PDA

View Full Version : Josh Rice Wins Butterball Tune-Up

Catfish N Rice 11
07-11-2015, 10:39 PM
Josh Rice holds off Dustin Linville and Michael Chilton to win ButterBall Tune-Up at Richmond Speedway (KY).

Paradox28
07-12-2015, 01:34 AM
Richmond RACEWAY...get it right! lol jk Josh really impressed me tonight with his driving and speed he has in that car. Pretty awesome for such a young fella.

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-12-2015, 10:57 AM
He got better and better as the night went on. I still thought he had little chance after the heat.

Clayton_Wetter
07-12-2015, 02:25 PM
Wonder what Red Beans N Rice has to say about this???

Rollover
07-12-2015, 02:53 PM
This kid has amazing talent

LMPunk
07-12-2015, 02:53 PM
Gonna go up there next weekend and I'm curious how the track looks/races with the new surface? Anyone been able to make the high line work at all?

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-12-2015, 04:06 PM
Gonna go up there next weekend and I'm curious how the track looks/races with the new surface? Anyone been able to make the high line work at all?

Linville ran the top successfully last night. I don't know that the dirt did much. Track raced the same two weeks ago. Much racier last night because it had moisture.

luv racin
07-14-2015, 03:07 AM
Linville could make the high side work fo r 2-3 laps then he was on the bottom. I was there. Really liked the new clay but still mostly bottom only. Yea it did have moisture and I think that made it more racy. Josh had a fast car all night but he even said in the post race interview that once he got to second he didn't know how he was going to get by Chilton but Chilton hit rut in turn one with 12 to go that alllowed Josh to get by. Really hope they can get the top to work Saturday. Been looking forward to this race all yr

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-14-2015, 07:41 AM
Linville could make the high side work fo r 2-3 laps then he was on the bottom. I was there. Really liked the new clay but still mostly bottom only. Yea it did have moisture and I think that made it more racy. Josh had a fast car all night but he even said in the post race interview that once he got to second he didn't know how he was going to get by Chilton but Chilton hit rut in turn one with 12 to go that alllowed Josh to get by. Really hope they can get the top to work Saturday. Been looking forward to this race all yr
Linville ran high most of the heat. He fired good on restarts in the feature then kinda went into defense mode. The track actually flattens out at the top. It needs progressive banking and it would be awesome.