PDA

View Full Version : Devin Gilpin out of Beeman car

hoodpin
07-19-2015, 03:06 PM
That was the word in the pits at Brownstown last night.

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-19-2015, 04:15 PM
That was the word in the pits at Brownstown last night.

Is this the quickest this team and driver have parted ways?

Rollover
07-19-2015, 04:20 PM
nobody last long in that ride, i said that last winter on here before his first race. if this is true though thats 2 good rides gilpin has been in and not finished out the year in. dont say a whole lot for him

zyoung25
07-19-2015, 05:21 PM
He's done well, but that hasn't stopped Beeman from putting other guys out of that car. I just wonder if it has something to do with what happen a couple weeks ago? I wouldn't want someone who acts like that driving my car with my name one it.

cratedaddyD21
07-19-2015, 05:40 PM
I also heard that rumor last night at Brownstown....need to hear from Halfmile to confirm this......

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-19-2015, 06:07 PM
[QUOTE=zyoung25;1939956]He's done well, but that hasn't stopped Beeman from putting other guys out of that car. I just wonder if it has something to do with what happen a couple weeks ago? I wouldn't want someone who acts like that driving my car with my name one it.[/QUOTE
Heard multiple reasons. It's good equipment, but like Rollover said, nobody stays in it long, and with the little tantrum last weekend, Berman wouldn't tolerate that. Curious as to who will get that ride.

I nominate Mike Jewell.

hoodpin
07-19-2015, 06:12 PM
They've had good drivers. Mahoney,Gill,Gilpin,Barber. Seems nobody lasts long.

AnothaBenchRacer
07-19-2015, 08:04 PM
He's done well, but that hasn't stopped Beeman from putting other guys out of that car. I just wonder if it has something to do with what happen a couple weeks ago? I wouldn't want someone who acts like that driving my car with my name one it.

What happened exactly?

Half mile
07-19-2015, 09:55 PM
Devin is still racing for Jim. Devin went to Montpellier Saturday to race his mod. End of story

RoundNrOUND
07-19-2015, 11:37 PM
He better concentrate on the mod because lately he's not been as dominant as years past or early in the year. He's starting to get some serious heat from a couple drivers.

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-20-2015, 06:48 AM
He better concentrate on the mod because lately he's not been as dominant as years past or early in the year. He's starting to get some serious heat from a couple drivers.
But its a modified...

dirtmiester
07-20-2015, 07:00 AM
But its a modified...He needs to scrap the mod. Beeman won't tolerate the lm sitting while he is out playing with his mod, can't say I blame him.