PDA

View Full Version : Flora "vs" FALS

CMatich
07-17-2015, 04:36 PM
First off it's great to see two race tracks putting up big money for the modified class. Congrats to both facilities!
With the races "competing" with each other, where do teams go? Flora has a larger payout for some positions and more to win, but will cost driver $210 to compete ($60 pitpass/$150 entry) while FALS has a really strong payout/w WoO that will cost driver $75(pitpass only).
It will be interesting to see where teams go and who wins the big money. Let's hope for the very least that the weather cooperates and each facility is successful!

gumby_32d
07-17-2015, 05:57 PM
I think they are crowning the summit mod series champ @ fals, so I would have to say Harrison would be there. I think he runs good up there also.

big swigg
07-17-2015, 06:22 PM
Flora has already had quite a few confirm even as far as North Carolina...

big swigg
07-17-2015, 06:25 PM
Flora's lap money is almost the same as 1st place at FALS... If a driver was to win both nights lead every lap and was fast qualifier he would bring home a nice $13,500.. No comparison if you're money hunting....
FALS purse is $9,950 top to bottom..
Flora purse is $15,123 plus $1500 lap money... The big dogs and the money hungry guys will go where the money is at...

Wish the best to both....