PDA

View Full Version : What does Redd!ck, Landers, & Pierce have in common...

dirt crow
07-23-2015, 08:02 AM
They can all drive rings around Bloomer in a truck. Lol

COKEandaSMILE
07-23-2015, 08:12 AM
Good point!

... And he does the same to them in a dlm.

Okfine
07-23-2015, 09:09 AM
Post 2 and 3 ..............perfect.

pierceFAN
07-23-2015, 09:53 AM
But not one of them knows what hard work is, and the satisfaction that come with doing it on your own in a the best racing there ever was... Dirt Late Models. :)

so you think everyone out ther has done it on thier own??...they all just woke up with a full bankroll?...everyone has help and everyone has backers...whether its family or thru sponsorship...so because of your stupidity...you decide to bash these young men that are doing what they love...all because of what??...because they are racing and they're good?...so because of this you need to find ways to knock them down? wow...I recant my "tool" comment to you from earlier....you have been upgraded to a full fledged azzbag!

waaac77
07-23-2015, 11:18 AM
They can all drive rings around Bloomer in a truck. LolThat actually is a lol comment because it's in a truck at the mud summer classic, not exactly the World 100. Maybe win a crown jewel then get back to me

dirt crow
07-23-2015, 11:26 AM
Lol. Sure. But when you get a chance to take a shot at big baby bloomer you take it.

Cardirt0
07-23-2015, 12:46 PM
so you think everyone out ther has done it on thier own??...they all just woke up with a full bankroll?...everyone has help and everyone has backers...whether its family or thru sponsorship...so because of your stupidity...you decide to bash these young men that are doing what they love...all because of what??...because they are racing and they're good?...so because of this you need to find ways to knock them down? wow...I recant my "tool" comment to you from earlier....you have been upgraded to a full fledged azzbag!

Not a big Pierce fan .. But they as a family is a Hard working group.. Takes more then just a driver too be fast and win....

Cardirt0
07-23-2015, 12:51 PM
That actually is a lol comment because it's in a truck at the mud summer classic, not exactly the World 100. Maybe win a crown jewel then get back to me

Bobby is 18 years old.. won over 100 races some for 10000 bucks, and i am not a fan, But If he keeps it up he may pass OLD blooomer when its all said and done...Tell me how meny old Bloooomer had won by 18 years old......

ILL-DIRTDOG
07-23-2015, 01:05 PM
But not one of them knows what hard work is, and the satisfaction that come with doing it on your own in a the best racing there ever was... Dirt Late Models. :)

Sure they do..they have been out in the garage probably since they could walk seeing their dads work their ass off to go racing....And in their teens already in the shop nightly working on thier cars just like their dads did back in the day.

ILL-DIRTDOG
07-23-2015, 01:08 PM
cardirt----another thing I wonder is how many guys has raced for 20 or more years and hasn't got as many wins as bobby does at age 18????

Cardirt0
07-23-2015, 01:15 PM
cardirt----another thing I wonder is how many guys has raced for 20 or more years and hasn't got as many wins as bobby does at age 18????

I am not a Fan .. But you have too give him his Due.. he can wheel a car....

CIRF
07-23-2015, 01:19 PM
That actually is a lol comment because it's in a truck at the mud summer classic, not exactly the World 100. Maybe win a crown jewel then get back to me

Huh?

In the real world winning a NASCAR National Touring event on national TV will give young Pierce more notoriety and cred towards advancing his career than winning 2 or 3 World Hundreds.

That may not fit the narrative here, but it's fact, nonetheless.

TS FAN
07-23-2015, 03:33 PM

OUCH!!! LOL, i was waiting for a thread like this to arrive on the scene

Nasty55
07-23-2015, 04:42 PM

Wtf point does this post have to do with what redd!ck.Landers and piercee can do? I mean seriously wtf are you trying to do here other than start another thread bashing.......

dirt crow
07-23-2015, 04:58 PM
Wtf point does this post have to do with what redd!ck.Landers and piercee can do? I mean seriously wtf are you trying to do here other than start another thread bashing.......

Lol. It's called making a joke mr nasty. I have no hidden agenda. Just cut'n up.

Dirt Racing #1
07-23-2015, 05:38 PM
How many crown jewels have those three drivers won all combined? I'm pretty sure its not that many. All three of those drivers are talented. But, still have a lot to prove in the future. To even to be mentioned with Bloomer and Moyer. Those two are arguable the best ever. Bloomquist won the world 100 the first time ever there. Way more impressive than making some truck race.

Dirt Racing #1
07-23-2015, 05:43 PM
Bobby is 18 years old.. won over 100 races some for 10000 bucks, and i am not a fan, But If he keeps it up he may pass OLD blooomer when its all said and done...Tell me how meny old Bloooomer had won by 18 years old......Bloomquist won the world 100 first time ever in it. How did those three drivers in their first world 100?

