PDA

View Full Version : Bloooooooooomer!

AnothaBenchRacer
07-19-2015, 01:35 AM
No posts have been made yet...so, bitch and complain on this one.

71PRPFan
07-19-2015, 02:15 AM
Bloomer won a race? Is this news to anyone?

paycheckracer
07-19-2015, 06:16 AM
ONLY took him 13 races to DO IT!!

chupp n bloomer fan
07-19-2015, 07:14 AM
ONLY took him 13 races to DO IT!!13 races? His stats throughout his career, and you wanna play that awesome logic?

hucktyson
07-19-2015, 07:16 AM
On those 13 races he won a 100k show and came up light and won a 32k show against all of the fastest cars in the country ..... Yeah he should probably retire lol lol

chupp n bloomer fan
07-19-2015, 07:32 AM
Bloomer won a race? Is this news to anyone?And when your boy Jackieeee wins at PRP, is it news to anyone?

Nasty55
07-19-2015, 09:37 AM
On those 13 races he won a 100k show and came up light and won a 32k show against all of the fastest cars in the country ..... Yeah he should probably retire lol lol

And yet you have won nothing!!

Highside Hustler25
07-19-2015, 09:58 AM
Never thought I'd say it is refreshing to see Bloomer win a race. No offense to JD but he was stinkin up 2015

Hoosier_Dirt
07-19-2015, 10:04 AM
Congratulations to Bloomquist, but Davenport was coming fast before hitting the wall.

MI Dirt Fan
07-19-2015, 11:25 AM
And yet you have won nothing!!

You either lol

CIRF
07-19-2015, 11:41 AM
bloomy got a NASCAR truck ride for Eldora?

MUD MAESTRO
07-19-2015, 11:45 AM
Few can out run Bloomquist but no one can out work him.......Still wish he would cut that hair.

Highside Hustler25
07-19-2015, 11:51 AM
Congratulations to Bloomquist, but Davenport was coming fast before hitting the wall.

most do right before they hit the wall

Nasty55
07-19-2015, 11:55 AM
You either lol

I don't get on here claiming to have set the world on fire when I raced MI Dirt Fan...... But I wasn't scared to strap myself into my race car and race the fukn thing either unlike Huck!!!

Nasty55
07-19-2015, 11:59 AM
Never thought I'd say it is refreshing to see Bloomer win a race. No offense to JD but he was stinkin up 2015

JD has definitely been the class of the field this yr for sure... Congrats Bloomquist on his win and I'm sure he is only just getting started on his streak for the yr....

CIRF
07-19-2015, 12:01 PM
As good as bloomy is in NASCAR trucks on dirt he surely has a ride this year!

plunks7
07-19-2015, 12:38 PM

So was Stovall and Owens. But who crossed the line first? :)

71PRPFan
07-19-2015, 12:57 PM
And when your boy Jackieeee wins at PRP, is it news to anyone?

I won't make a new thread about it unless it's the Dirt Trackin Championship of the World

chupp n bloomer fan
07-19-2015, 01:14 PM
I won't make a new thread about it unless it's the Dirt Trackin Championship of the WorldWhy can't there be one thread on Bloomer winning? There's a handful everytime a Longhorn or Davenport wins or when Disco was the hot thing last year. It's a racing site, last I checked, Bloomquist drove a dirt late model and won a big race.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-19-2015, 01:19 PM
As good as bloomy is in NASCAR trucks on dirt he surely has a ride this year!Haven't seen you on here in months and that's the best you got, wth? He drives a dirt late model, does pretty good in them. Whose your favorite dirt late model driver? With posts like these it takes away from the great post you make. Because you say the same sh!t about Bloomer over and over. We get it, he blew a$$ in the trucks, and did some blow. When he gets to the pearly gates, maybe they'll tell him he!!, no maybe they'll say he!! yeah.

LMPunk
07-19-2015, 01:36 PM
lol........

