PDA

View Full Version : Babb at Farmer City.....

00Hdmn
07-23-2015, 11:39 AM
I cant believe that no one has posted anything about Babb debuting his new Club 29 piece and winning at Farmer City against a stout field of cars.

rc24
07-23-2015, 12:04 PM
He ran a club 29 in Wheatland for the Diamond and Show Me. I do love how Davenport got close and then Babb got the elbows up and put some distance between them. Those two were the class of the field by a wide margin.

mud duck
07-23-2015, 12:49 PM
Some only post if he wins in the Rocket.

Highside Hustler25
07-23-2015, 01:13 PM
Babb would be competitive in a Voltzwagon at Farmer City. Just sayin.

T-MAC39FAN
07-23-2015, 01:24 PM
Good test session for davenport in his new longhorn.

TackyTracker
07-23-2015, 02:25 PM
was thinking the same about Babb... pretty sure he could get a top 5 at FC in Jim Moon car

Kwd1253
07-23-2015, 02:55 PM
it's hard bet Babb on them Illinois tracks don't matter what he is in. but sounds like he really likes his switch so far.

swartzman
07-23-2015, 03:35 PM
I always was told second place was the first loser.. when did it become know as the second winner?

powerslide
07-23-2015, 03:37 PM
I always was told second place was the first loser.. when did it become know as the second winner?

When bloomer comes up lite!

blncfn57
07-23-2015, 03:57 PM

better to be the first loser than the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc...... or to be just a guy running everyone else down on the internet. All but 1 guy would have traded places with him, that's for sure.

T-MAC39FAN
07-23-2015, 04:10 PM
After that whoopin' he took at Wheatland... he could use some brushing up... :D

Fyi he raced wheatland w a broken car before he hit the wall. Dnt ask me how do I know just know that I do.

slydejob18
07-23-2015, 05:20 PM
How bout that performance. Tidy little test session after a solid weekend in Wheatland.....AND beat the hottest guy out there right now. And it was no fluke, Davenport had 20 laps and a couple resets on cautions. The Club looks pretty good so far. Congrats to Shannon and crew --- good luck this weekend.

Can't wait for CLS next weekend

Go 18!!

TackyTracker
07-23-2015, 05:42 PM
Shannon just as tough at Fairbury...

T-MAC39FAN
07-23-2015, 05:49 PM
Wait til jd gets car dialed in. There will be no mercy!
If new car dont work to his liking hes still got back up from wheatland that the broken piece they found has been replaced plus wall damage was fixed.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-23-2015, 06:30 PM
Some only post if he wins in the Rocket.When you close your eyes, do you see Rockets an Mark Richards face?

plunks7
07-23-2015, 10:44 PM
H0w about that club car tonight? Looks like he finished way behind the first looser. HAHAHA

kidrock
07-23-2015, 10:48 PM
Sometimes you hit the setup and sometimes you don't, you can't win them all and you won't run good in them all its called racing.

29DL
07-23-2015, 11:33 PM
He was in his Rocket tonight!! Think before you speak!!

plunks7
07-23-2015, 11:35 PM
Sometimes you hit the setup and sometimes you don't, you can't win them all and you won't run good in them all its called racing.

Ya your right kidrock! But I was just going off the 1st post. :)

mud duck
07-24-2015, 02:15 AM
To your question Chupp n Bloomer, when you close your eyes, do you see Rockets an Mark Richards face?

How bout I turn that around and when you close your eyes do you see the Rumley's and Longhorn? Or maybe Bloomer going across those scales at the Dream desperately searching for 25lbs?

chupp n bloomer fan
07-24-2015, 03:23 AM
To your question Chupp n Bloomer, when you close your eyes, do you see Rockets an Mark Richards face?

How bout I turn that around and when you close your eyes do you see the Rumley's and Longhorn? Or maybe Bloomer going across those scales at the Dream desperately searching for 25lbs?Nope, because I don't have post about only Rockets this and Rockets that. It's all you do, whine about Rockets. I don't post repeatedly about Longhorns or JD or Bloomer screwing up weight.

