PDA

View Full Version : PDC Camping

BirkyAndTheShark
07-16-2015, 10:40 PM
Since reserved camping sold out almost immediately does anyone know if the overflow can accommodate very many? Thanks!

t4g2
07-17-2015, 01:51 AM
It looks like it does as there is 2 big size lots they used. Now if u wait til Friday afternoon or later u may not get a spot. An really depends on how much rain they get there this week if they could use the over flow or not.

WisWildManFan
07-17-2015, 10:18 AM
Might be some folks sleeping in their cars!

ptown
07-17-2015, 10:52 AM
It can accommodate many campers but it may depend on when you get there, I didn't go over that way last year so I can't tell you if it filled up last year. We stayed across the street in the school a few years back and it's really not bad at all, just a short walk across the street and you're in the track. I would for sure do it again if nothing else was available.

BirkyAndTheShark
07-17-2015, 11:33 AM
I'm going Thursday night so hoping for the best first time there, do you by chance remember what it costs to stay at school? Thanks

t4g2
07-17-2015, 09:13 PM
Don't forget ppl they do have tent camping its first come first serve. The last few years not alot of tents so shud be some room even thou they cut the space in half.