71PRPFan
07-19-2015, 02:40 PM
I'd rather see JD in a truck

25drtrkr
07-19-2015, 02:42 PM
Haven't seen you on here in months and that's the best you got, wth? He drives a dirt late model, does pretty good in them. Whose your favorite dirt late model driver? With posts like these it takes away from the great post you make. Because you say the same sh!t about Bloomer over and over. We get it, he blew a$$ in the trucks, and did some blow. When he gets to the pearly gates, maybe they'll tell him he!!, no maybe they'll say he!! yeah.

God himself will greet Bloomer at the pearly gates and say, "welcome thou good and faithful servant"!

He will then begin to tell him " that he has designed the ultimate dirt track. Many racers already here have tried to race on this track, but I would not let them. I told them it was reserved for the best that's ever been! Now, go have fun (but don't beat the others too bad, its not about the money anymore)!!!

CrankedUp90
07-19-2015, 09:00 PM
god himself will greet bloomer at the pearly gates and say, "welcome thou good and faithful servant"!

He will then begin to tell him " that he has designed the ultimate dirt track. Many racers already here have tried to race on this track, but i would not let them. I told them it was reserved for the best that's ever been! Now, go have fun (but don't beat the others too bad, its not about the money anymore)!!!

love this!!!!!!!!

kidrock
07-19-2015, 09:32 PM
I take nothing away from Bloomer but, for me the best there's ever been would have to be Jeff Pervis.

derricklong38
07-19-2015, 09:50 PM
JD already tried trucks... Couldn't make the race

BadlandsBandit12
07-19-2015, 11:25 PM
Seeing him win the recent silver dollars is something else, he is 51 years and still on top of his game. Davenport may be the best right now but if it wasn't for that BS weight deal at the Dream everyone would be calling Bloomer the best in the country. The big money races are just getting started. Things are going to get interesting and you can bet on it.

Bigracer93
07-19-2015, 11:39 PM
Bloomer gets hot when the weather gets hot! Tracks get slick and the 0 car comes to life!

T-MAC39FAN
07-19-2015, 11:49 PM
Bloomer didnt beat davenport. Jd beat himself!

BadlandsBandit12
07-19-2015, 11:56 PM
Bloomer was able to just pull away if needed to. I thought Jimmy Owens had something left for him if he didn't hit the wall on turn 4 in front of the grandstand.

Davenport was running 3 or 4 but who knows if he had anything because he was on the pole and seemed to be going backwards.

grt74
07-20-2015, 12:17 AM

while i agree jd beat himself,it has been said by a few guys that if there is not a berm he does struggle,not taking anything away from him,he is getting it done,the question will be answered soon,it has been a hooked up season so far for the most part with all of the rain this spring(and i think that plays into his driving style),for the next two months i see it being very dry,its pretty hot now and were not in august yet

chupp n bloomer fan
07-20-2015, 04:29 AM
Bloomer didnt beat davenport. Jd beat himself!However many cars started the Silver Dollar Nationals minus Bloomer, he beat that many. Davenport made the show, so he got beat by Bloomer. It's ok, it has happened to Moyer too.

hucktyson
07-20-2015, 04:42 AM
When your balls out hammering the cushion on a big track your margin for error is basically zero .... So he had to run a line with zero margin for error to maybe catch bloomquist and the wall bit him. Without that line he had zero chance. Bloomquist was able to maneuver every groove on that track and he won the race. Bloomquist beat davenport period

chupp n bloomer fan
07-20-2015, 11:18 AM
When your balls out hammering the cushion on a big track your margin for error is basically zero .... So he had to run a line with zero margin for error to maybe catch bloomquist and the wall bit him. Without that line he had zero chance. Bloomquist was able to maneuver every groove on that track and he won the race. Bloomquist beat davenport periodWtf Huck, good post:).

ALLDIRT
07-20-2015, 11:45 AM

If that's the case, then did BLOOMER beat his self at the dream. Iam just sayin.

T-MAC39FAN
07-20-2015, 12:18 PM
If that's the case, then did BLOOMER beat his self at the dream. Iam just sayin.

No thats not the same kinda win.

Bubstr
07-20-2015, 12:33 PM
No thats not the same kinda win.

What is the difference? A mistake is a mistake, be it not putting enough fuel in the car or missing the set up a little, so you have to run the cushion and put you in that position to fail.

