PDA

View Full Version : Crown Jewel season

waaac77
07-13-2015, 08:47 PM
With the Show-Me complete here we now have the Silver Dollar, PDC, USA Nattys, N/S, the World, Topless... can JD keep it up? I personally don't think so but I sure hope he does. I personally think Bloomer will win them all. NO WEAK LINKS

25drtrkr
07-13-2015, 08:57 PM
With $234,000 in winners purses alone, there will be some stout competition. I doubt if one team wins more than one of them!

Okfine
07-13-2015, 09:04 PM
I think if he keeps his mind right and doesn't get too caught up in the possible pitfalls that come with all of this success, he keeps on winning or podiums them to death.

The equipment is stout and the game plan is there.

Highside Hustler25
07-13-2015, 09:41 PM
the streak will end. It's just a question of when.

Okfine
07-13-2015, 09:55 PM
the streak will end. It's just a question of when.

Well that's going out on a limb!

plunks7
07-13-2015, 11:27 PM
Feger could be the surprise winner at I-80.

zyoung25
07-14-2015, 03:26 AM
Feger could be the surprise winner at I-80.

I know Jason is good out there, and I'd absolutely love to see him win it. But he hasn't been good at all on the bigger tracks here recently.

huskerdirt
07-14-2015, 05:27 AM
He really hasn't raced any bigger tracks since Eldora. Yes, he didn't make the field..... But I recall him running away in his heat. Then the top went away..... He dropped like a rock. Before that he won a Lucas race at Paducah.

If Feger wins at I-80 it should surprise no one. He's licking his chops for this one.

Just like Padcuah and Kamp..... He knows he's good there.

zyoung25
07-14-2015, 08:09 AM
He wasn't really running away with it.....O'Neal was putting heat on him up until that caution came out then he dropped the boat anchor. He said the car just wasn't comfortable, even when he was out front. He started on the front of the b, and dropped near the back of it. Jason is most generally good at Eldora too, and thats the worst ive seen him there in years. He even said in a recemt interview hes been struggling with bigger tracks and better at the bull rings.

We will see what happens....he is by far my favorite and I hope he pulls it off.