Dirt Racing #1
07-23-2015, 05:45 PM
Some fans are the flavor of the month. Davenport has had in impressive season so far. But lets see if he is the talk of the town next year etc.

dirt crow
07-23-2015, 06:14 PM
Everybody relax. It was just a funny. ....Bloomer fans. Gotta love em.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-23-2015, 06:24 PM
Bobby is 18 years old.. won over 100 races some for 10000 bucks, and i am not a fan, But If he keeps it up he may pass OLD blooomer when its all said and done...Tell me how meny old Bloooomer had won by 18 years old......Did he start at 14 or 15? Whenever Bobby started, no. And please don't compare the two. Apples to oranges.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-23-2015, 06:26 PM
Everybody relax. It was just a funny. ....Bloomer fans. Gotta love em.Same can be said for most people's fans, look at the Pierce fans. Your comment was funny though, it was true.

Cardirt0
07-23-2015, 08:36 PM
[QUOTE=chupp n bloomer fan;1941309]Did he start at 14 or 15? Whenever Bobby started, no. And please don't compare the two. Apples to oranges.[/Qf
forget it it ant worth it..

chupp n bloomer fan
07-23-2015, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=chupp n bloomer fan;1941309]Did he start at 14 or 15? Whenever Bobby started, no. And please don't compare the two. Apples to oranges.[/Qf
forget it it ant worth it..Exactly.....

25drtrkr
07-23-2015, 09:24 PM

None of the 4 have won in a truck at Eldora! So they are all losers! LOL

But, congrats to Lil BP on a job well done!

let-r-eat
07-23-2015, 09:33 PM
I can't get over how (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) slick that track gets for these trucks. I'd like to see a little bite next time around. The track was slow as hell.

Okfine
07-23-2015, 09:44 PM
Huh?

In the real world winning a NASCAR National Touring event on national TV will give young Pierce more notoriety and cred towards advancing his career than winning 2 or 3 World Hundreds.

That may not fit the narrative here, but it's fact, nonetheless.

You are exactly right.....well said.

Cardirt0
07-23-2015, 10:21 PM
[QUOTE=Cardirt0;1941333]Exactly.....

You just don't get it do you .. I should have left the post as it was .. You Blooooooomer fans need to do some of that Coke that Bloooomer likes it may just mellow you out a little......Bloooomer is not a God just a coke using Dirt racer

t3r3e3
07-23-2015, 10:34 PM
Bobby is 18 years old.. won over 100 races some for 10000 bucks, and i am not a fan, But If he keeps it up he may pass OLD blooomer when its all said and done...Tell me how meny old Bloooomer had won by 18 years old......

Last time I checked Bloomer didn't have a HoF father sitting him in a full blown late model when he was 13 either. No one doubts Bobby's talent. Back in Bloomer's era there weren't people flocking to find and put the next teen/pre teen Jeff Gordon into their equipment. besides, all of this is a moot point. If Pierce gets a chance to jump to asphalt, he'll jump. Why? More money, more prestige.

t3r3e3
07-23-2015, 10:38 PM

Judging by the lap times, big deal. They're better than Bloomquist in a glorified street stock. Those trucks are slow.

kidrock
07-23-2015, 10:40 PM
There is no doubt Reddik,Pierce and Bell can all wheel a race car or truck for that matter, reddik is second in the truck points right now so, he's moving into the asphalt world just fine and I believe Pierce and Bell will do the same as long as they get a decent ride.

kidrock
07-23-2015, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=t3r3e3;1941366]Judging by the lap times, big deal. They're better than Bloomquist in a glorified street stock. Those trucks are slow.[/QUOTe

I believe give bloomer a second chance he would do things a little different and would probably be in the top 5 for sure unless they only thing he can drive is SLM then maybe not. Some guys can drive no matter what you put them in and others just can't fro whatever reason.

Yep and those are some kind of glorified SS. LOL

kidrock
07-23-2015, 10:47 PM
Last time I checked Bloomer didn't have a HoF father sitting him in a full blown late model when he was 13 either. No one doubts Bobby's talent. Back in Bloomer's era there weren't people flocking to find and put the next teen/pre teen Jeff Gordon into their equipment. besides, all of this is a moot point. If Pierce gets a chance to jump to asphalt, he'll jump. Why? More money, more prestige.

Just because one might have a HoF does not mean you can drive. Heck look at Kyle Petty is dad is HoF and he couldn't drive Kyle that is but, Bobby can drive and win races.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-24-2015, 03:30 AM
[QUOTE=chupp n bloomer fan;1941341]

You just don't get it do you .. I should have left the post as it was .. You Blooooooomer fans need to do some of that Coke that Bloooomer likes it may just mellow you out a little......Bloooomer is not a God just a coke using Dirt racerYou think I care what you say or don't say? You were comparing apples to oranges. Coke doesn't mellow you out you goofy SOB, it's a stimulant, which means opposite. Just a coke using dirt racer, I like it. Very original, never heard that before.;)

Highside Hustler25
07-24-2015, 08:06 AM
[QUOTE=t3r3e3;1941366]Judging by the lap times, big deal. They're better than Bloomquist in a glorified street stock. Those trucks are slow.[/QUOTe

I believe give bloomer a second chance he would do things a little different and would probably be in the top 5 for sure unless they only thing he can drive is SLM then maybe not. Some guys can drive no matter what you put them in and others just can't fro whatever reason.