TS FAN
07-20-2015, 12:48 PM
These Bloomer threads are always entertaining, I have to say that.

hucktyson
07-20-2015, 01:00 PM
I see where this is going ..... Davenport is 500099990 times the driver , car designer / chassis man that bloomquist ever even dreamed of being and the only way on earth a low life non talent like bloomquist can ever beat the " messiah " is if the messiah beats himself .... What a fu&ing joke this board is. Bloomquist has been the man for 30 years and you act like being light at the scales after winning 100k with a car a half second slower than the guy who finished second automatically erases all of his career accomplishments and hands them to davenport ...

Okfine
07-20-2015, 01:11 PM
What is the difference? A mistake is a mistake, be it not putting enough fuel in the car or missing the set up a little, so you have to run the cushion and put you in that position to fail.

Well that one went right over your head......I believe the guy you answered was making a funny.

T-MAC39FAN
07-20-2015, 01:37 PM
Bloomquist the o great one is da best! Enough said.

Bforwarned
07-20-2015, 04:31 PM
I am not a Bloomer fan but still I have respect for his racing ability. One of these day soon there will be no Moyer or Bloomquist racing, among other greats that are getting older. Soon, very soon, Super Latemodel Racing will not look the same. It will be kind of sad. Then who will your Hero's and Villains be????

25drtrkr
07-20-2015, 04:54 PM
I see where this is going ..... Davenport is 500099990 times the driver , car designer / chassis man that bloomquist ever even dreamed of being and the only way on earth a low life non talent like bloomquist can ever beat the " messiah " is if the messiah beats himself .... What a fu&ing joke this board is. Bloomquist has been the man for 30 years and you act like being light at the scales after winning 100k with a car a half second slower than the guy who finished second automatically erases all of his career accomplishments and hands them to davenport ...

Good post, huck!.....2 for 2!....Some ballhangers just don't get it!

T-MAC39FAN
07-20-2015, 05:09 PM

I never said jd was 500099990 time better bla bla bla than bloomer. Yes bloomer has done a whole bunch in his carear than anybody else along w his knowledge.

Bloomer will CHEAT you for a win and superman will BEAT you for a win.

zyoung25
07-20-2015, 06:08 PM
I am not a Bloomer fan but still I have respect for his racing ability. One of these day soon there will be no Moyer or Bloomquist racing, among other greats that are getting older. Soon, very soon, Super Latemodel Racing will not look the same. It will be kind of sad. Then who will your Hero's and Villains be????

Exactly how I feel. It sounds like Moyer is about to walk soon, I bet he still hits the big shows and just not travel like he does now. The day will come and we won't see a 0 or 21 in the lineup for the world 100....talk about a strange day.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-20-2015, 06:10 PM
I never said jd was 500099990 time better bla bla bla than bloomer. Yes bloomer has done a whole bunch in his carear that anybody else along w his knowledge.

Bloomer will CHEAT you for a win and superman will BEAT you for a win.Lmao. You are full of good ones. So you've crawled under Davenports car and teched it correct?

These Bloomer threads are entertaining as someone else said. Stats and logic need not apply. I think you all get the Litey disease when it comes to Bloomer.

25drtrkr
07-20-2015, 06:17 PM
[QUOTE=chupp n bloomer fan;1939902]Haven't seen you on here in months and that's the best you got, wth? He drives a dirt late model, does pretty good in them. Whose your favorite dirt late model driver? With posts like these it takes away from the great post you make. Because you say the same sh!t about Bloomer over and over. We get it, he blew a$$ in the trucks, and did some blow. When he gets to the pearly gates, maybe they'll tell him he!!, no maybe they'll say he!! yeah.[/QU

http://www.dirtondirt.com/photoGallery.php?id=5136

Not exactly the pearly gates.......but you get the 49th picture!

chupp n bloomer fan
07-20-2015, 06:18 PM
[QUOTE=chupp n bloomer fan;1939902]Haven't seen you on here in months and that's the best you got, wth? He drives a dirt late model, does pretty good in them. Whose your favorite dirt late model driver? With posts like these it takes away from the great post you make. Because you say the same sh!t about Bloomer over and over. We get it, he blew a$$ in the trucks, and did some blow. When he gets to the pearly gates, maybe they'll tell him he!!, no maybe they'll say he!! yeah.[/QU

http://www.dirtondirt.com/photoGallery.php?id=5136

Not exactly the pearly gates.......but you get the picture!Gotcha...;)

Dirt Racing #1
07-20-2015, 08:49 PM
Davenport has an amazing season so far, but lets how consistent he is over the next few years.

