PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody better at math & knows the UMP points take a shot at this for me?

High 5
07-12-2015, 07:26 AM
I normally don't like to play the "what if?" game but I've been keeping up with the Hell Tour everyday. Just looking at the results I came to the conclusion that if Feger hadn't missed that one race there is a very good chance he would've won the championship. He finished third in the finale and it seems he was a lock for top 10 if not top 5 every race.
Oh yeah and congrats to Pierce on winning the title and to Moyer Jr. Two young guys following in their Dad's footsteps.

427c.i.
07-12-2015, 09:34 AM
Jason has been running great but if they had run all the races, he would have skipped more than the first one. I know he wasn't going to I-96 and there were a few more. I think he seized the opportunity to finish higher in points as the rainouts started becoming a factor. And yes, hindsight is always 20/20...I bet he now wishes he had raced Brownstown.

I would like to see a points fund of some kind added to the string of shows in late August.

edavis71
07-12-2015, 09:37 AM
I like Billy Jr and would have liked to have seen him win that championship. He had some chances though!!!

Bubstr
07-12-2015, 11:39 AM
I believe, what won the Championship was the races, that Bobby started out the night in a hole and fought his way to a top 5 or 10. Like him or not, he is fun to watch. There isn't any quit in that kid.