PDA

View Full Version : Drivers list for Elkins this weekend?

mad_CADer
07-14-2015, 12:39 PM
Anyone know of what drivers may be at Elkins WV this weekend?

WVRACEFAN
07-14-2015, 12:48 PM
You will have your locals there Senic, Wilmoth, Hawkins the normal elkins drivers that's about it in the super late models, there are 4-5 other specials in the region that will keep everyone close to home. now you may get a couple travelers in for the fastrak race since it is a regional touring series event, If the Elkins owner would allow drivers to run more than 1 class you would probly get a nice car count for a $5000 & $2000 to win for the super latemodel show paired with a $2000 & $1000 fastrak show. but in this case you will not. its dumb rule that only elkins has wish it would change it. I know the dohms & max blair among others would probly come if they were allowed to run both.

mad_CADer
07-14-2015, 12:51 PM
Thanks!! Trying to decide on Elkins or Ohio Valley this weekend.

Pennsboro23
07-14-2015, 01:05 PM

If you want to see good racing, you will go to Ohio Valley.

WVRACEFAN
07-14-2015, 01:06 PM
No problem, you will most likely see a more quality field of cars at elkins, but the racing tends to be better at the valley & they will have a higher car count. Im personaly going to elkins but mainly because its about 30 miles closer drive for me & elkins tends to run a much smoother program than the valley.

bonz45
07-14-2015, 04:35 PM
Looking forward to going back to Elkins this weekend as it has been 4-5 years since I've been up there. Probably showing up late on Friday d/t DC traffic. Hope they have a nice field of cars and dodge the 50% chance of R on Sat.--don't want to be stuck in the camper during a storm. Probably cheering for J-Hawk to get another big race for the month of July

edavis71
07-15-2015, 01:29 AM

Thought that you would be in Nebraska this weekend old buddy!!!

mad_CADer
07-15-2015, 06:36 AM
Vehicle broke down edavis........had to miss Nebraska.......still gointo FALS though!!!