Went right over your head, but carry on.

mud duck
07-24-2015, 05:20 AM
You whine about the Horns any chance you get by overreacting thinking when someone gives them credit, you immediately think people are saying their the next coming of Rayburn. Don't worry I'm sure Bloomer will get more wins and you can keep taking shots at the Horns. You got an issue with the Labontes?

chupp n bloomer fan
07-24-2015, 06:13 AM
You whine about the Horns any chance you get by overreacting thinking when someone gives them credit, you immediately think people are saying their the next coming of Rayburn. Don't worry I'm sure Bloomer will get more wins and you can keep taking shots at the Horns. You got an issue with the Labontes?Absolutely never took a shot at the Longhorns and could care less who owns the company. I've said more than once, Kevin Rumley is a smart cookie, JD is a good driver, and they are just clicking right now. But you nuthuggers want to act like they are the second coming of Christ. They are the flavor right now, simple as that. We don't need to be giddy school girls over it like its never happened before. They got their sh!t together, as does Capitiol. And thee Satan of dirt late models I think will start coming into his own again.

And I've explained myself before, you obviously no comprende.

kidrock
07-24-2015, 06:15 AM
Ya your right kidrock! But I was just going off the 1st post. :)

Oh I see lol

chupp n bloomer fan
07-24-2015, 06:16 AM
You whine about the Horns any chance you get by overreacting thinking when someone gives them credit, you immediately think people are saying their the next coming of Rayburn. Don't worry I'm sure Bloomer will get more wins and you can keep taking shots at the Horns. You got an issue with the Labontes?Also, only post you make is something taking a shot at Rockets or blowing JD n Longhorns. Longhorns are good, never said they aren't.

plunks7
07-24-2015, 10:25 AM
He was in his Rocket tonight!! Think before you speak!!

Ouch: That's even worse. Think before you speak!! And with a name like yours I see the sarcasm.:)

mud duck
07-24-2015, 04:27 PM
Like I said C and B you over react or have the wrong poster. Yes, not a Rocket fan but I m not on here blowing the horn of Longhorn. I was glad to see JD get the win at the Dream. You need to go back and research more. All I like to do with the Longhorn issue is point out your hypocrisy!! You say I whine about the Rocket? Who's the one crying the blues every time someone brings up how good the Longhorns are doing?

chupp n bloomer fan
07-24-2015, 07:24 PM
Like I said C and B you over react or have the wrong poster. Yes, not a Rocket fan but I m not on here blowing the horn of Longhorn. I was glad to see JD get the win at the Dream. You need to go back and research more. All I like to do with the Longhorn issue is point out your hypocrisy!! You say I whine about the Rocket? Who's the one crying the blues every time someone brings up how good the Longhorns are doing?And you're full of chit about the hypocrisy too. I don't need to research anything. I said Longhorns are good right now, the flavor, Rumley is smart and an engineer, and Davenport can wheel a car, nothing to whine about. What gets old is when Rocket has ZERO to do with a post a here comes your bad self, whining about Rocket this and Rocket that. Never cried about Longhorns being good, they are, it's a fact. But every Tom D!ck n Harry don't need to run out and buy one. Let alone, it may not fit their driving style.

mud duck
07-24-2015, 08:47 PM
It appears I hit a nerve. Hey, but Mark will be proud of you.

kidrock
07-24-2015, 09:18 PM
Ya know kid... you're a really easy guy to get along with!

Just thought I would say that. :cool:

Thanks, I try to because life's to short and there are to many good people out there not to.. Like yourself.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-24-2015, 10:42 PM
It appears I hit a nerve. Hey, but Mark will be proud of you.Hit a nerve? You keep harping on the same chit. I've said it like five times now, I don't care what chassis someone is in, good racing is it. I'll leave the nuthugging of chassis to you and the rest of the sheep. You're trying to put words in my mouth I never said. But carry on, must be a mental thing.

mud duck
07-25-2015, 04:29 AM
Again, show me a post where I "nut hugged" Longhorn? If you think you found one, I'll be glad to show you a post that you obviously over read or misunderstood.