Yep and those are some kind of glorified SS. LOL

If Bloomer raced in this years Mud Summer Classic(not sure why they use the term mud:confused:), he would have been a back marker. The way the track was prepped, their was 1 fast way around and that was up on the wall, bangin the cushion, and if you were not up top, you were not going anywhere. Bell, Pierce, and Redd1ck were up there gettin it. The Dillons were trying to duplicate this trend but were not quite as comfortable doing so. Scott Bloomquist? When is the last time anyone has seen Bloomer up against the wall, bangin the cushion???
Any reply will first require some in depth searching. I'll wait:rolleyes:

pierceFAN
07-24-2015, 08:21 AM
[QUOTE=kidrock;1941370]

If Bloomer raced in this years Mud Summer Classic(not sure why they use the term mud:confused:), he would have been a back marker. The way the track was prepped, their was 1 fast way around and that was up on the wall, bangin the cushion, and if you were not up top, you were not going anywhere. Bell, Pierce, and Redd1ck were up there gettin it. The Dillons were trying to duplicate this trend but were not quite as comfortable doing so. Scott Bloomquist? When is the last time anyone has seen Bloomer up against the wall, bangin the cushion???
Any reply will first require some in depth searching. I'll wait:rolleyes:

remember when everyone said bobby could only run down low?? now it seems you cant get him off the wall...funny how things change

WisWildManFan
07-24-2015, 08:33 AM
[QUOTE=kidrock;1941370]If Bloomer raced in this years Mud Summer Classic(not sure why they use the term mud:confused:), he would have been a back marker. The way the track was prepped, their was 1 fast way around and that was up on the wall, bangin the cushion, and if you were not up top, you were not going anywhere. Bell, Pierce, and Redd1ck were up there gettin it. The Dillons were trying to duplicate this trend but were not quite as comfortable doing so. Scott Bloomquist? When is the last time anyone has seen Bloomer up against the wall, bangin the cushion???Any reply will first require some in depth searching. I'll wait:rolleyes:That's cuz everyone elses rides dont handle as well as bloomer's lol :)

Highside Hustler25
07-24-2015, 08:34 AM
[QUOTE=Highside Hustler25;1941445]

remember when everyone said bobby could only run down low?? now it seems you cant get him off the wall...funny how things change

yes, remember it well.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-24-2015, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=kidrock;1941370]

Any reply will first require some in depth searching. I'll wait:rolleyes:Tazewell Track Record if it still stands on YouTube.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-24-2015, 07:32 PM
Where have we heard that before? I like it! :)I just made it up;). I have no idea what you mean:).

Dirt Racing #1
07-24-2015, 09:23 PM
I am not sure what other race fans thougths on dirt track truck racing is? But, I could careless about it.

plunks7
07-24-2015, 11:12 PM
I am not sure what other race fans thougths on dirt track truck racing is? But, I could careless about it.

The only reason I watch it. Is because of Tyler Red d I c k. And he is close in winning the Championship. And that's all.

t3r3e3
07-24-2015, 11:13 PM
Just because one might have a HoF does not mean you can drive. Heck look at Kyle Petty is dad is HoF and he couldn't drive Kyle that is but, Bobby can drive and win races.

Kyle Petty was actually quite good early in his career. He was a threat to win every time they went to Rockingham and some of the other smaller tracks. After the early part of his career, he was a field filler, but then again, so we're all the Petty Motorsports entries. Other than being a threat at Martinsville, the RPM team dropped off a cliff.

Dirt Racing #1
07-24-2015, 11:16 PM
What I never understood is. Why they never do ppv for the dream and world. But will televise a truck race.

t3r3e3
07-24-2015, 11:17 PM

You missed my point. Crowing about Bobby having more wins than Bloomer at age 18 is a worthless point because guys didn't get to drive top notch equipment as pre teen and early teenagers in Scott's day. After Jeff Gordon shot through the sprint car ranks and torched NA$CAR, lots of owners have put kids behind the wheel. Bobby's dad included, although for obviously different reasons.

huskerdirt
07-24-2015, 11:24 PM
What I never understood is. Why they never do ppv for the dream and world. But will televise a truck race.

What??????

Dirt Racing #1
07-24-2015, 11:28 PM
What??????They have never done pay per views for world 100 and dream on tv? Maybe dod does pay per views for those 2 races?

huskerdirt
07-24-2015, 11:30 PM
They have never done pay per views for world 100 and dream?

Actually they have through the Internet the last few years..... Where the hell have you been?

Doesn't matter if the truck race at Eldora or your neighbors backyard. It's part of the TV package.

plunks7
07-24-2015, 11:31 PM
They have never done pay per views for world 100 and dream on tv? Maybe dod does pay per views?

You can get it from DOD. I've watched it the last 2 years.

Dirt Racing #1
07-24-2015, 11:34 PM
OkI have been out of the lm racing for last few years. Just starting to get back into it

Cardirt0
07-25-2015, 07:50 AM

Truck race is NASCAR fox1 does all there races.....MONEY