T-MAC39FAN
07-20-2015, 08:59 PM
Davenport has an amazing season so far, but lets how consistent he is over the next few years.

Yea thats what i want to see and im pretty sure if him and rumleys stay together they will continue to do well and get championships.

Dirt Racing #1
07-20-2015, 09:02 PM
We will see.

formercrewguy
07-21-2015, 03:05 PM
If the Silver Dollar Nationals had been 81 laps instead of 80..............give the win to Owens. Yup. But, congrats to Bloomer, he got it done.

TackyTracker
07-21-2015, 03:23 PM
let's see what happens at CedarLake,Knoxville,N/S,World,DTWC

25drtrkr
07-21-2015, 06:24 PM
And......."if" the queen had balls, she would be the KING!

formercrewguy
07-21-2015, 06:57 PM
I stand by my previous comment. YOU weren't there. I was.

Waldo
07-21-2015, 07:07 PM
That means nothing, If any race that has ever been run had 1 more lap you would have thousands of different results.

25drtrkr
07-21-2015, 07:13 PM
That means nothing, If any race that has ever been run had 1 more lap you would have thousands of different results.

Yep, never a more truer post!.....who knows if Bloomer was driving at 100% of the cars capability? He dominated the race, leading 40+ laps, including the most important one!

Clayton_Wetter
07-21-2015, 08:34 PM
If the Silver Dollar Nationals had been 81 laps instead of 80..............give the win to Owens. Yup. But, congrats to Bloomer, he got it done.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/60525930.jpg

plunks7
07-22-2015, 12:48 AM
I stand by my previous comment. YOU weren't there. I was.

Well if you look at it the way you are. Davenport would have Won. :) And yes I was there.

hucktyson
07-22-2015, 05:02 AM
Davenport will never lose another race or title !! The man is sooooo good that bloomer would be lapped every 5th lap if he drove the 6 car ... The messiah !!! The other Lucas guys should just retire now because none will ever win a race again ....

Okfine
07-22-2015, 09:39 AM
Davenport will never lose another race or title !! The man is sooooo good that bloomer would be lapped every 5th lap if he drove the 6 car ... The messiah !!! The other Lucas guys should just retire now because none will ever win a race again ....

Just so stupid, it hurts.........carry on.

GotDirt1313
07-22-2015, 10:50 AM
It's a Bloomquist world, we just live in it!!!

T-MAC39FAN
07-22-2015, 11:46 AM
Did u rub bloomers crystal balls or did u use a weigie board!
This is some highly intellegant thinking right here folks.

ALLDIRT
07-22-2015, 12:58 PM
In the past I have bought stocks that I thought where a pretty sure thing.
You know ( P&G ) ( Apple ) pretty much a sure bet. If I could walk up to a betting
window, and play the odds on favorite , ( I would bet on BLOOMER ) almost
every time . ( almost ) . Like I said I would bet the odds on favorite. ( Thats Bloomer.)
(Thats the facts, ) everyone else might be the odds on favorite that day. So
maybe I might lose from time to time, but I will always take the sure bet ,
and thats Bloomer!!!!!!!! - hey you can always cheat to yourself and and lose.

Nasty55
07-22-2015, 04:09 PM

Nevertheless it was 80 laps and Jimmy didn't get it done!! Bloomquist was the man to beat at I-80 and everyone else was just back markers to him that night......

Nasty55
07-22-2015, 04:13 PM
Did u rub bloomers crystal balls or did u use a weigie board!
This is some highly intellegant thinking right here folks.

He has been rubbing on Sergio's stones again T-Mac......