so you have Lil bobby, fegers, zeigler, davenport, unzicker, ferguson, rice to root for to beat Lil Billy the future lol.

And they will. :) Maybe with his Dad being his helping hand in the pits next year. And for years to come. Will definitely help. But for him to be called the future. Na I'm not buying it. :)

25drtrkr
07-12-2015, 08:22 PM
You're right. But for us Old Timers That remember Billy Moyer. They have always announced him as Billy Moyer Jr. It was even on his cars. Ever since Billy's son got into racing things changed. So for us Old Timers that don't like changes on anything. It's easier to say Jr. Jr. that's all chupp n bloomer fan. As we grow older we become wiser Bud. Not smarter!!!! :) :)

I thought drinking that Bud, made you dumber not weiser! LOL

chupp n bloomer fan
07-12-2015, 08:36 PM
his dad was called billy moyer jr by many announcers so blame it on themSorry, I can think for myself. I don't need an announcer telling me a guys name incorrectly. Knowing something is wrong, I'm not going to keep doing it.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-12-2015, 08:37 PM
You're right. But for us Old Timers That remember Billy Moyer. They have always announced him as Billy Moyer Jr. It was even on his cars. Ever since Billy's son got into racing things changed. So for us Old Timers that don't like changes on anything. It's easier to say Jr. Jr. that's all chupp n bloomer fan. As we grow older we become wiser Bud. Not smarter!!!! :) :)I know, is what it is.

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Sorry, I can think for myself. I don't need an announcer telling me a guys name incorrectly. Knowing something is wrong, I'm not going to keep doing it.

It was on the frickin cars!

plunks7
07-12-2015, 10:58 PM
I thought drinking that Bud, made you dumber not weiser! LOL

Ah you caught that. See your younger and smart! :)

plunks7
07-12-2015, 11:00 PM
I think the future is just set up for 40 laps. HA HA Just a little jab. :)

racer67x
07-12-2015, 11:33 PM
now which one is this lol http://www.thedtwc.com/history/prior-dtwc-winners/

it has it both ways..lol

*Bandit*
07-13-2015, 07:13 AM
Billy Jr is doing just fine, his dad wasn't around to help him much of this tour and Jr knows his car better than anyone. I personally think Jr runs better without Billy around, please remember that they are running different chassis also ...

Clayton_Wetter
07-13-2015, 07:51 PM
That is way overboard!!

And that's putting it lightly!!!

25drtrkr
07-13-2015, 07:56 PM
Ah you caught that. See your younger and smart! :)

Uhhhh no! Older and hopefully wiser.....probly not wiser,either, since Im on here most nights! LOL